The Stranger and The Letter

You Changed Me

Vancouver, Canada...

 

1st Stranger’s POV

 

“So how was it?? Did you find them??” I heard Grandmom’s voice from her office room. I decided to walk to her room and opened the door.

As I entered the room, I saw Grandmom was sitting on her seat with an anxious expression on her face, waiting for an answer from the three spies she ordered. The three spies just looked down.

“I-I’m sorry Grandmom.. We didn’t find them yet.” The 1st spy answered, looking up at Grandmom slightly.

Grandmom sighed and shook her head. “How come you didn’t find them??”

I walked to my Grandmom’s direction and stopped beside her. As I understood the situation, I rubbed her back softly to calm her down.

“Have you searched them in the whole Korea??” Grandmom asked with a little bit angry and disappointed tone. The three spies just kept silent and stood still on their spot.

“Grandmom..” I whined softly, “Korea isn’t a small place.. How can they find them in just 5 days?!” I tried to calm her down, softly.

The room became quiet and somehow the tense was up.

“Let me go find them!!” I spoke up after a while of silence.

“What?” Grandmom looked up at me.

“Send me to Korea!! I promise you that I will find them.” I said, giving her a little smile.

“But dear.. It’s no safe for you. We don’t have any family living in there. Moreover, what if people from W Company have an evil plan to hurt you?!” Grandmom held my hand tightly.

“C’mon, Grandmom.. I’m not a kid anymore.. I can take care of myself! And I think W Company wouldn’t recognize me. They don’t even know me..” I said with a reassuring smile.

Grandmom sighed, “Okay if you really want. Tell me when you wanna go.. I hope you will find them soon.. really soon.”

“Thank you, Grandmom..” I kissed her cheek and hugged her. “I’ll go by.. tomorrow, maybe?? And I promise, I’ll find them really soon and bring them back home.”

Grandmom kissed my head and turned to the three spies, “You kids, prepare everything for her!!”

“Yes, Grandmom.” They answered and left the room.

 

+++

 


 

Zelo’s POV

 

Break time, and I saw Jihyun was already out from the class. I took out a little letter that I wrote during the class from my book.

“Junhong oppa!! Let’s go to canteen together!!” Suddenly an annoying voice appeared. And yes, that was Minhee’s voice.

I looked up at her and gave her a fake smile, “Ah, sorry.. But I have a little business.. I’ll go first!!” I stood up quickly and ran to Jongup hyung’s table.

“Yah! Yah! What’s wrong?!” Jongup hyung asked, a bit shocked.

“Ah, nothing hyung.. Just..” I eyed him, signaling him to look at the right where Minhee was standing. He nodded as he knew that Minhee was bothering me, AGAIN.

“Ahh.. Arraso.. Let’s go to canteen now!!” Jongup hyung smiled.

I scratched the back of my neck, “Uh.. You can go first, hyung.. I still have a little thing to do..” I smiled at him.

“Oh.. Okay.. Hurry up!!” He said and left me.

I exhaled, “Aish.. Finally.. Almost fail..” I muttered a little.

I looked around to make sure that everyone had left the class. “Let’s do this, Zelo!! Fighting!!” I cheered myself.

I walked to Jihyun’s table and looked around to make sure no one was watching me. As I reached her table, I saw one of her book was on the table. I took it and slipped my little letter in it. I smiled as I think of her reading my little letter.

I snapped back and looked around if someone was around. Luckily no one was around. I placed the book down on its place so she wouldn’t suspicious. I smiled again and walked out of the class.

 

“They’re fighting again?!” Heard someone shouted throughout the corridor.

“I bet she will punch her in a face..” Another person shouted.

“Where?? And why they’re fighting??” Some people asked.

“Fight?” I mumbled. “Could that be??”

“Let’s see it!! They’re in the park!!” Someone said.

“Aiisshh.. Shhhhhtt..” I ran to the park as fast as I could. I didn’t want to see her hurting people or even worse getting hurt. I would never let anyone hurt her!! Never!

As I reached the park, I saw a big crowd. “Aishh..” I walked through the crowd. “Excuse me!”

“So, this b*tchy girl wouldn’t fight back now?! Is she realize that she’s not even good to be in this school?!” Heard Minhee’s voice mocking.

“I told you that I don’t wanna fight with you..” Jihyun said as I reached the front of the crowd. I stopped because of her words, and smiled a little. I felt relieved that she didn’t do anything bad and knowing that she didn’t want a fight just made me feel, happy?

“I don’t have any problem with you. Why are you so obsessed with me?! Fighting with a b*tch like you is just wasting time.” Jihyun smirked evilly as she still sat on a bench, looking at Minhee and her friends.

“What did you say?? You’re such a b*tch.. Loser..” Minhee shouted angrily.

“You can see who’s the b*tch, now!?” Jihyun said coolly, making a little chuckle, giggle and ‘woo’ from the crowd. Including me who couldn’t help but letting a small chuckle escaped from my mouth.

“Yah!! You..” Minhee pointed at Jihyun’s face with her finger. “Eunsun!! Give me that!!”

I looked over at Eunsun who was right behind Minhee and saw a big pail with an almost full of water, in her hand. My eyes widened as she handed it to Minhee.

“This is for you, b*tch!!” Minhee threw the water to Jihyun.

“Jihyun ah!!!” I ran to Jihyun and protecting her from the water.

 

+++

 


 

Your POV

 

“Oh My God!! Junhong Oppa!!” Minhee shouted.

Everything went so fast. My eyes were still wide open and I couldn’t blink even for once. He suddenly appeared and wrapped his arms around me, protecting me from the water that Minhee threw to me. And the worst thing, my heart couldn’t stop from beating rapidly. I didn’t know whether I was angry or shocked.

Finally I could manage myself. I looked up at his face which was only inches away from my face, “You’re okay?!”. I asked softly with a plain expression.

He released me and gave me a big smile, “Pabo ya.. It’s just water.” He tried to clean himself.

I stood up still with a plain expression on my face. I didn’t know why do I feel so strange, right now.

“OMG, Oppa.. You’re okay??” Minhee suddenly came closer and tried to check Zelo if he was okay.

Zelo avoided and refused Minhee’s hand that tried to touch him. “Don’t touch me!!”

“Look, what have you done, b*tch!!” I tried to push Minhee but Zelo preventing me. As I looked at Minhee, there was always a feeling to punch her in a face.

“It’s not my fault!!” Minhee shouted, “It’s all because of you..”

“Tsk.. What did you say??” I shouted back, but still Zelo was blocking me to punch her face.

“Aish.. Jihyun ah stop it.. Just ignore her.. Let’s just get out of here!!” Zelo mumbled and pulled me to get out of the crowd.

“But, Oppa..” Minhee whined.

 

“Zelo ah, you’re okay?!” I asked again as we walked through the corridor. I felt guilty and worried?? I didn’t know what was it, but it just felt so strange.

He chuckled, “I told you, I’m okay.. It’s just water.”. He smiled, “Okay, I’m just gonna change my clothes, luckily I have another clothes in my locker.”

I smiled not really sure, and just followed him to the locker room.

As we reached the locker room, he opened his locker and took out a clean and dry clothes, “Here..”

He walked to the toilet to change his clothes and I just followed him.

“Wait, are you coming in??” He asked me with a raising eyebrow, when he was about to open the door.

I snapped back, realizing that it was a male toilet. I gulped, “I’ll be waiting here..” and smiled.

He smiled back before he opened the door and walking in.

I puffed my cheeks and exhaled, “Why do I always have this strange feeling when I’m with you??”

 

+++

 


 

Zelo’s POV

 

I walked to the school park after the bell rang and the last class was over. Yeah, the place I wrote on my little letter to Jihyun. And she should be there too to meet me, even though I didn’t write my name on the letter. I just need to tell her something.

I told Jongup hyung earlier that I have a little business so he can go home first. And yeah, he never got suspicious. He’s just too not caring to others.

When I reached the park, I looked around to see if she was already there or not. But I didn’t see any sign of her. I decided to sit on a bench to wait for her.

1 minutes.. 3 minutes.. 5 minutes..

I sighed and started to think that she hadn’t read my letter. Or was I getting impatient?

But suddenly I felt a hand patted my shoulder. A smile appeared on my face while I stood up and turned.

“Yah!! You write this??” Suddenly a hand slapped my face.

 

+++

 


 

Owh :o Poor Zelo.. Who's daring to slap you??? *patting my baby Zelo's shoulder and hug him* lol XD

And.. Who was that 1st Stranger??o_O Can you guys guess it?? And why is it "1st" stranger?? Are there more strangers later?? Uhm, let me tell you a little.. *whisper* uhm, YES!! There will be another stranger.. lol :P

Finally I could post this chappie!! :D Tell me how is it?? :D Is it still bad??:(

I thought the last chapters were not really good, cause I don't get any comment>_< So, please leave a comment and tell me how is it, then I could improve!! Don't be a silent reader..T-T Your comments are inspiring me to write more..:)

And thank you to all of you readers and subscribers.. I love you.. lol ;P I hope you won't get tired of it and I hope I'm not disappointing you.. ^.^