Chapter 5

Noona, I like you! (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You really wanted to keep your promise to Sehun so you tried your hardest to make long strides as you make your way back to your apartment. 

 

"Sorry for being rude earlier". You had a chance to apologize for your behavior.

"It's alright" He genuinely replied.

 

Once within the vicinity of your apartment, you told him to wait outside while you get your stuff and he willingly obliged.


An eco bag was lying beside your sink and you grabbed it right away. Before leaving, you made sure to check if you got everything. Tylenol check, wallet check, headache balm check. 

 

"Can we drop by the convenience store quickly? I'll buy something he can eat." He only smiled at you and nodded. As you made your way out, you can't help but run towards the convenience store. Baekhyun saw how you really wanted to get back to their dorm quickly so he followed you suit. He is quite touched at how much you care for their maknae knowing that you haven't known each other for long, your concern for Sehun made him warm inside.

 

Once inside the store, you made Baekhyun hold the basket as you started rumraging thru the racks, checking which ones to buy. After spending a good 5 minutes inside, you finally managed to check out, holding plastic bags on both of your hands that has bread, rice, meat, milk juice and extra Tylenol. Baekhyun tried to stop you from buying those but you are not easy to persuade, so in the end, he just gave up. Truth is , he is really scared of you. Well, not really scared scared but kind of intimidated. You always had this look that you have to have whatever it is that you wanted, you have to do whatever you want to do or you will throw a huge fit otherwise. He saw how to you are struggling a little with what your are carrying so without saying anything, he snatched the bags from you.

 

You are walking closely beside him and Baekhyun can't help himself from checking you out. You took him by surprise the first time you met so he didn’t had the chance to really look at you. He looks at you while your face is illuminated under the moonlight, exhaustion is evident on your face. It is cold but a trickle of sweat can be seen on the side of your ear and he unconsciously wiped it for you. You looked at him, startled by his actions, but a warm smile from him was al you got.

 

Glancing at you from time to time, he noticed a few freckles forming just under your eyes, you also have an unnoticeable more above your lips. Cute, it is just like mine. He thought

 

Too bad you're already taken, he would have made a move on you otherwise.

 

"Noona, I wonder what your boyfriend will say when he found out you were with a bunch of guys this late at night." 

 

You didn't answer him right away, you know it wouldn't be a good sight if he knew about what you're doing. James was a sweet guy, at least he used to be. However, you noticed some changes on the way he treats you lately and you noticed these changes when you moved to Korea. You tried to ignore it, but your instincts tell you that there is something.

 

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." You lied.

 

“Are you sure? Because I will never allow that if you were mine, I’ll go berserk if you did.” He affirmed.

 

 

 

Taking care of a sick Sehun is a huge pain in the , that's what you've learned and maybe this is why the boys asked for your help. He is super irritable you almost smacked him in the head. He is super whiny and he is super clingy that you had a hard time going to the restroom, you had to hold your pee for a good hour before he let you go, and that is because he fell asleep. 

 

"Thank you for helping us take care of him." Junmyeon said when you annouced that you have to go, it was 5 in the morning. You have only a little of sleep, but it's alright.

 

You gave Junmyeon your number and demanded that he call you immediately if Sehun's fever went up again. You also asked if it is okay to visit later this day and offered to look out for the sick boy which he gratefully accepted. Unfortunately, all of them, except for Sehun of course, had to leave for practice and no one will be left to take care of him. 

 

Attending the office meeting is not required for you but you just have to be with your colleagues and help them. 

 

After leaving the office, you see to it that you stop by the Seolleongtang store that you often visit. This would be perfect for Sehun. You're supposed to buy a small serving of it but you thought that you might as well buy a lot for the other boys. You saw the state their fridge and it is almost empty if not for the several pitchers of water. 

 

Fortunately, you memorized your way to Sehun’s dorm, you’ll be doomed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter