Chapter 10

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following morning, Sehun and Baekhyun agreed to check up on her. It is only five minutes before eight, but they are already in position in front of her door, both are contemplating as to who should press the doorbell.

 

However, even before they could take even a single tiny action, the opening of the door startled them.

 

Dan, who is obviously sleep deprived, came out.

 

The friends cornered him, and he didn’t need to ask, it is as clear as the sky that they are both worried about her.

 

Sighing, Dan chose to ignore them. Afterall, they are still the reason why she unexpectedly had an 'attack'.

 

Not even able to take a second step away from them, Sehun set his hand on Dan’s right arm, firmly gripping it and won’t let go.

 

He pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly calming himself down. It is still too early for him to be pissed off.

 

And besides, she wouldn’t like it for sure if he is rude to these kids. They are still her friends.

 

The taller guy, Sehun, he can tolerate. But the other one, is a whole different story.

 

 

“She’s still asleep.”  Dan told them while removing Sehun’s grip. The latter’s hold definitely creased his perfectly ironed coat, and he didn’t like it one bit.

 

“You! … you stayed there… the whole night? “  Baekhyun pointed at Dan. 

 

“You have a problem with that?” 

.

.

.

 

For the whole day, Baekhyun, did not forget the fact that Dan stayed in her apartment.

 

Did he always do that? Where did he sleep? It can’t be inside her room… Right?!

 

 

“Aaaargghhhh!!!!!” All the questions keep on plaguing him and it is driving him mad.

 

 

He undoubtedly want to get some answers, but if it meant that it will give her huge pressure, then he will try to hold himself back.

 

And this is what is driving him crazy. He is not particularly known to be the patient type.

 

 

Few days have gone after the ‘incident’, they are still unable to get a hold of her. It is either because Dan told them that she is busy or resting or no one is there to answer when they are ringing the door.

 

“Hyung, please. Can we stay home tonight? I am so exhausted” Sehun complained to Suho one night.

 

They have been extra busy lately that they didn’t have enough time to breathe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter