Kris

Rush v2

Suho and Baekhyun slam a box on the table, causing Kai and Sehun to look up from the map. The leader stares at it for a moment before raising a brow and looking up at the two boys. “We cause a distraction by blowing up the front door open,” Baekhyun begins to explain, pointing at King’s location on the map. “Suho can pay off the cops and operators to uh...you know, delay.”

 

“How much will it cost?” Kai asks.

 

“The price goes up by the minute,” Suho says. “I plan on buying us two hours.”

 

Is Junmyeon seriously that rich? “But if we do that, they’ll know we’re coming and prepare,” Sehun points out.

 

“True but it’ll also take them by surprise and make them scramble,” Suho replies. He pats the box before grabbing the blueprints Sehun had stolen. “Good old mini explosion distraction while another team sneaks in the back. I’m thinking the ones sneaking in should be Sehun, Lay, You and I, boss.”

 

Kai slowly nods and stands. “Actually, that’s a damn good idea.”

 

“But do you think-” 

 

Baekhyun is cut off by the front door of the warehouse slamming open. “Special delivery!” Lisa shouts, stepping inside. She puts a hand on her hip, the other holding onto a cart. Sehun gasps when he notices a human-sized figure wrapped in a tarp. She drops the chain lead and pulls the cart by hand now, dragging it over to the table. “Holy ,” She sighs. “You guys weren’t joking when you said this guy would be hard to capture.” She kicks at the cart with her heavy combat boot. When Kai raises a brow, Lisa motions to her bandaged arm, cheek, and thigh. "He knows how to use a knife, for sure."

 

“Damn, you’re tough,” Kai and Sehun both round the table and approach the body. The leader stares at it before pushing the fabri from his head. Sehun’s blood boils at the sight of Kris. He subconsciously hugs himself tightly, digging his fingers into his own arms; watching as he pulled out and dragging onto the floor by the assassin and D.O.

 

“Should we be careful? So he doesn’t wake up?” D.O asks but Lisa shakes her head.

 

“Hell no, the tranq I used could knock a horse out for days,” With a swift kick, Kris’ body does tumbling down the stairs and hits the stone floors below. They stare at the limp man for a moment, waiting. “See? Out like a light.” Lisa lets out a laugh, obviously having fun. She walks back over to Kai and pats her cart. “He’s all yours, captain. Have fun, don’t worry if he wakes up early; got some strong- handcuffs on that bad boy.”

 

“Oh, his feet as well?” D.O asks and she npds.

 

“Yeah, I want my cart and those cuffs back when you’re done with him,” She heads over to the exit and gives them a pointed look. “Bloody or not.”

 

“How can we contact you.”

 

“Krystal” She responds simply, keeping her back to them as she raises her arm in a lazy wave; the door shutting behind her. Sehun stares after her before looking over to Kai. 

 

“She...took Kris down? Alone?”

 

“That’s what assassins do,” Kai chuckles. He motions to D.O but he already gets the hint and heads downstairs. Sehun slowly follows him, watching him pull the tall man into the cage and attach him to a chair. The torturer looks over at him and frowns. 

 

“You don’t want to see this...Sehun.”

 

Sehun swallows hard, wanting to argue. But he knows he can’t stomach it. He clenches his fists. “Make him suffer…”



 

“Sehun…” Sehun groans at the sound of his name being called, causing him to stir. “Sehun!” He slowly opens his eyes, feeling his back against Kai’s bare chest and the man’s arms securely wrapped around the boy’s waist. “Wake up.” He looks to the side now, sighing when he sees D.O. “W-what is it?”

 

“I’m sorry to wake you,” he whispers. “But...Kris is awake.”

 

“You...you woke me up to tell me that?”

 

“No,” D.O sighs when Kai wakes up as well. “The thing is...he wants to be tortured,” he explains as he goes to the end of the bed. “But not by me.”

 

Kai reluctantly lets go of Sehun, sitting up and throwing his feet off the bed. Sehun knows he shouldn’t be flustered at the sight of the leader’s body. But he still does. Sehun glances down at his own body, looking at D.O with wide eyes. But he’s unphased. He does, however, turn around when Sehun gets up, pulling on sweatpants, and a tank top. “He WANTS to be tortured?” The leader asks in disbelief. 

 

“Yes,” The torturer looks to Sehun and then at his own bloody gloved hands. “He wants Sehun...only then will he talk.”

 

Sehun’s stomach grows tight, as well as his chest. He swallows hard and looks at Kai. “What? no,” Kai growls. “I’ll make the piece of talk myself.”

 

D.O puts a hand up to stop the leader. “Sehun should do it.”

 

“Sehun is NOT torturing anyone!” Kai snaps but Sehun quickly steps forward.

 

“I’ll at least go see him,” he speaks up. “I’ll see if he’ll say anything without...torture.”

 

Kai furrows his brow. “But I…” He groans. “Fine but make sure you’re armed. If he tries anything,” he pulls out a knife from under his pillow and hands it to him. “Kill him. We’ll be by the stairs if you need us.”

 

“Okay…”



 

Sehun begins to shake just at the thought of Kris’ dark, intense stare. He smiles as Sehun screamed, carefully observing all of the boy’s pain. Every creak of the wood echoes in his mind, taking slow steps down the stairs. When reaching the final step, he can tell Kris is already staring at him. “Hey...pet. Did you miss me?” Sehun hesitates before he opens the cage door and steps inside, not letting Kris out of his sight. “I was hoping you’d come.” Kris switches to his native language, Chinese. “I thought your precious Kai wouldn’t let you torture.” Sehun stares at him silently, only making the man slowly smile. “I'll give you free information. To kind of...push you in the right direction.”

 

The boy sets his back against the fence. “What information?”

 

“Luhan lied to you,” Kris says with a smirk. “I already know you guys killed him.”

 

“Luhan...lied?” Sehun asks, now in Chinese. He already knows what that damn man wants.

 

“Yes...but that’s all I’m saying. And don’t you ing dare get someone else in here. You’re going to torture me, Sehun,” He interupts. “If you don’t…” His eyes dart to the stairs. “Your boys die, right when they walk into that building.” Sehun widens his eyes in fear. He shakes as he looks down at his knife. 

 

“W-what? Why?”

 

“Luhan knew he was going to die,” Kris says calmly. “That’s why he lied.”

 

“T-tell me more! How will they die?!”

 

“Do me a quick favor real quick, pet,” Krai glances down at himself. “Go on, reach inside my pocket.”

 

"Why?" Sehun eyes him suspiciously. When Kris goes silent, he slowly makes his way over to the man. The cologne. That ing cologne. He takes a deep breath before reaching into the man’s pant pocket. He pulls out cigarettes. “What?”

 

“Ah...that reminds me of good times. What about you? Does that...remind you of something?”

 

Sehun stares at them, his mind running wild with memories. His palms get sweaty as he remembers.

 

Kris slowly walks around Sehun, smoke filling the room, making it harder to breathe. He stops at the side of him and stares down at him. He grabs the cigarette from his lips and looks at it as he exhales. "Nasty habit," He whispers. Without another word, it’s put out on the boy’s arm. His screams echo throughout the room as pain courses through him. He tries to kick with his feet and hands, anything; anything to make it to please stop.

 

“So, you do remember,” Kris whispers. “I miss those times, you know. You were, without a doubt, my favorite prisoner. Young, inexperienced, and innocent. The look on your face every time I inflicted pain…” He eyes the pack in Sehun’s hand. “Light one.”

 

Sehun looks down as well and narrows his eyes. He trembles as he pulls one of them out, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. It doesn’t feel like the Chinese man is handcuffed, to be honest. It feels like he’s in the chair and he’s the one about to experience it. “There’s a zippo too.” When he does as Kris instructs, the man speaks up. “You might as well take an inhale or two, pet. Calm your nerves a bit.” Why is he too nervous to talk? Kris is in the damn chair but he’s putty in the man’s hand. Sehun doesn’t know why he does it. He lights the cigarettes, keeping his eyes set on the man beside him as he inhales; exhaling a moment later. It helps. The second one is better, the third helps the most. “Good, huh? Now...put it out on me.”

 

“What?!” Sehun gasps at him. He doesn’t want to, he can’t. He said he’d never become that person.

 

“You know...I would have given anything to see Kai’s face when he watched our video,” Kris whispers. “How your strong little leader felt watching his favorite plaything get cut into right in front of him. So close...yet so far.” Sehun shakes his head and shuts his eyes, trying to drown the man out. But he can hear all of him. His words echo, ring in his mind. His blood boils as he thinks. Thinking about what Kai had to see because, god, he remembers how long those videos were. Sometimes it was a few minutes...other times it lasted hours. Did Kai watch all of it? The thought of that makes him want to explode.

 

“How your little heart slowed at times- we thought you were going to die. You look like your body is weak but I can tell...oh I can tell that you already knew pain, pet. When I found out...I was so determined to make you feel new pain,” he pauses. “No...I wanted Kai to witness new ways I could make you-” Kris lets out a sudden cry when Sehun smashes the tip of it against the man’s cheek. He pants heavily as he steps back, lighting another one. Before the man can speak, he puts out another near his throat. Sehun stares at him, panting as anger fills his dark eyes. Kris breathes heavily as he tilts his head back, laughing now. “So easily riled up.”

 

“Shut your mouth about Kai,” Sehun whispers coldly, causing Kris to slowly grin.

 

“Kai huh?” He sighs. “What a stupid, little boy you must be to give me ammunition.”

 

“Don’t...don’t say anything about him!”

 

“I bet he sat there, too strong to cry as he watched you scream out for help. You screamed for him, for everyone. In your sleep, you screamed for your mother...your brother.”

 

Sehun throws the pack of cigarettes to the floor. “Shut up!”

 

“Did you get nice and tough when your papa hurt you? When you got handcuffed to that bed and forced to like girls?” Sehun closes his eyes tightly. When he told Kai they didn’t ask for information, he lied. They wanted information but not on the gang. But on Sehun. They wanted to know what made him so broke and use it against him. Sehun was weak and it worked. Cut him, burned him until he screamed them his tale. Screamed about his father and the camp. He told them about how he set his house on fire with his father and himself in it; getting sent to juvie. How he wanted to kill his dad. He wanted to die. “Tell me again,” Kris tears him from his thoughts. “Tell me the details of how you set your house on fire. Did you buy the gasoline before, hid it in your daddy’s shack? Maybe you waited for him to get passed out drunk after he beat you.” Sehun closes his eyes and tries to take a deep breath. “If you really don’t want to talk about that…” The Chinese man pauses. “Tell me about how you let Kai use your body.” 

 

Sehun opens his eyes, looking at him through glossy eyes. “No, he loves me.”

 

“Oh, he does?” Kris gives him a mocking look. “So, tell me...did he tell you that before or after he took you out and ed you against the hood of his car like a good boy?”

 

Burning from inside, blind rage, hands gripping so tightly his knuckles turn white; his breathing turns ragged. It feels like a storm of fury fires up inside of him like the end of a smoking cigarette. He raises his knife. It’s going to be a long night. A very long night. 



 

Sehun paces back and forth as blood drips from his hands. He clenches the knife as the Chinese man groans in pain. “I...I want...one more favor.”

 

The boy looks at him and glares, no longer nervous. “Why should I?” 

 

“B-because...I...I want you to kill me.”

 

“Only by you…” Kris looks at him through lidded eyes. “No...one else,” His voice is dark, dangerous, threatening. “No one...else.”

 

Sehun stares at him for a moment before slowly holding the knife up. “I don’t kill…”

 

“Yes, you do!” Kris hisses. “Slit my throat, with...that knife in your hands! You already have my blood on your hands!”

 

“I’m not a killer!”

 

“You’re a ing coward that’ll get his own god damn gang killed,” Kris doesn't once raise his voice, making it all the scarier. He keeps his eyes glued on Sehun, watching as he begins to pace again. He’s unsure what to do. “Come on...,” He whispers, a sadistic smirk on his face. He’s wrong. Sehun’s not a killer. “I can tell...right now...you’re struggling not to kill me. I could feel how excited you got slicing me for pain...but it’d be easy, right?  Right now, it’d be so easy- just slit my throat with that knife of yours.” Sehun looks at the glowing metal like it’s welcoming him. He wonders what’d it’d be like, to slide it along the man’s throat; warm, blood seeping out into his pale hands. He walks behind Kris and stops. He lifts his knife up. “Go ahead,” He pants. “Do it.”

 

Sehun rounds the chair, staring down at Kris with wide-eyes. He can’t. He raises his hand before bringing it down. It plunges deep into the man's thigh; a sudden, loud scream emanates from his throat. He grips the knife tightly and falls to his knees. He pulls it back out and stabs again. Again, again, and again; blood spilling out from the single wound. “Stop it!” Kris bellows in agony. “KILL ME!” That makes him happy. So happy to hear. He grabs onto the man’s leg, digging his fingers into them as the blade reaches deeper each time. Crimson spills out onto Sehun’s forearms, chest, lap. This makes him happy. Why? Kris screams in Chinese, asking him to stop and end it. Just end it. But he won’t end it.

 

“How does it feel?” He asks, looking up at Kris with curious eyes. He watches carefully as the look of pure agony sprawls on his face. “HOW DOES IT ING FEEL?!” He shrieks.

 

Sehun freezes. His eyes widen as he slowly looks down. Letting go of the man, he brings his hand up and stares. “O-oh...oh my god,” He stutters, his voice trembles, and soon, all of him trembles. His legs shake as he stands. “What…what’s wrong with me?” When Kris laughs, he doesn't hesitate to the blade into the other leg; more howls of pain. Swallowing hard, he quickly grabs his phone from his sweatpants pocket. He tries to dial but his fingers are too blood. After wiping the red onto the back of his pants, he tries again. His hands shake as he brings it up to his ear and waits.

 

“Hello?” Lay greets. From his voice, it’s obvious that he’s not asleep.

 

“Yixing,” Sehun whispers.

 

The name catches Kris’ attention. “Y...Yixing?”

 

“Sehun? Are you okay?”

 

“I need you to come to the warehouse,” He says calmly as tears fall down his cheeks. “Come downstairs.” Without another word, he hangs up and slips it back in. He watches as Kris breathes heavily, panting, sweaty. Sehun finally turns away, leaving the cage and slamming the door closed. He doesn’t listen when the man screams at him in Chinese. His mind goes blank as he walks up the stairs. Blood drips off his fingertips, threatening to stain the wood it falls on. He stops at the top and slowly looks up at Kai and D.O. he lets the knife fall, hitting the floor with a deafening clink. Kai takes a careful step closer to him.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“He’s not dead…” Sehun whispers.


 

Kai glances down at Sehun’s blood hands, willingly taking them into his own. “Babe, you didn’t have to-”

 

“Luhan lied,” he interrupts, rubbing his face. He ignores the smear across his own cheek. “That...that building Luhan showed us...It…”

 

“Take your time,” D.O says. He picks up the knife slowly as if not wanting to upset the traumatized boy.

 

“If the...if the gang goes in, it’ll explode.”

 

“Explode?!” Kai looks down the stairs. “What?!”

 

“K-Kris says King and Sovereign teamed up,” Sehun says tiredly. He looks down at his hands again, watching as they tremble. Red covers his clothes. 

 

“That’s…” D.O sighs. “I’ll take care of Kris now. Go rest, Sehun.”

 

“No, I...I called Lay,” He says. “He should do it…”

 

The torturer glances at Kai before nodding. Sehun sways a bit as he makes his way upstairs. As he lays on Kai’d bed, he stares at the wall. Memories of the tortue flood back. Kris’ screams, his manic laughter as he’s cut into. Sehun’s rage blinding him as he indulges with his own deep, hidden desires. Blood. Blood everywhere. On his hands, on his skin, clothes, Kris. Sehun’s chest begins to hurt as he sobs violently, every part of his body shakes with regret. He hides his face in his hands, letting all of the night out. He didn’t want to do it. He shouldn't have done it. Why did he like it? Why? But if he didn’t, people would have died. Precious people. He flinches when Kai lays behind him, gently rubbing his arms. 

 

“Don’t touch me,” Sehun bawls. “I-I’m too dirty.”

 

“Sehun-”

 

Sehun shrugs Kai’s arm off, standing up and rushing to the bathroom. He doesn’t bother to close the door as he sheds his clothes. Once he steps into the shower and turns on the water, he presses his forehead against the shower wall, letting warm water fall over him. It stings. Kai stands nearby, watching him. “Sehun, babe, you didn’t have to…”

 

Yes, he did. And he knew it. No one else would have gotten anything out of that bad. He knows Kris, he knows him and it pisses him off. He’s not sure how he got to know a man in such a short time through horrible things. Sehun hugs himself tightly. He got so ing angry. “Kai…” He sniggs, turning his head to look at the gang leader.

 

“What is it?”

 

The boy swallows hard, a lump lodged in his throat. He remembers what Kris had said. Everything. “When The Sovereign and Kris...tortured me,” His voice is shaky and scared. “You...you saw the footage, didn’t you? A-all of it?”

 

Kai becomes quiet as he leans against the counter. He stares at the floor, seeming troubled by the questions. “Yeah, I did.”

 

Sehun looks back at the shower floor, the familiar sight of red draining. Not his blood again. Never his blood. “I’m sorry,” Sehun chokes out, his voice barely audible. He didn’t want anyone to see that. No one. Especially not Kai. Tired, tortured, staring with begging eyes, filmed during his most vulnerable moments. Literally cut open and raw for everyone to see. “I’m so sorry.”

 

Kai comes closer with a suddenly angry expression. “Don’t apologize for being tortured! You had no control over that!” Sehun watches as the man strips fast, stepping into the shower with him. He grabs the boy’s face. “I’m the only one who watched it.”

 

“What?”

 

“I didn’t let the other watch it. One of us had to. And...Suho and Baekhyun, they didn’t need to see that.”

 

“Did...did you-”

 

“Destroy them,” Kai finishes. He gently caresses Sehun’s face with his thumbs and smiles. “Abso-ing-lutely.”

 

Sehun grabs the leader’s hand tightly. “T-thank you.”

 

“Sehun, what happened down there?”

 

Sehun steps back, taking this moment to finally scrubs himself off. “What...needed to be done.”

 

“You didn’t have to. D.O and I-”

 

“He wouldn’t have talked.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“Jongin, I spent all day with him when he tortured him. He...knows where to hit.”

 

Kai frowns at that. “But how-”

 

“They didn’t want information on the gang,” Sehun admits. “They...wanted information on me. They’d um...spend hours torturing it out of me.”

 

“What? Why?!”

 

“I told you..they wanted to get me where it hurt,” he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. His fingers subconsciously run his fingers over his old and new scars. It worked too. Kris and Zitao got under his skin, under his surface. He can feel the leader slide behind Sehun before grabbing his hand and forcing him to sit. Strong arms pull him back with his back snuggled comfortably against the leader’s wet chest. And like he’s been doing for the past hour, he lets it out. He buries his face, tears falling like a waterfall down his cheeks as his shoulders shake with each violent sob. It’s been a really long night.

----------------------------

get reckt, kris