Sorry

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, there is no one I can trust here,” Yujin scoffed.

“Yujin, I can explain,” Minju tried to reach for Yujin’s arm but she shoved her hand away.

“Don’t freaking touch me!”

 

Minju was taken aback. Yujin was angry. There was fire in her eyes.

 

“Ahn Yujin, there is nothing between me and Minju,” Chaewon interrupted.

“But you used to, and right behind my back!”

 

Chaewon turned to Wonyoung and she noticed tears in Wonyoung eyes.

 

“Wonnie,” Chaewon called.

“I hate you guys!” Wonyoung ran out of the class and Chaewon ran after her.

“This is the biggest betrayal in my life,”

 

Yujin picked her bag up and stomped out of the class. Minju sprinted after her, calling her out.

 

“Nako! What was that?” Yena who was silent the whole time spoke.

“That’s how dirty the whole class are,” Nako said.

“Why did you do that? What is your point?” Sakura was about to charge at her but Chaeyeon hold her tight.

“Because they forced me to do it,” Nako sat on her place like nothing happened.

 

Eunbi walked to Nako’s table and slammed her hand on the table.

 

“What is you issue with us? We never touch you!” Eunbi burst.

“My issue? Maybe not you guys but the one who leave did,”

 

Eunbi was about to throw punches but Hyewon pulled her back and dragged her out of the class. Sakura and Chaeyeon followed the two because sitting in the class will just make things worse. Yena was still standing in front of Nako.

 

“What are you looking at?” Nako gets annoyed.

“It’s not you right? Someone forces you to do it right?” Yena was in denial.

“Yena, I did that. Who else? Just accept that I am that . Just like them!”

“Nako, what is happening to you? This is not the Nako I know!”

“I guess you don’t know me that well,”

“Nako! This is really bad! You know how bad it is when Yujin is angry!” Yena stated.

“That’s my point,”

“Nako,”

“Stop. I want to study! Leave me alone,” Nako began reading her book.

 

Yena sighed in frustration. Out of everyone, why is it Nako the who cause all this chaos.

 

“I hope you regret this,” Yena said and left.

 

Nako put her pen down as she watched Yena leaving the class. She took a deep breath. She knew what she did will cause trouble, but she had no choice. She could not let anyone know that she was the one who cause Hitomi to be hospitalize.

 

= = = = =

 

“JANG WONYOUNG!”

 

Chaewon finally grabbed Wonyoung’s wrist and managed to stop her. Chaewon pulled Wonyoung closer and hugged her despite Wonyoung trying to push her away. Chaewon hold her tight, not letting her go.

 

“Wonnie, please,” Chaewon begged.

“Let me go! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” Wonyoung repeated.

“I’m sorry. I am really sorry I broke you. I’m sorry that I lied!”

 

Wonyoung used all her strength and pushed Chaewon.

 

“How long? How long did you guys date?” Wonyoung asked in tears.

 

Chaewon did not respond because she really dates Minju for a long time.

 

“I knew it! You are dating behind my back and the other day I found you in the hallway crying was because she left you! Am I right? I saw you guys that day, but I thought it was just friend thing! I was an idiot for comforting you!” Wonyoung snapped.

“Wonnie, we break up! We decide not to hurt each other anymore because we know we do not love each other! I don’t love her anymore because I like you!” Chaewon confessed.

“Don’t lie to me! I hate you! I hate Sakura and I hate Hyewon too! You guys are lying to me!” Wonyoung let her frustration out.

“Wonnie, but I’m saying the truth! I like you now! Won’t you believe me?”

“Cut the crap! I’m done here!”

 

Chaewon was hopeless as Wonyoung left the school. Yes, she broke that girl heart. She was at fault.

 

“Chaewon, where is Wonnie?” Sakura came with Hyewon.

“She left,” Chaewon sighed.

“She is that angry?”

“She thinks we betray her,” Chaewon added.

“That little Nako, I will squeeze her to death,” Hyewon said.

“Why did Nako reveal all this?” Sakura asked with curiosity.

“I know the reason why,”

 

Chaewon told Sakura and Hyewon about Hitomi and Nako. Finally, they understand why Nako did that.

 

= = = = =

 

Minju followed Yujin until the reached the car park. Yujin directly went inside her car and locked the door. Minju stood in front of the car spreading her hand wide.

 

“Ahn Yujin! You are not leaving!” Minju shouted.

 

Yujin started the car engine. She did not care. Minju betrayed her and it hurts like hell. She put her trust on Minju and Minju cheated on her.

 

“Yujin! Listen to me!” Minju kept shouting.

 

Yujin pressed on the pedal without thinking much. Eunbi pulled Minju aside just in time to save her. Yujin drove out of the school in a full speed. Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter