The Trusted One

The Reckless Racoon and the Tame Tigress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her hands crawled down her fiancee's back as she spread her legs more.

"Deeper, Joohyun."
 

"Bae Joohyun!"

Irene's eyes snapped open. Wendy roaring early in the morning was an extremely rare occurence. "What?"

"I didn't say you could leave a mark!" Wendy yelled from the bathroom. She was furiously rubbing the right side of her neck, as if it would help to remove the very obvious red mark left by none other than Irene. 

Irene chuckled, as her head still laid heavily on the pillow. "Well you were writhing in pleasure, how was I supposed to know that you didn't want it?"

"Childish."

"Says the one who left two obvious marks," Irene rattled in annoyance at the sudden remembrance of her forced agreement with Wendy the previous night. "You're not the one working!" 

"Ugh, I don't really like you." Wendy grumbled as she walked out of the bathroom with her arms crossed.

Irene tried to hold in her laughter. "That's not what you said when you spread your legs for me last night."

"Oh go to hell, Joohyun."

"Since when were you this crude?" The dark haired woman was already up, with her back against the headboard of the bed.

"Ever since is all you think about," the blonde huffed. Wendy moved to the desk to claim her phone and found that she had gotten several message notifications from Joy. "I told Joy we have  every night," Wendy revealed, not giving much thought.

Irene raised an eyebrow. "Did she ask the most important question?"

"On who's the dominant one?"

"No, Seungwan." A smug smile formed on Irene's lips. What an interesting conversation to have with Wendy in the morning. Teasing her would make it even more enjoyable. "Did she ask who asked for it?"

"Oh, shut it. "

"It is seven in the morning and I have defeated the almighty Son Seungwan. What a lovely start to the morning."

Wendy scowled, before letting out a long sigh in defeat. "Fine, I'll let you win for once."

 

Irene had promised Wendy to not hide the marks with concealer. With her hair bunned up, anyone who attempted to strike a conversation would have easily noticed the two red marks.

If only she hadn't loved Wendy a little too much, she would have cursed the blonde with fervent wish that she got sent to the pits of hellfire.

Mumbling incoherently to herself as she hurried to her desk, she hoped her quick movements diverted the attention away from her neck.

Much to her dismay, a familiar lady was already by the desk expecting her arrival.

Irene could only sigh. She put her bag under the desk and forced a smile as she locked gaze with the visitor.

"I didn't think you would be into love marks." The visitor remarked, eyes trailing to Irene's neck.

"I am not, but my fiancee was being a daughter of the devil."

"The devil's daughter?" A small chuckle filled the air. "In contrast, I think genius would have been more apt. You're whipped for her, aren't you?"

"Well I do find myself listening to her often," Irene admitted blatantly. Tearing her gaze away from the contract she was reading, she finally looked up to make eye contact with her visitor. "She's upset over you."

"She's upset over me?" Jennie repeated, easing herself on the chair upon Irene's gesture.

"Yeah. She got a bit insecure. She thinks you're pretty."

Usually Jennie would be happy to hear such compliments, but this time it didn't sit well with her. "Did you not tell her the reason why I came?"

"No. I just thought it would be fun to provoke her a little since she's always pushing my buttons and getting away with it."

"That's so not you, Hyun." Jennie commented, casting Irene an amused look. "It seems like childish sides of you are unravelling because of her. In a good way. She's good for you."

"She is." Irene pressed her lips tight to hide her smile. It would be embarrassing to be beaming like an idiot in front of Jennie. "You're not the first person to say that."

"You better tell her the truth," Jennie said with a hint of concern. "Otherwise she's not going to like me at all. I don't need another enemy!" She groaned dramatically, raising both hands up in resignation.

"I can handle her," Irene responded, though not too convincing. She shrugged the thought off. She was sure there were ways to pacify Wendy properly, even though the blonde had chided her for her inability to do so. "I wouldn't think you would ever swing by to hand me your wedding invitation."

"And you were so cold to me until you found out the reason for my presence," Jennie pouted, as she cupped her chin with her hands. 

"Yeah, sorry for that." Irene felt apologetic for her tone towards Jennie. "Then again, you weren't exactly acting like you deserved my attention or time of the day."

"Ouch, Hyun. That's mean." And there it was again, the infamous Jennie pout.

Back when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter