Prologue: Drunken Mess

Till I Crash & Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stumbled across the club trying to shove every other person who comes her way until she finds her way out the exit. 

She just got out of a 5 year relationship. She just got dumped because apparently “caring enough to ask how’s your day” is getting “clingy”. She obviously didn’t take it too well so she called out her friends and got drunk till dawn. 

Her friends was alarmed that she was suddenly nowhere to be found. They frantically searched for her peering their heads out on their pink haired friend amongst the sea of party-goers. 

“Where the hell is she??” Jennie asked over to their eldest who was on a look out.

“Are you in contact?” Jisoo surveyed their youngest who still has her phone up in her ears. 

“She’s not picking up.” Lisa replied. She knew her best friend well. She’s messy when she’s drunk and more sensitive.

“I’ll ask the guards. One of you search outside, and one of you stay around incase she’s still in the club somewhere. Let’s meet outside in 10 mins.” The eldest instructed the girls as she kept her composure. 

Her superiority comes out at times like this. She knew what their best friend was going through but she won’t let anything happen to her. 

Not on her watch.

She walked out of the club trying to maintain her balance as she makes her way to the parking lot. 

The light blue skies indicated that the sun was about to rise soon. The cold breeze engulfed her as soon as she stepped out. Her focus was still on a blur but she managed to keep her stance at a nearby store. She composed herself trying to balance out her intoxicated state before something caught her eye. 

There was a teddy bear that sat by the window still she was trying to balance herself on.

It looked like the same bear her 5 year boyfriend gifted her on their first anniversary. The same brown color with a cute ribbon around its neck. 

Her focus went to her own reflection. 

“Pabo.” She said in Korean. “And you’ve always been” She said to herself in her mother tongue. Her accent more prominent and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter