Chapter 8

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is there something troubling you? You seem so distracted lately.” Chanyeol cornered Baekhyun one day. He is not used to seeing his friend like this. He is not used to seeing him looking confused, lost and so out of it. He has to know the reason why so at least he can help him.

 

 

“I just… Do you think Sehun is home? I need to tell him something.”

 

 

“If it is something bad, you better postpone it. He’s in a bad mood since yesterday.” 

 

Baekhyun isn't the only one who seems to be going through something at the moment. Aside from him, they also noticed some changes in Sehun's behavior. He's been going home drunk for the past few days and they didn't know why. They tried asking him but the maknae is always brushing them off.

 

 

As for Baekhyun, he couldn’t understand himself either. He couldn’t understand why he was so scared to confirm if it was really her.

 

Is it because it would be a heck of an embarrassment if ever he is mistaken? Or is it because he doesn’t want to keep his hope too much, then in the end , if in case he is wrong, he’ll end up even more miserable.

 

He knows deep inside that it is the latter. 

 

 

But... my gut tells me that it really is her. I know for sure… I can feel it.

 

 

Truthfully, he wants to keep this from Sehun 'till he has confirmed everything, but keeping a secret all to himself is very challenging, it's very hard. Plus, he knows that Sehun also has a right to know.

 

 

He is so busy thinking of ways on how he prove her identity that he almost forgot about one crucial thing. Realizing what it is, he cursed and almost smack his own head.

 

 

“WHO THE IS THAT GUY??…. What is his relationship with noona?”

 

 

"Hey" Baekhyun slumped beside Sehun that night, handing him a can of ice cold beer as he tried hard to think of ways to tell him his news.

 


Sehun opened it right away while looking at his hyung suspiciously. "Please, let's not talk about your love problems. I'm not in the mood to listen." 

 

Baekhyun only shook his head, then sipped on his can of soda. He needs to be in his right mind tonight so he decided not to drink alcohol. Also, he knows that he is not really a drinker that's why he opted to only have a soda. 

 

Knowing Sehun, he will not let this night end without confirming his suspicions.

 

 

“I...” He started but unable to finish. “I think I saw noona.”

 

 

Sehun turned to him so fast he actually heard his neck creacked. “Are you sure?” His eyes are as wide as a saucer and clearly showing desperation.

 

 

“No” Baekhyun laughed at himself. 

 

 

"What do you mean 'No'?" And so Beakhyun told him of his encounter with that woman and how she resembles their noona so much.

 

 

Sehun didn't let him finish, he stood up and walked towards the door.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun stopped him.

 

 

“Where else? Sorry hyung ,but I won't become a coward. I will check if it really is noona or not.” Half running, he went out of their dorm with Baekhyun tailing behind him.

 

"Hey!" Shouted Chanyeol when he saw the both of them in a hurry.

 

 

"Where are you going?" He found himself tagging along.

All the reason not to do this came flooding in.

 

 

Little by little, he felt a soft panic tugging his entire body and he can feel his pulse pounding in his temples.

 

It is as if everything is in slow motion. At his side, he caught sight of Chanyeol’s moving mouth.

 

Is he talking to me?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter