Chapter 6

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oh Sehun, you’re up in five” Said the director.

 

He slowly got up from his seat, fixed his jacket and slightly touched up his locks. Tonight will be the first time when he will perform his solo, live in front of thousands of fans. His song “GO’ received lots of positive feedback, but of course there are also some who criticized him and his voice.

 

“I can do this! I can do this!” He chanted eyes closed. After taking a few deep breaths, he looked at himself in the mirror, confidence now surrounded him.

 

I’m ready!

 

He stepped out of the dressing room right after conditioning himself

 

"Loosen up, we know you'll do great." Baekhyun assured him.

 

 

"Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun noticed that their youngest was awfully quiet tonight. At first he thought that it was just the nerves because he will be performing his solo song but he later on realized that it has to be something else.

 

"You'll find it silly." He answered glumly. There is dryness in his throat so he took the bottled water in front of him.

 

Baekhyun didn't push him which he sincerely appreciated.

 

Peter Pan is blasting inside the car, non-stop. The third consecutive time it played, Sehun didn’t mind at all and still managed to sing along. But now that it is on for the 7th time, he cant help but push the stop button which earned a whine from the owner of the car, Baekhyun.

 

“ Hyung, seriously! Play that one more time and my ears will literally bleed.” He complained dramatically.

 

“What’s wrong with our song?” Baekhyun half laughed.

 

“Nothing! I love it, but please… I’ve had enough of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell for the day, or at least a month!” Sehun answered while leaning backwards to take a proper rest.

 

“Why didn’t you take credit of ‘Peter Pan’ anyway? You basically write the whole song.” Sehun said while trying to look for a different song that they can listen to.

 

“The first time I read the lyrics, I liked it, Hyung. Where did you get the inspiration to write it?” Sehun continued.

 

Baekhyun was silent for a few seconds and seriousness filled his aura. His left elbow is propped on the window while his forefinger lays just above his lips. “The better question is “Who inspired me to write it.”

 

Sehun did not spare a glance at the older one after he heard that because he had an inkling idea as to who it was. Several years have gone by and by now, he should have forgotten about his long lost noona, but that is not the case. He always remember her, especially when he is having a hard time. If he feels lost or even tired, he sees to it that he drinks a bubble tea, and this is because it gives him happy memories. Memories that makes all his anxieties go away.

 

“I wonder how she is doing, Hyung.”

 

“Me too, Hunnie. Me too” The both of them stayed silent after that.

 

“Should I drop you off in your house or…” Baekhyun glanced at the quiet Sehun.

 

“I’ll stay in our dorm tonight.”

 

“All right! Let me keep you company.” Chuckled Baekhyun.

 

“What am I, five?”

 


The others decided to go home and spend the night with their family. Baekhyun is supposed to go home as well but thinking about Sehun being alone in their dorm stopped him.

 

It is not uncommon for Sehun to drink a can or two of beer before he goes to sleep, but this action is very uncommon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter