Chapter 3

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun is way out of his character these days. He is b with blissfulness and acts like rainbows-gumdrops-and-sunshine.  Their training for the past couple of days has been more savage due to the chairman's insistence and they have been attending acting workshops as well, this should be enough to make Sehunie exhausted, right? Because they all are, except for him. 

He does complain a little (only a little) about being tired, but after a few moments, his spell chant will be heard in the whole studio "I CAN DO THIS! I CAN DO THIS!".

They can't say that it is unacceptable though, it is just uncommon for him to behave like this. 

The next thing they know, all of them are joining him in chanting the magical words. 


A free day was finally given to the boys and they are now lounging lazily in their messy dorm. Those in charge of cooking are trying to find ways on how they can cook edible food for 12 growing boys with so few ingredients. Some decided to play the mafia game which resulted to Chen being oh so whiny. A few other members decided to roam around and breathe some fresh air and some also opted to sleep longer because they know that they will need extra energy for tomorrow's training. 

A beeping sound was heard from their door, "must be the guys coming back from their walk" they thought. 

Following the sound of the door closing,  the boys saw one of their member come  in, Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun is known to be in charge at bringing laughter and is the mood maker of the group and his super power... is LIGHT. 

 This is just the concept of their group, but what slightly bothered the boys is that Baekhyun is gleaming when he entered, skipping joyfully while singing... "You are my sunshine my only sunshine. You make me happy..." eyes sparkling and a dreamy smile is plastered on his face. 

He is such in a good mood the they wanted to just smack him in the head. 


They all looked at each other, asking mentally "Why the hell is he acting like this??" 


"What happened to you?" Inquired Chanyeol upon seeing his bestfriend seeming a bit more weird than usual. 

Baekhyun slumped heavily on the couch, leaned back while positioning his arms at the back of his head then answered... 

 


"I just got myself a girlfriend!" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your second meeting w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter