Chapter 7

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun came home that night looking all sad and gloomy. He closed the door forcefully that the impact was felt thru out the whole dorm.


"Hey! What's wrong? And, where were you? " Kris asked not looking at him. Sehun didn't answer him and went straight to his room. 


Baekhyun, who knew where their maknae was, followed him suit. He went inside the room without even to bother knocking. He saw him at the corner, hugging his toy and sulking. 


Baekhyun stood in front of him. "What happened?" He waited for him to answer but it looks like he doesn't have plans of doing so. He only received a glare from the younger one. 

 

"I recon your date with noona didn't go well. Told you so! That's because you're still a kid." Baekhyun laughed out loud, irritating Sehun even more. 


"She didn't show up, hyung."


Baekhyun was about to laugh at him again, but he did a double take after seeing Sehun's downcast look.

.

.

.


Two months after, Sehun received a text from an unknown number.


11:16 AM 

How are you dongsaeng? Sorry I left without any notice. Can you forgive noona?

 

He almost teared up upon reading that. He looked at the time and cursed at himself, it has been a few hours since she sent it. 

 

He hurriedly sent his response, asking what happened and saying that he misses her.


Sehun received her response right away explaining her disappearance. Apparently, there had been an emergency and she has to leave right at that instant to 'fix' it. 


They had been texting and chatting since then, if they have a free time, Sehun would even video call her. Their talk would always have been peaceful if it weren't for Baekhyun who keeps on getting in the way and interrupting them.

 

One night, they came home extremely exhausted and the maknae decided to rest slightly, he unconsciously left his phone on the dining table. His plan is to have a nap for only 10-15 minutes while waiting for his noona's call, but he overslept.


He was jolted awake by a roaring laughter which he knows can only be made by Baekhyun. Panicking, he got out of the room and he was right, Baekhyun was being hysterical.

 

He was laughing crazily while talking to someone which he assumed is his noona.

 

 Still a few steps away from the computer, he caught a glimpse of her, smiling a forced smile. 

 

​​Is hyung bothering her too much? 

 

He forefully pushed Baekhyun away from the minitor and immediately took over his place.

 

​​​​​​"Sehun-ah." Is the the only word she mumbled before she was consumed by continuous sobs and tears that seemed like a waterfall are falling nonstop from her downcast eyes. 

 

​​​​The call was unexpectedly disconnected right before he can ask her what was wrong.  Worriedly, They immediately called her back but they can't get through to her. They tried numerous times to contact her but it always ended up with them being more frustrated. 

 

That is their last memory of her.

PRESENT

 

"Anything else you wanted to say?" Lee Soo Man


"If you can have a word with the new tenant beside our dorm. We can't really rest with all the noise from the renovation." Suho complained.

 

It has been 2 weeks since the renovation started in the vacant apartment beside theirs and it is unfortunately keeping them awake. The first few nights were okay but when the 4th night came, they can no longer endure the noise. The building owner should have considered making the room sound proof. 


"Let me see what I can do."


***

 

**

Another day of gruesome practice has ended. They are cramming inside the elevator going up to their dorm. Not because all of them are in it all at the same time but because Baekhyun is being his usual playful and naughty self again and making their space even smaller with the help of his partner in crime, Chanyeol.

 

As the elevator door is about to close, they saw a tall man running towards it.  Kyungsoo immediately pressed on the button

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter