Chapter 4

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You downed your third glass of soju and clanked itnon the table harshly.

"Is everything okay?" Nadia asked, she is one of your workmates. After days of pestering you for a night out, you finally agreed. You needed it anyway because of too much stress from work, your persistent fights with James also added as good enough reason for a drink.

" Of course!"

"Doesn't seem like it" You heard her mumble. After a couple more shots, Nadia decided that both of you should call it a night,  go home, and rest, especially you.

As you walk your way back to where you live, a delicious aroma filled your senses. You definitely know this smell, your mouth starts to water and you went your way to where it is coming from at once.

You jumped in glee when you saw that you are not mistaken, it is indeed your favourite sweet pancake. Seems like the store is about to close for the night considering that they only have a piece left. It must be your lucky day, the heavens must have sensed how much you needed some sweets, they must have seen how stressed out you were this week, both phisycally and emotionally. 

Thank you so much! Thanking your guardian mentally.


However, your delight was cut short when you saw someone went up to the stall.

 

They are rarely given an off day, and they are perfectly fine with it. Given their position in the company, they understood perfectly how they have to undergo lots of trainings and workshops. 

Having this free day, Baekhyun took this as a chance to enjoy the big city and wander around the vicinity of their dorm. It started with him, Tao, Minseok and Kyungsoo, all four of them actually wanted to swing by this prominent arcade shop and have fun. Next thing he knew, they were all gone to God knows where and he was left all alone.

So far, he is enjoying his alone time with nothing to do but walk along the long stretch of busy street. This is the first time that he was actually seeing what the place looks like at night. Neon lights are everywhere, clothing and accessory stores are lined up, he also saw some street performances which he enjoyed a lot. The alley he is walking up now is filled with food carts and he is particularly making his way to one cart that captured his grumbling stomach. 

Slender hands unconciously feeling his pocket, checking if he has enough coins. PERFECT!

 

He was savoring the mouthwatering smell coming from the pancake he was holding. His eyes are sparkling with exitement to devour it, his lips and gulping one more time before opening his mouth to take one big bite off the pancake when suddenly...

"Would you look at that?! I was craving for this since last week, thank you love!" You swiftly but gently snatched the pancake from person before you, leaned your head on his shoulder and you look up at him through our eyelashes. You also made sure to give him your sweetest smile.

It must me the alcohol talking, you surely wouldn't do this if you are in your right mind. 

You saw the shock register on his face, mouth still hanging open and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch. .  "You have got to be kidding me." He cursed under his breath.


Every muscle of his body just froze before a grin crept onto his face, it soon stretched from one side to the other showing every single tooth. Well two can play that game. He thought.

"Love, you know I love you. But I love this pancake more." He said sweetly, mocking you. His voice were like strawberry milkshake, sweet in their ordinary sort of way. 

 "Aw, come on! Pleeeease!!!!" You tried to persuade him more. You open your eyes a little wider, eyebrows raised and sticking your bottom lip out.


"You two are so adorable. Say what, I can cook one more pancake."

"Exc... Excuse me! Ma'am, I thought this is the last piece?!" You protested. The lady was about to answer you when...

"It's okay Ma'am. Me and my love can share. Right sweetie pie?" The nerve of this guy! You can't do anything when he looked at you like a puppy. This is your fault anyway, you are running out of options to get out of this situation.

"Love, look! Our friends are calling us!" You exclaimed as you escaped from his grasp. Once free, you ran away from the stranger. 

This is so embarrassing! 

"SEE YOU LATER LOVE!! He yelled from afar.

"YOU WISH!" You ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter