Caught

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon and Sakura were sitting across each other inside the cafe. Chaeyeon was crossing her arm, glaring at Sakura who was looking down, not even facing her. Sakura told Irene and Seulgi that they are dating which did not make sense at all when Sakura obviously liked Irene.

 

“Why did you do that?” Chaeyeon broke the silence.

 

Sakura did not answer. Chaeyeon sighed and leaned her hand on the table.

 

“Sakura, look at me, tell me why did you do that?”

 

Sakura slowly looked at Chaeyeon. The moment their eyes met, Chaeyeon was loss for words. Sakura’s eyes, they were tears inside.

 

“Sakura,” Chaeyeon called.
“I’m sorry...Chae...,”

 

Chaeyeon rose up and sat next to Sakura. She did not think of anything when she pulled Sakura for a hug. Sakura cried in Chaeyeon’s arm. That was the first time she cried in someone’s embrace. Sakura hugged Chaeyeon back because she needed comfort. It’s hurt to see someone you love with someone else and that happened to her.

 

“It’s okay Sakura, just cry, I’m here for you,”

 

Chaeyeon Sakura’s hair, trying to comfort her. That was the first time Chaeyeon saw someone that was as strong as Sakura cried. Maybe it’s true love can hurt anyone no matter how strong that person is.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Hitomi walked out of the laboratory after the treatment. As they were on their way back to the class, they bumped into Yuri in the hallway. Yuri was confused to see Hitomi with Wonyoung. Hitomi had her face all covered and Wonyoung was carrying a first aid kit.

 

“Wonyoung? Hii-chan? What are you guys doing here?” Yuri asked, suspicious.
“Owh, we...we,” 

 

Hitomi and Wonyoung looked at each other. They needed an answer for Yuri.

 

“Owh, we take this from the lab,” Wonyoung showed the first aid kit.
“Why is the first aid in the lab?”
“The one in the nurse office runs out of item so the nurse told us to get this,” Wonyoung lied.
“Owh, but why both of you went there?” Yuri had so many question.
“Us? I met her just now, just met her,” Wonyoung added.
“I see,”

 

Hitomi gulped. She did not want to meet Yuri because Yuri will suspect something.

 

“Yuri, I need to go home now, I will see you again later,”

 

Hitomi did not give Yuri time to say anything. Hitomi ran to the class leaving Yuri with Wonyoung. Yuri turned to Wonyoung.

 

“Is she avoiding me?”
“I don’t know,”
“Wait. You guys have nothing going on between you two right? You two are not dating right?” Yuri gets suspicious again.
“Wait no! No!” Wonyoung denied.
“That’s good. I almost get a heart attack,”
“Why? Is there any problem if we are dating?” Wonyoung asked randomly.
“Yes! There is a problem!” 
“What is the problem?” Wonyoung was curious.
“Because...just because!”

 

Yuri suddenly blushed after something crossed her mind.

 

“I will go now!”

 

Yuri turned left and right but finally ran straight. Wonyoung wondered what was wrong with Yuri.

 

= = = = =

 

“Idiot!”

 

Yena rubbed on her hand after she got a slap from Nako for getting the question wrong again. Yena and Nako were in the study room. They were doing some revision. Yena who was having trouble with Mathematics seek help from the little Nako.

 

“This is too easy and it’s the same question! Why did you get it wrong again?”

 

Yena scratched her head. Nako is really scary when she is teaching.

 

“Do it again!” Nako ordered.

 

Yena nodded and retried the question. She did as Nako instructed and finally got the question correct.

 

“See! You need to look carefully, you are too careless-,"

 

Yena shut Nako mouth by putting a finger on her lips. Nako froze when Yena’s hand touched her lips.

 

“For someone short, you talk too much,” Yena said.

 

Nako pushed Yena’s finger and flicked Yena’s forehead. Yena rubbed her forehead.

 

“For someone tall, you are an idiot,” Nako stated.
“That’s mean,” Yena pouted .
“Don’t make you mouth like that, you look like a duck!” Nako stated.
“Nako, you are a meanie,”
“I am the devil, so deal with it,”

 

They continued their studies until they did not realise it was almost dark. Yena was busy making notes while Nako fell asleep. Yena stared at Nako who was sleeping with her head leaning down on the table. Yena chuckled.

 

“Small but a devil,”

 

Yena took her phone out and captured a picture of sleeping Nako. Yena grinned as she saw the picture. Yena kept her phone resumed her work. Sometime, she stole a glance at Nako because she wants to. Her heart wanted it. Yena had no idea what happened to her but when she was with Nako, she likes it so much even though Nako keeps scoldi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter