Assassin

Rush v2

 

 

“Thanks for coming with us, Sehun,” Krystal says, smiling at the boy as she holds her girlfriend’s hand. “Amber hates shopping and it’s impossible to get her opinion on anything.”

 

“Whaddya mean?” Amber huffs. “I give you my opinion!”

 

“You say everything looks good.”

 

“Because you look gorgeous in everything,” the hacker mumbles. 

 

Krystal rolls her eyes but smiles regardless. “Still, I’d like more opinions; I can’t buy everything.”

 

Sehun glances at her bags and then at his own. King and the others trashed the place looking for him; including his clothes. So instead of constantly wearing Kai’s things, Krystal recommended they go shopping together. As much as he loves wearing the boss’ stuff and the smell of them, he really missed having his own things. “Well, thank you for letting me come along,” he responds as they make their way down an alley. 

 

“We don’t mind, Sehun. It’s nice spending time with you outside of…” Krystal trails off, stopping. Amber and Sehun both look at her oddly before turning their attention to what she is. Sehun’s blood runs cold and he takes a step back. Kris stands there, leaning against a wall. He stares at the man, watching as he slowly lights a cigarette; it makes him flinch. Memories threaten him but he pushes them back. “Kris.”

 

“Hey, sweetheart,” The chinese man exhales. “Missed me?”

 

Krystal hands Amber her bags and takes a step forward. “Me? No. But my knife wants to meet you,” she hisses, pulling a knife out from inside her jacket. Kris raises a brow.

 

“You sure you wanna do that, princess?”

 

“Don’t...call me that!” She snaps. “Why’d you come here?!”

 

“As much as I missed hearing you scream,” the man chuckles. “I actually came here for Sehun.”

 

Krystal instinctually steps in front of Sehun protectively. “Too bad. You're gonna deal with me, you son of a .”

 

“How rude,” Kris sighs. “You’ve met my mother.”

 

“Krystal,” Sehun frowns before glancing back behind them; some of Sovereign's men approach from behind; knives and guns in their hands. “We can take him together.”

 

Krystal just shakes his head. Sighing, he ushers Amber behind him, pulling out his own knife as well, preparing to protect her if he needs to. He also hands her his own bag, in case he’ll have to fight as well. “Back off!” Kris shouts at the men. “They took Luhan, so they’re mine!”

 

The men all jump, quickly stepping back; obviously also afraid of the men. “Over my dead body,” Krystal says. She raises her own weapon, her eyes never once leaving the man in front of her. She gets into a defensive stance and honestly, it’s kind of badass to see such a girly-girl look so damn tough. She makes the first, launching her attack after seeming to observe him. She’s fast but so is he; both easily dodging eachother’s slashes and attacks. Krystal tries to strife at his throat a few times but the man always sidesteps. She grunts and staggers back when he manages to land a hit on her; the brunette’s arm now bleeding with a deep slash.

 

 “K-Krystal!” Amber calls out, hers eyes wild with panic.

 

“I’m fine!” She calls back. Her dark eyes meet Kris’, every so often glancing at his knife. She once again launches herself toward him. Sehun’s surprised how fast and light she is on her feet, even in her heels. She manages to land some hits on him as well but not without getting some back. Her white blouse is bloodied from several cuts but she doesn’t seem to falter; not once letting Kris get past her, toward Sehun or Amber. Regardless of being told to back off, Sehun keeps an eye on those men. They look too antsy for his liking. 

 

Kris pants heavily, laughing when he sees the blood on his knife. He slowly takes a step back, staring at her for a moment before looking to Sehun. “Looks like...I’ll be back for some other time, pet.”

 

Sehun swallows hard, keeping his arms out, keeping Amber between him and the wall; Krystal now does the same, stepping back to stand in front of them. His eyes shift back to the men who now retreat when their boss seems to. He slowly steps away as he keeps smiling; seemingly amused by all of this. He walks back towards the exit of the alley before turning and turning down the street. The men follow, finally leaving them alone. Krystal keeps an eye on Kris; but as soon as he disappears, she groans and falls back against the wall. Amber quickly runs to her girlfriend. “Krystal, are you ok?!”

 

“Yeah,” She groans, looking down at her wounds. They don’t look too deep, nothing some stitches won’t fix. 

 

“We should get you to a hospital,” Sehun says, worriedly looking her over. “Why didn’t you let me fight with you?!”

 

Krystal holds onto her side and shakes his head. She breathes heavily as she pulls off her coat, letting her girlfriend take it. Sehun takes his own coat and swings it over her shoulder, hopefully hiding her wounds from anyone other than them. “Let’s just get you to a hospital.”

 

“No,  I don’t need a...hospital,” Krystal slowly stands as if she had just thought of something.

 

“W-what?” Amber asks, gently touching her arm. “Krys, what is it?”

 

“I just thought of a way to kill Kris,” she admits, grabbing their bags and starting to walk down the alley. “Come on, we need to talk to Kai.”

 

“But your wounds!”

 

“Forget it.”

 

Sehun groans before they both follow her quickly. “At least let D.O stitch you up when we get back, Okay?”

 

“Fair enough.”



 

When they reach the warehouse, Kai is at the table, twirling a knife in his hand. He brings it down and stabs the map; right where King is staying. “I’m getting real sick and tired of these ers,” he says when he notices them enter. But he stops when he sees the blood on Krystal. “What the happened to you?”

 

“Nothing,” She says, sitting down at the table; seeming happy to finally be resting. D.O is quick to be by her side with his kit. She groans as her shirt is carefully taken off to reveal the cut. “I can help you out with Kris. If you need extra people, I'm in.”

 

Amber nods in agreement. “E-even if…”

 

Kai laughs and shakes his head. “No, Amber. You won’t have to shoot off a gun.” The hacker sighs in relief, pushing a gun away from her. 

 

“Oh, thank god!” Sehun laughs as well when she suddenly switches to English. 

 

“Well, even Lay will be joining us on the raid,” Kai says. Without hesitation, Lay nods from his spot on the couch. “Chanyeol,” He sighs. “If you don’t want to fight King-”

 

“I’m going,” Chanyeol cuts in. 

 

“Krystal, when D.O is finished stitching you up, come talk to me,” Kai says before he grabs his knife back out and flips it closed and back into his pocket. He goes to leave but Sehun quickly stands.

 

“What about Luhan?”

 

Kai turns to stare at Sehun, looking into his eyes. He finally motions Lay to head downstairs. “Give him a fast death.”

 

“A fast death? He should suffer-”

 

“Give him a quick death!” Kai snaps and Lay sighs. He just nods and stands up, pulling out his gun. Sehun watches as their driver walks over and down the stairs. Kai finally smiles at Sehun. But his serious expression returns when he looks back at the members. Sehun is the only one who jumps at the sound of one single gunshot echoing through the warehouse. “All of you keep stocking up and preparing,” He orders loudly before watching as everyone stands and goes their different ways. In less than a minute, the warehouse becomes completely empty aside from The three at the table. “Sehun, come here.”

 

Sehun follows Kai up the stairs, toward his rooms. As soon as Sehun is in and seated, Kai turns to face him. After a few minutes, Krystal slowly walks in as well; D.O looking annoyed as he follows her. “I told her to sit still but she just had to come talk to you,” the torturer says. Krystal shrugs, leaning against the wall and once again letting the man stitch her up.

 

The brunette pulls out her phone and waves it as if to draw attention to it. “I said before that I can help you guys deal with Kris. I know you had a whole convo with Suho and stuff about it but This’ll save us the trouble and...well, no one will get killed.”

 

Kai looks at her oddly. “Go on…”

 

The woman slowly nods, glancing down as she’s worked on. “Actually...I think it’s easier to just show you.”



 

“I’m close friends with this woman,” Krystal announces as she parks. Kai had tried to drive instead but she quickly shot him down and did it instead. She looks at the leader in the passenger seat and smiles. “If you’re really curious, ask her what she is yourself.” The gang leader looks at her oddly again but he gets out of the car when she does; opening the door for Sehun. They make their way across the street and to an apartment building. Krystal presses a button on the intercom system and waits.

 

“Yo,” A woman answers casually.

 

“FX Pink,” Krystal says. “I called earlier.”

 

“Doors open, babe.”

 

As soon as they hear the buzz, Krystal leads them into the lobby and to the elevator. “So..how close are you two?” Kai asks, not paying attention when Sehun nervously holds his hand. 

 

“My old gang used to assist her,” Krystal answers simply. When out and at the door, she knocks four times. After a moment, the door opens to reveal a woman with long blonde hair, fringe above her eyes. She smiles and steps to the side.

 

“Long time no see,” The woman greets, followed by a laugh. “I haven’t seen you since you helped me out with that Korean CEO.” All three of them step in and Sehun is suddenly aware of all the weapons stashed around the apartment. “I usually have hiding places for my weapons but I just got back from a job and…” She shrugs. “I doubt a gang cares.”

 

Sehun sits nervously on the couch, relieved when Kai sits very close beside him. 

 

“Kai, Sehun. This is my close friend, Lisa,” She introduces. “She’s-”

 

“I’m an assassin,” Lisa cuts in. Kai doesn’t look surprised but Sehun sure is. The weapons around the house suddenly make sense. “So what’s up? What’s the job?”

 

Kai watches as Krystal pulls out a photo of Kris and sets it down on the coffee table. The assassin picks it up, looking at it carefully. “Handsome.” She looks at Krystal and a brow. “Want him dead?”

 

“No,” Sehun sits up, ignoring Kai’s look of surprise. “We want him captured...for torture.”

 

“We do?” Krystal asks. If he can’t have Tao right now, Kris will have to do. He had helped a lot with Sehun’s torment. Swallowing hard, he glances at the leader. Kai, suddenly seeming to understand, turns to Lisa and nods.

 

“Capture.”

 

“I can do captured,” Lisa shrugs and leans back, pocketing the photo. “One handsome dude coming right up. You guys want him served up on a gold platter? I can do that too”

 

Sehun laughs at that, getting a wink from the assassin. “Amber can send you everything on him,” Krystal says. “Is your price the same as usual?”

 

The blonde woman smiles at her friend. “You saved my life, Krys,” she says. “Consider this one on the house.”

 

"You're the best."

 

"Just remember this the next time you're hooking up any hot, single guys."

 

"We don't care how you capture him and how beat up he is," Kai says. "We just need him alive."

 

"That's not a problem," Lisa says as she uncrosses her legs and stands, "I can either kill or capture- and no one can ever bribe me to betray anyone."

 

"Sounds like a good policy," The leader laughs, motioning for everyone else to stand as well. "Keep a payment in mind, though. Kris won't be an easy guy to capture."

 

"Well, We'll see," She nods. "I'll keep it in mind."

 

After Lisa and Krystal hug and they thank each other, they head out and back toward the car. Once inside, Kai looks over at her. “She better be good.”

 

“She’s better than good, Kai- she’s one of the best, I promise,” She says. “I’ve known her for a really long time.”

 

“Really?” Sehun asks. “How long?”

 

“Well, she’s been there for me when my gang got…” She shakes her head as she starts the car. “Either way, she knows what Kris put me through...so she’d never help him or King.”

 

"That's alright, Krystal," Kai says. "I trust her if you do. Plus, you're way too smart to betray anyone."

 

Krystal hums at that. "That’s true."

--------------------------------

Krystal is a badass mofo. Catch these hands, fam