Crushed

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah Kwon Eunbi, Kang Hyewon, is there no other place to do that?”

 

Hyewon and Eunbi gulped. 

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about this. I kind of know about you two,”
“Kkura, you know?” Hyewon asked Sakura who was not surprise at all.
“Since when?” Eunbi asked.
“The other day I saw you two in this room too and that night when I went to your house, I saw a shoe at the door so I figure you are not alone and Eunbi was with you,” Sakura explained.
“And, you are okay about this?” Hyewon was curious.
“Well, it’s your life and I don’t want to mess with it but I don’t know about Chaewon and Wonnie though,”
“You don’t hate me?” Eunbi questioned again.
“Truthfully, I hate no one, but I dislike it when Yujin goes around beating up my girls,” Sakura added.
“Will you keep this a secret?” Hyewon was worried.
“Don’t worry, it’s a secret. But, you two, get a proper place to do that, not at school!”

 

Sakura shook her head in disbelief and left. Hyewon and Eunbi looked at each other.

 

“Can we trust her?” Eunbi doubt.
“If it’s Sakura, yes we can,”

 

= = = = =

 

Hitomi was in the washroom, cleaning her face. She was sleepy after a long study. Soon, Nako entered. Hitomi gulped as Nako stared at her. Hitomi immediately wiped her face with a handkerchief and was ready to leave but Nako blocked her way.

 

“Let’s talk,”
“I did nothing wrong, so we have nothing to talk,” Hitomi said.
“You think so? Hey!”

 

Nako pushed Hitomi that she was pushed back to the wall. Nako crossed her arms. Hitomi trembled in fear. Nako is small but she is scary.

 

“For the upcoming test, I want to be number one, so you, screw up your test,” Nako ordered.
“Nako...I can’t do that,”
“You have no choice! You do it or you face the consequences!” Nako warned.

 

Hitomi was loss for words. Nako was really mean.

 

“Remember. Screw up or I will make sure Mom hit you to death,”

 

Nako checked herself in the mirror and left. Hitomi sighed. 

 

“That is crazy,”

 

Hitomi was surprised to see Chaewon coming out from the broken toilet. 

 

“Chaewon? What are-,”
“Did she always treat you that way? That little Nako?” Chaewon asked.
“No! You misunderstood. It’s a joke!”
“Joke? Hii-chan, no one joke like that! That kid is threatening you! I should knock some sense into her,”

 

Chaewon was about to leave but Hitomi grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

 

“No. Please no,” Hitomi begged.
“Why not? She is going to kill you at this rate! Wonyoung told me everything!” Chaewon revealed.
“What? Wonyoung did?” Hitomi was shocked.
“Yes! She told me everything about what happened to you. She can stay silent but not me! I will beat that kid,”
“Chaewon please. If you care, don’t do anything,” Hitomi pleaded.

 

Chaewon stopped. She stared at Hitomi. That girl was holding pain. The tears in her eyes showed it all. Chaewon let out a sigh.

 

“What are you going to do about it then?” Chaewon asked.
“Let her. Leave her alone and she won’t bother me. That’s how I survive all this time. I will leave that house once I graduated and I will run away from them, so please leave them alone,” Hitomi said with tears.
“Hii-chan...,”

 

Chaewon heart soften. That girl in front of her suffered and yet she refused for help. She did not want to hurt them. Her heart is too kind and the bad people took advantages of her.

 

“Chaewon, do it for me okay? Can you?”

 

Chaewon lost. Maybe Hitomi had her reason and she thought that was the best for her.

 

“Okay, I will be like Wonnie, stay quite, but, if she hurt you I will really kick her small body!” Chaewon warned.

 

Hitomi giggled. She wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

 

“Don’t cry Hii-chan, I won’t do it because you said so,” Chaewon assured.
“Thank you Chaewon, I’m glad I have you and Wonyoung to rely on,” Hitomi smiled.
“Just take care and do stupid thing okay? And make sure to call me if anything happen and I will run to you,” 
“I will,”
“Now clean up your face before that little devil notice,”

 

Chaewon took some tissue and helped to clean up Hitomi’s tears. Hitomi’s heart beats fast as Chaewon touched her face.

 

“You are all clean, look at that cheek,” Chaewon teased.
“Thank...you...,” Hitomi awkwardly said with her blushing face.
“No problem, anything for you,”

 

The two walked out of the washroom and encountered Yuri. Yuri was confused to see Chaewon and Hitomi together. She looked at them suspiciously.

 

“Why are you with her?” Yuri pointed at Chaewon.
“We are from the washroom,” 
“Hii-chan, come here,”

 

Yuri pulled Hitomi away from Chaewon. She hid Hitomi behind her.

 

“Jo Yuri, what’s with you?” Chaewon questioned.
“You stay away from Hii-chan, don’t bother her,”
“Why? She is my friend too!” Chaewon protested.
“Just stay away!”

 

Yuri dragged the confused Hitomi away. Hitomi bid goodbye and Chaewon was left there puzzled. Yuri was actin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter