The Stranger And The Letter 2

You Changed Me

Zelo’s POV

 

I felt my cheek was burning like fire. As I rubbed my cheek slowly, I raised an eyebrow. “Yah, Youngmin hyung.. What are you doing here??”

“Tsk..” He opened a letter in his hand which was actually my letter to Jihyun and said it loudly, “Hey, beautiful.. Can you meet me at the school park after school?! I have something to tell you.. I’ll be waiting..”. He glared at me. “It’s yours, right??”

“Yeah, but-” Before I could answer, he cut me off.

“That’s it!! I got your intention.. I know I have a pretty face like a girl.. But I’m normal, I’m not interested to a guy.. Like you.. Tsk..” He shook his head lightly.

I looked at him like he was crazy or something.

“What?? You got it, right?!” He jerked, “How can you think that I like boys?! Tsk..” He mumbled.

“But, hyung.. That letter is not for you!!” I finally spoke up firmly.

“Mwo??” He looked at me with that shock expression in his face.

“How did you get that?! That letter is not for you.. It’s for.. your seatmate!!” I asked and explained shyly.

“Jjinjayo??” His eyes widened. “Aiissh.. I’m so sorry.. And about that.” He pointed to my cheek, “You must be thinking that I’m crazy, right?? Aish.. I’m so sorry.. It’s because sometimes I get a letter which is from boys who mistaken me as a girl.. Aish.. sorry..”

“It’s okay.. But how did you get that??” I asked.

“Well..” He started to explain.

 

Flashback/Author’s POV

The bell rang, while Jihyun and Youngmin were both putting their books into their bags. But suddenly a letter fell down from nowhere. Jihyun who saw it quickly took it and looked at it.

“It’s yours??” Jihyun asked but with a flat tone while giving the letter to Youngmin.

“Uh??” Youngmin who heard her words like an inform, took the letter and looked at it.

Jihyun stood up and walked out of the class while Youngmin was reading the letter.

End of flashback

 

“Ahh.. So that’s why you get that letter..” I sighed, understanding.

“Yeah.. Tsk.. Stupid me.. I’m sorry, Junhong.. I shouldn’t slap you..” He patted my shoulder.

“It’s okay, hyung..” I smiled. “But.. Can you do me a favor?!”

“Of course.. Sure.. What can I do for you??” Youngmin hyung smiled.

“C-can you give that letter to Jihyun, tomorrow??” I asked.

“For sure.. I’ll give it to her..” He smiled and showed the letter.

I smiled even wider, “Thank you, hyung...”

 

+++

 


 

W Company Office, Vancouver, Canada..

 

An Old Man whom should be called Grandpa sat on his seat in his office room, facing Two Man in a black coat. “So, did you find them??”

“Yes, sir!!” The 1st Man or 1st Spy answered politely, making the Old Man smirked.

“But we just found the girl, sir.. We haven’t found the boy.” The 2nd Spy added.

The Old Man nodded with a smile still plastered on his face. “Good job, kids!! You did a good job.”

“Thank you, sir!!” Both spies bowed.

“We still can use her..” The Old Man smirked while thinking of something big in his head. “But you guys, keep searching for the boy!!”

“Yes, sir!!” The Spies responded.

“Here’s the information of her, sir..” The 1st Spy handed a file to The Old Man.

“Now, call my precious boy!! I got a new job for him..” He smirked while looking at the file.

 

+++

 

2nd Stranger’s POV

 

I felt my phone vibrated. I opened my eyes and took out my phone from my pocket. I yawned as I looked at my phone’s screen, 1 new message. I opened it..

Hey boy.. Boss wants to meet you right now. Come to the office now!!

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, 11.00 pm. Seemed like I fell asleep without realizing. I stood up and looked at my dad on his bed. I sighed and started to leave his room in this hospital.

Yes, here I am in the hospital waiting for my dad. Actually he’s not my real dad. It’s a long story. But for short, he found me in the street and picked me up. Since then, he took care of me until now even when his business got bankrupt. Now he’s sick, and I’m the only one who should take a good care of him.

As I arrived at the office, I walked to The Boss’ office directly. I opened the door and saw the Boss was looking at a document in his hand. I sat on a seat right in front of him.

“Ohh.. My Precious Boy is here..” He looked up at me and smiled. “I have a new job for you..”

“What is it??” I asked quickly with a plain tone.

“Here!!” He threw a document that he read earlier, “You know what to do, right?”

I exhaled heavily as I opened the document.

Living as a Best Killer is not something that I wanted. I should kill those people which sometimes are innocent, without having any mistakes. I don’t really want to kill them actually. But last time when I didn’t kill the target, they found out and ended up beaten up my dad.

“You’re going to do it, right?? If not, you know what is going to happen..” He smirked. “You need money, right??”

I exhaled heavily, still looking at the document. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to kill people anymore. But I needed money to pay my dad’s payments.

I closed the document and stood up. “Give me time to think!!” I walked out of the room with a document in my hand.

 

+++

 


 

Your POV

 

“Jihyun ah..” Someone called out before I could step out of the class.

I turned and saw Youngmin walking towards me, “Wassup??”

“Uh.. This letter is for you.. Not for me..” He handed me a letter that I found yesterday.

“Uh??” I raised an eyebrow but took the letter. “From who??” I asked, “It’s not a prank from that b*tch, huh??”

“Ah, aniya..” He shook his head. “It’s from Junhong.” He smiled. “Okay, I gotta go..”

I nodded and started to open the letter, “Hey, beautiful.. Can you meet me at the school park after school?! I have something to tell you.. I’ll be waiting..”.

“Tsk.. What the hell is this!? How dare.. you wanna play with me?!” I mumbled with a smirk and walked to the school park.

Well, I didn’t know why I was going to the school park like what was written on the letter. Was it really from him?? I mean, it could be Minhee’s prank, right??

As I reached the park, I saw no one so I sat on a bench. I didn’t know why but I felt something strange again, like a happy feeling?? Well, maybe I felt relaxed since this was my favorite place in this school.

5 minutes... 10 minutes..

30 minutes.. And no one came..

1 hour..

“Tsk.. It must be that b*tch’s prank..” I mumbled angrily. I stood up and walked home. Why did I feel like expecting something?? “What do I expect?!”

 

+++

 

“Okay, it’s the last song from me tonight!! DJ G-Hyun out!! But don’t worry, I’ll see you tomorrow!! Haha SWAG!!” I shouted through the mic before went down from the DJ area.

“You’re doing very good, Hyunnie!!” B-Bomb oppa complimented as he saw me.

I smiled at him, “As always..” I giggled and looked around, “Where’s Zico oppa??”

“At the rooftop..” He simply replied.

I smiled at him and went to the rooftop.

 

As I reached the rooftop, I saw Zico Oppa just sitting and looking at the dark sky which was full of stars. I smiled as I walked to him slowly.

“Oppa!!” I shouted when I reached beside him.

He jumped and turned to me with a full of shock expression, “Aish.. Jihyunnie!! What was that?? You want me to get a heart attack??”

“Yah!! Don’t say that!! Of course no.. I just want to surprise you!! You’re no fun!!” I pouted.

He gigled and poked my cheek, “Awh.. My Jihyunnie is so cute.. Keep pouting, ne?!”

“Yah.. Oppa!!” I pinched his cheek, smiling. We started to joke around until we felt tired and sat back looking at the beautiful starry night.

“Oppa..” I said softly, still looking at the sky.

“Hmm..” He responded.

“Have you ever felt something strange??” I asked plainly. “Like you feel something but you can’t tell what kind of feeling is that??”

He looked at me and I looked back at him innocently. He started to give me a sharp gaze, “Are you cheating on me?! Are you falling in love with someone?!”

“Uh??” My eyes grew wider, “O-of course no.. What is love?? Haha..” I looked away and let out an awkward laugh.

Zico Oppa sighed, “Ahh, that’s good.. I thought you’re falling for someone else..”

“You’re the one and only, Oppa..” I leaned my head on his shoulder, “Or am I??”

 

+++

 


 

Hi guys wassup?!? :D

So how's it?!?! :) I hope you enjoy and like it ^^

And please leave a comment!! TvT

Ohh, so.. Who do you think the strangers are?? Who could it be?? From what kpop group?? kekeke :P Any request?? lol :)

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing!!! ^o^ Love youuuuu <3