Welcome To School 2020

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall girl, with long black purple hair was running through the crowd in the hallway. She was late for Physic class. Everyone made way for her. They pulled aside as that girl ran in a full speed. That girl reached the room, knocked and entered the room. All eyes were on her the moment she entered.

 

“Wonyoung, you are late again,” Said Miss Kim, the teacher.
“Sorry Miss,” Wonyoung bowed and went to seat with the group on the right back of the room.

 

The class consisted of 12 girls, divided into three gang. Each gang have four members. Wonyoung’s gamg, the Super Four, sat at the right on the back. Super Four consist of Wonyoung, the group leader, Sakura, the gamer, Hyewon the one who eat a lot and the angelic voice, Chaewon. Wonyoung is the youngest in the group but she has no problem befriending them who was slightly older than her. Wonyoung is a year younger than them  because she skipped grade. In a word, Wonyoung is a genius.

 

“Jang Wonyoung is always late to class, probably because she is busy drinking milk,” 

 

Wonyoung and her unnies turned to the group who was sitting on the left side of the class. Wonyoung glared at the leader of the group. 

 

“Ahn Yujin,”

 

Yujin, the leader of the gang Elite Four. Yujin is a rich kid that knows nothing but to waste money and bullying others. In Yujin’s group, there is Chaeyeon, the feather who loves to dance and is very kind, Eunbi, the class monitor who is suppose to take care of the class but ended up befriending Yujin and Minju, the pretty girl who looks classy and beautiful in everything or in a word, perfect.

 

“What do you want idiot?” Yujin asked.
“You are brainless and your mouth are worst,” Wonyoung pointed out.

 

Miss Kim looked uncomfortable. She wanted to stop the kids but since the kid came from the hella rich family, she acted like nothing happen and wrote the notes on the whiteboard.

 

“Can you please respect the teacher and stop fighting?”

 

Yujin and Wonyoung turned to the person in front of them. The leader of Neutral Four, Choi Yena was pissed at them. The Neutral Four, that is what people call them because they are neither in Elite Four or Super Four gang. Neutral Four consist of Yena, the brave one, Yuri, the one who loves singing, Nako, the cute little girl but a monster when she is angry and Hitomi, the book lover. They did not mess with anyone and stay low all the time.

 

“If you want to fight, get out of the class,” Yena added.
“Are you picking a fight with me?” Yujin raised from her seat and faced Yena.

 

Yujin pushed Yena slightly and Yena almost fell.

 

“Who are you to mess with me?” Yujin asked.
“Yujin stop it,” Chaeyeon tried to pull Yujin’s hand but Yujin shoved her hand away.
“Ahn Yujin, I don’t want to fight you so sit back,” Yena ordered.
“You are too brave maybe I should punch-,”

 

Yujin shook when a shoe landed on her head. Yujin rubbed her head and turned to the person who threw the shoe at her. Yujin bit her lip in anger when she saw Wonyoung picked her shoe up.

 

“Opps, did it hit you?” Wonyoung asked and then laughed with her members.
“YAH JANG WONYOUNG!”

 

Yujin grabbed Wonyoung by her shirt collar. Wonyoung smiled evilly.

 

“You!” Yujin pointed at her face.
“What? Me? You want to hit me?” Wonyoung provoked.
“Don’t you dare-,”
“I dare you Ahn Yujin!” Wonyoung cut her.

 

Yujin was about to punch Wonyoung but a strong pair of hand grabbed her wrist. 

 

“You can’t do that to my Bunny,”

 

That deep voice scared Yujin a bit. It was Sakura the one who was holding her wrist. 

 

“Let her go,” Sakura ordered and Yujin loosen her grip on Wonyoung’s shirt before she let go of it. Yujin pulled her hand away from Sakura.
“Can we study in peace now?” Sakura asked.
“We will settle this after class,”

 

Yujin returned to her seat and played with her phone. Sakura helped to fix Wonyoung’s uniform and the class continued. Chaeyeon stole a glance at Sakura who was busy babying Wonyoung. Chaeyeon grinned but when Sakura caught her, Chaeyeon acted like she was listening to Miss Kim. Yujin on the other hand was still busy thinking about how to revenge on Wonyoung later.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was sitting at the cafe. Across her was Minju who was reading a book. Minju noticed Yujin was silent since the class ended.

 

“Yujinnie, are you still mad about that?” Minju asked.
“MinMin, I really hate that girl! She gets on my nerve!” Yujin let out her frustration.
“Hey, don’t think too much about her okay? I’m here with you,”

 

Minju hold Yujin’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. Yes, Yujin and Minju were dating and the whole school knows about it. Yujin, the cool kid dated the school crush, Kim Minju. 

 

“Thank you MinMin, I know I can always re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter