Chapter 1

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night is almost half over and you are on you way home from an awfully tiring shopping trip. 

Walking slowly in a dimly lit alley, you try to balance the boxes of groceries on your hands. 

Almost in your apartment, you started hearing an eerie sound. Cold slipped thru the thin soles of your un-branded sneakers. At first, the sound is no more than a soft babble from the leaves in the autumn wind. Peering around for the source, your breath hitched as it is not a common noise in you apartment city. You tried to walk faster despite the protest from your aching arms for carrying heavy stuff. 

This is what you get for watching Insidious last night. You scolded yourself as you continued walking to your front door.

To make matters worse, the lamp post started flickering and the cold wind blew just a tad bit stronger than it was earlier.

Slowly but surely, you felt dread spreading all over your body. As you fumble thru your black bag looking for the keys, that crying sound returned. And you are one hundred percent positive that it is coming from your left. 

You warily tilted your head to the side, your eyes not seemingly ready to see the ghost that you pictured in your imaginative mind. You are certain it is a she. By the way that her cries are muffled and in a higher pitch, like it is trying real hard to supress her tears, it definitely is a woman. You also imagined her to have a long unruly hair. Black circles surrounding her eyes that are looking at you hauntingly. 

Gathering all the non-existent courage you have, you try to open your eyes to peek at your unwelcomed visitor. 

However, instead of long-haired woman dressed in white, what you saw is a boy wearing black baggy hoodie and trainers. 

" $h*t! " you cursed as you lay your trembling hand in your chest, trying to calm yourself down when you felt how your heart was hammering as if wanting to flee from your small body. Relief flooded in your whole system when you learnt that your visitor is one of the living and not those of the dead. 

" Hey kid! What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to scare me to death? " Unable to control yourself, you shouted at the boy who's head is still bowed down. Showing no signs of movement, you cautiously walk towards the scrawny kid to check if he is alright. " uhm... are you... are you okay?! " No answer. 

" What's your name? " Another question was shot at him. 

" Sehun " He answered timidly. Looking at him attentively, you noticed that he is indeed skinny, but good looking nonetheless.  I wonder what his problem is? You asked yourself as you also noticed his red puffy eyes. 

" uhh... Sehun, what are you doing out this late at night? It's too cold right now, maybe you should go home. Your parents might be worried."  You try to converse with the stranger des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter