Over?

School 2020 (IZ*ONE Ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was in the class. Her mind wandered during the whole lesson. Wonyoung, Sakura and Hyewon skipped classes because they went out with Irene. Chaeyeon’s mind kept flashing back to Sakura and Irene. They looked so intimate. The way Sakura stared at Irene really bothered Chaeyeon. Sakura’s eyes was shining as she looked at Irene. 

 

“Chaeyeon?”

 

Chaeyeon was surprised when Minju and Yujin appeared, sitting in front of her.

 

“Yujin, Minju,”
“What are you thinking?” Minju was curious.
“Nothing, just about the carnival,” Chaeyeon lied.
“Why? Did Sakura bully you?” Yujin questioned.
“No. She is nice and we both work hard equally for it,”
“You need to tell me if she bully you, I will-,”
“Yujin, fighting won’t solve problem,” Chaeyeon cut her.

 

Yujin pouted , sulking.

 

“You need to stop fighting or else your face will turn ugly from all that bruise,” 
“Yes, Chaeyeon is right,” Minju agreed.
“Okay, I will try not to fight again,” Yujin leaned back on her chair.

 

Since the two of them were there, Chaeyeon decided to give them the task for the upcoming school carnival.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Irene were left alone at Irene’s apartment after Hyewon and Wonyoung went out to buy some groceries. Sakura was preparing thee ingredient while Irene watched her, sitting across her eating grapes.

 

“You are still a good cook,” Irene praised.
“Hey, I’m just peeling onions,”
“I know you will cook me something delicious,” 

 

Irene fed Sakura a grape.

 

“It’s sweet,” Sakura said.
“Just like you,” Irene smiled that it fluttered Sakura’s heart.
“Are you still nervous I look at you?” Irene asked teasingly.
“Me? No!”
“Really,”

 

Irene leaned closer towards Sakura and Sakura flinched. Their eyes were locked towards each other. Sakura blushed and heart was beating rapidly.

 

“How about now?” Irene whispered.
“You...,”

 

Sakura turned her head away from Irene. She could not look at her any longer.

 

“Still my cute Saku-chan,” Irene ruffled Sakura’s hair and laughed while leaning back to her chair.
“I’m a grown up!” Sakura stated.
“Yeah yeah a grown up,” Irene mocked.
“I can’t believe you! You love to bully me!” 
“I’m the only one who can bully you Saku-chan. The other are scared of you,” Irene giggled.
“Yeah whatever,”

 

Sakura grabbed some vegetables and went to the sink to wash them.

 

“Unnie,” Sakura called.
“Yes?” Irene was busy with her phone now.
“Why are you back here? I thought you are busy in New York?”
“Well, I miss you guys so I come back here,” Irene explained.
“Are you going back to New York later?”
“I don’t know yet. Maybe?”
“I see, then if you go will you come back again?” Sakura questioned after turning off the tap.
“What if I stay there? Will you be okay?”

 

Irene now locked her eyes on Sakura’s back. It was a lie if she said she knew nothing about how Sakura felt towards her. Irene knew Sakura had feelings for her since they were in the middle school. Sakura confessed to her before but she took it as a joke because Sakura was 14. However, Sakura is 19 and she grows up as a beautiful lady. Her beauty is extraordinary and she is full of talents. Sakura is no longer a kid but a young lady that everyone adore. Irene had no idea how she felt towards Sakura. Sometime, Sakura is like her sister but that girl can make her heart beats like crazy also.

 

“Will you stay if I tell you to?”

 

Irene put her phone down and walked towards Sakura. She gave Sakura a backhug, wrapping her hand around waist while leaning her head on Sakura’s right shoulder.

 

“Saku-chan, how much have you grew for the past year?” Irene whispered.
“A lot that I wish you see me as an adult now,”
“You are 19,”
“And you are 20,” Sakura stated.
“Saku-chan, you are like my si-,”
“Stop, don’t say it,” 

 

Sakura turned her body to face Irene. Sakura and Irene were facing each other with eyes on each other.

 

“Can’t I be more than that? I want to be someone special in your heart,” Sakura requested.
“Saku-chan, it is impossible,”
“Why is it impossible? I like you so much and I want to be with you, I love you Irene,”

 

Irene was taken aback when Sakura called her using her name and not unnie. Sakura looked so serious and it was shown on her face.

 

“Saku-chan, you are so cute,” Irene pinched Sakura’s cheek and laughed.

 

Sakura was confused when Irene returned to her seat and resumed eating her grapes. Sakura glared at Irene.

 

“Why are you glaring at me?” Irene questioned.
“I just told you I love you and this is how you respond?”
“How should I respond? Kiss you?”
“Don’t you feel the same way as I do?”
“There is no answer for that question,”
“Why not?” Sakura was getting mad.
“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter