Chapter 9

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Setting foot inside the unfamiliar place is a bit... overwhelming for her. Memories of the past came flooding in and she giggled when she remembered the time she visited their much smaller dorm back then. 

 

Their new place is obviously more spacious, but is is also a whole lot messier. It almost seemed like a warehouse with all the shoe boxes and designer clothes that are occupying in each and every corner.

 

On her left is their dining area. It is furnished with a rather large dining table that can accommodate at least six or eight seater. Too bad that it looked like it was neglected. The stacks of probably empty pizza boxes and what looked like a spoiled chinese takeout made her scrunch her nose. Aside from that, the poor table is also littered with bottles of half consumed soda and used chopsticks.

 

"Oh !" Cursed Sehun when he saw where her eyes are at, and like a lightning, he gathered their junk and tossed it at the very corner of their kitchen because he can't see where their garbage bin is.

 

During that time, Chanyeol guided her to their living room, while Baekhyun kept ahead and tidied the place a little bit, he curses here and there each time he picks up pieces of their belongings.

 

We should definitely clean up.

.

.

.


"How are you, guys?"  She asked when all of them are seated. Eyes on her hands that are fumbling over her knees. Though still feeling nervous and overwhelmed, she tried smiling at them.


"We're great! SEVERAL YEARS of working our asses off finally made us successful." Sehun scoffed.  

 

It is too late when he realized the sharpness in his voice..

 

Chanyeol banged his hand on the table in front of him. "Oh Sehun!" 

 


"I'm sorry noona." Sehun bowed and apologized.

 

" He may seem like an , but please understand him. They've been worried sick." Reasoned Chanyeol. She told them that it is alright, and that she perfectly understand. 

 

After almost a couple of minutes of defeaning silence, her dull eyes bore once more to each of them before finally opening her trembling mouth.

 

 

"I... I g-got into an accident." She started casually. Trying to act all cool and unbothered with it, but the shakiness of her voice didn't go unnoticed by the boys. A loud gasped was heard but she couldn't care less who it came from. She knows that by opening up, she might get into 'shock' again, but it can also be a good thing. Letting the things that she kept hidden might also help her feel a little bit better.

 

She remembered everything vividly like it happened only yesterday.

 

The sadness that she felt then was like a thousand pieces of shattered glass and each piece was drilled in between her soul and body. 


No matter what she did, it wouldn't go away, and thus she gave up and just let it swallow her whole. 

 


" And it... uh... it took me a while to.. uhm... recover. "

 

 

The boys are listening intently at what she is saying, Baekhyun in particular. All those times that they are trying to look for her, they had hoped that she is fine and living happily, hearing her say this now saddened him truly. 

 

 

As she is recounting what happened to her, he somehow sensed that something isn't quite right, like there is something she is purposely trying not to mention. 

 

Just as she was about to continue, her 'storytelling' was interrupted by the constant ringing of the bell and all of them heard her sigh loudly. 

 


If I don't go out right this instant, I know that he will really destroy the poor door just to get to me. 

 


Her friend is a great guy, really. He is one of the very few people that she trust. But sometimes... he's just too paranoid. He always thought that someone will try to hurt her again.

 

"Do you mind if I talk to him for a few seconds? He wouldn't leave me alone, believe me. " 

 


Sehun also stood up and escorted her to the entryway. 

 

It is only then that she noticed how he got so tall. She look like a midget standing next to him. He was once as thin as a twig, but now I can see that he is slightly bulked up. 

.

.

.


"Your time's up. Let's go." Came his authoritative voice. 

 

" Can she stay a little longer? " Sehun tried hard to persuade the man.

 


"Please??" She alse pleaded. Eyes looking at him with full of hope.

 

One of the reasons why she came back is because of Sehun, and her friend knows it. 

He knows how she befriended these kids, and based from her stories, he knows that they are kind and can be trusted. But he cannot help it, after all that has happened to her, he cannot take any risk. The thought of her getting hurt again is too much to bear.

 

But how can I say no when you are looking like that?

 

He did not gave his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter