Chapter 2

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

************

 

" Wait, so you're teling me that your so called friends got mad at you for merely eating a cereal??  Come on, you must have done something else...." You asked him disbelievingly. How can they get mad at this cute pouty boy because of something as petty as that? They are heartless!! You thought as you look at Sehun whose lips are still puckered like a child being denied of his favourite candy. 

 

"Well, I kind of just left my bowl at the table. And uh... I kind of also did it more than a couple of times."  He answered dejectedly, ready for your retort about him being the petty one for running away from home when he is the one at fault. He was surprised though when he heard your reply and he became sulky once more. " Still, it's not enough reason for them to be mad. If I know, they do it too. You know what they say about children following whatever the adult is doing." You sided him.

 

It is true though, his hyungs are not being a good example to him. They also leave their plate on the table, dishes not being washed and trash are not thrown in the bin. Just because he is the youngest, they have the power to pick on him anytime they want. At least that's what he feels. IT IS SO UNFAIR!  

To think that he prays for all of them before he goes to sleep. He always asks God to help them with everything, to keep them strong and healthy so they can endure the hardships of their training. But what does he get in return from his brothers, this heartache. 

That is why he decided to leave the dorm tonight, to breath a little.

 

He is extra exhausted today, they are all exhausted. Their training coach was an , making them repeat a certain dance routine over and over for hours then being asked for them to go to chairman's office only to be yelled and scolded at for another 2 hours. The blood, sweat and the tears that they shed in the practice room is nothing  compared to the harsh words that they are receiving whenever to they go to the old man's room. This time though, what came from the man's mouth was the worst.

 

"I WILL NOT HAVE YOUR GROUP DEBUT THIS YEAR. NO ONE WILL EVEN SPARE A GLANCE AT ALL OF YOU. YOU'RE ALL NOT ENOUGH, EVERYTHING YOU DID IS NOT ENOUGH." 

 

All of them shed buckets of tears after hearing those words. 

 

*******

 

After the gruesome day, they arrived home phisycally and mentally tired. And of course, their somersaulting stomach is not making any help at all . Left over bread from yesterday and a box of cereal is the only thing that they can eat. To think that there are a bunch of them but they can only share a few pieces of bread and the half consumed box of cereal is devastating enough. 

Some of the guys went straight to their designated room (mostly the older members). It is either they are really tired and wanted to instantly take rest or because they just wanted the young ones to consume the little amount of food they have, the hyungs will be fine seeing their dongsaengs filling up their stomach.

His hyungs are kind people, he knows that. He just doesn't undestand why they always see him, pick on him. Why does it always have to be me? He questions himself most of the time.

 

After staying for a couple of hours in your warm abode to cool off, he decided that it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter