Pt. 9

Always There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV:

I’m always with my baby. Well I try my best to always be with my baby but sometimes I’m busy but I know that my friends will be with her when I’m not. She deserves the world and I want to give that to her. No matter what happens I will always try my best to give her the world.

Whenever she is around the boyz I could tell how happy she is. I’m so glad that she gets along with the boyz. They treat her so well and I’m glad that they like her. I couldn’t ask for better friends. They care for her as if she was their sister. I love that they are always trying to protect her when I’m not there. They always have an eye on her and they are always so supportive of her.

I want my kitty to know that I love her with all my heart and that my friends love her too. She deserves everything and deserves so much more than what is going on at home. My baby is my world and I want to make sure she gets what she loves. I could go on and on about how much I love her and how she deserves everything in this world.

“Puppy!” I heard someone call. I recognized the voice and turned around.

“Hi baby,” I smiled at her.

“Hey,” She stomps her feet, “you’re supposed to call my kitty when I call you puppy,” she pouted cutely.

“Ok ok kitty,” I laughed and ruffled her hair.  

She smiled at me and then held my hand, “So what are we doing today?” She asked while swinging my arm.

“Anything that you want to do,” I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter