The Thoughtful Act

The Reckless Racoon and the Tame Tigress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how was dealing with Irene's temper during your course of this relationship?" Yeri decided to break the silence as everyone had been enjoying their dinner quietly in the past ten minutes.

Everyone became all ears again as they were eager to know how the ill-tempered Irene could be 'tamed'. As much as Irene would like to cut in, she was curious to know what other possible bull Wendy would utter.

Wendy, who seemed to have a ten minute long concussion after knowing she had to sleep over at Soo Man's house, regained her composure. "Well," she chortled as she tuck some strands of hair behind her ear, "I'm an early childhood educator and took my Master's in psychology. I just employed some behavioural strategies on her without her realising. You know, it's not easy to condition a tigress like her to be well-behaved in social settings."

Irene rolled her eyes and stuffed a spoonful of caviar into . She was not going to get herself involved any further. Wendy could run all she wanted until she ran out of saliva. Irene hoped the blonde would die from dehydration.

"Someone's keeping occupied with food," Yeri remarked, lip tugged up at the corner of as she glanced at her older sister.

"It's pointless to argue with my big mouthed fiancee, so might as well I enjoy all the food to myself and let you all starve."

 

"So, did you enjoy feeding my family with your stupid lies?"

"You sought my help in the first place. Deal with it."

"You're such a manipulative person."

"And you think the entire world will bow down to you. Brat."

Anger stirred within Irene. It was unbelievable to think that Wendy would have to overnight at her grandfather's place. Irene had initially thought the tables would be overturned, but Wendy seemed to be quite an aggressive opponent. The blonde refused to back down from the start of their meeting.

"Now cat got your tongue, didn't it?"

"I'm sure your cat would want my tongue."

"I'm sorry?" Wendy hadn't sure if she had heard correctly but it sounded like Irene had slipped out a ual remark. ert.

"Nothing," Irene brushed off, not wanting to dwell on her slip up. "Stop bothering me. I need to focus. You don't want articles of two idiots getting into a car crash being splashed across the news tomorrow morning do you?"

"That idiot is the one who is behind the wheel, who also happened to start blabbering first in the car."

 

Soo Man's standalone house was located in the quiet neighbourhood of Gangseo. When Wendy stepped into the house, she had expected the interior to look extravagant but it turned out to look very rustic. It was very much the opposite of the monumental exterior.

"Didn't expect my house to look so traditional, young lady?"

"Yeah..." Wendy responded, as she eyed the numerous framed photos adorning the wall. "You have a lot of photos of you with your wife hung on the wall."

"Yes. It's a reminder that my wife and I worked really hard. Without her support, I wouldn't end up having such a giant corporation. And my granddaughters wouldn't be enjoying the silver platter handed to them."

"In our defense, we did work hard to save the company from the brink of death 8 years ago," Jessica corrected. "Grandfather's always saying we took things for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter