Jealousy??

You Changed Me

Zelo’s POV

 

Like always, I went to the park to sit with Jihyun. Well, since Jongup hyung was always busy with Hyojin ssi, that’s only because of his slow brain.. Sorry hyung!

I sat beside Jihyun whose eyes locked with her phone. Well, I think I already missed her since her seat in class was still not beside me.

“Wassup?” She greeted without looking at me.

“Nothing.” I said, smiling while looking at her beautiful face.

“Yo, Jihyun!!” Heard someone shouted, making us turned.

I saw two unfamiliar boys running towards us, actually they were in a same uniform with us but I've never seen them before. They stopped in front of me and Jihyun, then looked at me curiously.

“Who's this??” The short one asked while pointing at me.

“Oh, he's a new classmate.. Ze-“

“Junhong imnida..” I cut off Jihyun words, since only some people who could call me Zelo.

“Ohh.. Nice to meet you.. I'm Ricky..” The short one said. I smiled and bowed my head a little.

“And I'm Changjo.” The tall one added.

“So, what is it??” Jihyun asked.

“Ahh, you didn't forget tonight's event right??” Ricky said.

“Uhm..” Jihyun seemed to remember something, “Uh yeah, why??”

“What event?!” I asked myself, on my mind.

“Uhm.. Would you like to go with us??” Changjo asked, scratching the back of his head.

My eyes widened, “Is he asking for a date??”. I looked at his eyes that was straightly looking at Jihyun with that kind of expression of.. likes?? I felt my blood ran through my veins faster.

“But you know I'm going with my oppa. And you know my oppa..” Jihyun said, rolling her eyes.

“Is it rejection?!? Yes!!” I thought happily, smiling.

“That's why we're asking you.. Since hyung is gonna be there too, let’s go together!!” Ricky said.

I looked down and shook my head a little, “Aish.. They even know her brother..”.

“Hmm.. Okay, I'll call you if I can go with you guys..” Jihyun said. And that's when I felt my heart breaking like a glass that thrown in a road.

“Owh.. Sure..” Ricky said then looked at Changjo and gave him a nod.

“Uh, okay then.. We gotta go.. Thank you..” Changjo said and they left.

“I guess they're close enough.. They even have each other's number.” I exhaled heavily, thinking that I didn't even get Jihyun's number yet. “What if Jihyun's brother likes that boy?! And let them dating?!”

“Aishh..” I hissed and ruffled my hair.

“Yah! What's wrong?!” Jihyun asked me while looking at me weirdly.

“Eh? Nothing.. I'm just.. just a bit thirsty.. yeah.. thirsty..” I lied and smiled at her. “I'm gonna get some drinks. You wanna some??”

“Ani.. I'm okay..” She smiled and I went to canteen to get some drinks even though I’m not that thirsty.

 

“Aish.. Why am I becoming like this??” I mumbled as I walked to the canteen. “Are they that close??” I thought still wondering about Jihyun and that Changjo boy’s relationship. “What event?? What if he confessed his feelings toward her tonight??”

“Aishhh..” I ruffled my hair again in frustration and stopped. “Yeah! I think I really am in love with her! And I should confess my feelings before that boy confess to her!!!” I nodded firmly. “Yeah!! Zelo fighting!! Choi Junhong fighting!!”

 

+++

 

After done studying even though there was no homework, yeah I’m really a good boy uh? I went to the living room to relax. Seemed like no schedule today, I mean not going out or so..

As I sat on the sofa and the tv, I saw my mom brought a big luggage. “Where are you going mom?”

She turned to me, “Ohh.. Junhong-ah!! I forgot to tell you.. Where’s Yongguk??”

“He’s showering, I think.. Why?? Where are you going??” I asked again.

“So, me and your appa are going to Japan for 2 or 3 days..” She said while looking at her watch. “Okay, I should go.. You kids, take care of each other and the house.. I’m going!!” She rubbed my head and bid a goodbye.

 

Had a dream I was king, I woke up, still king~ This rap game’s is mine for the milking~ Till nobody else even f**king feels me, till it kills me~” Heard Yongguk hyung’s deep voice muttering to Eminem’s Lighters as he sat on another sofa in the living room, “Yo wassup bro?? I heard you were talking with ahjumma, where is she??”

“Oh, hyung.. She’s going to Japan with appa.. Maybe for 2 or 3 days..” I said smiling.

“Woah, really??” His eyes widened as he looked at me, “Yeah.. Let’s make a party, baby!! We could party all night long!!” He said with excitement.

“But hyung, mom said that we should take care of each other and the house.” I said softly.

“Ahh.. My sweet little bro.. I know it..” He said, “Let’s just have a little party with the B.A.P and maybe some friends.” He stood up to take his phone from the dining room table.

I sighed as I couldn’t do anything, since he already said so.

“Don’t you have school tomorrow??” He asked, while typing something on his phone. “If you don’t want to with us, you can go to your room and sleep early since you have school tomorrow.”

“Ah, ne hyung.. I’m okay..” I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

 

Not a long time, I heard a knock on the door. It seemed like the hyungs had arrived. I st00d up and walked to the door. As I opened the door, I saw there were some people that I didn’t even know, standing in front of the door. I frowned.

“Is it Yongguk’s party house??” A girl with a long black hair asked.

“Hell yeah, baby.. Come in!!” Heard Yongguk hyung shouted behind me. “Let them in, Zelo!!”

I opened the door wider and those people came in with a party mood. I still stood up there, looking at them, clueless. I didn’t feel like partying tonight. In another side Yongguk hyung already started the music loudly.

“Thank you, cutie!!” A girl with a curly blonde hair said, pinching my cheek before she walked inside.

“Don’t mind that I invite some friends??” Himchan hyung who was actually in the back of those people said easily, tapping my shoulder.

“I’m not late, right??” Suddenly Youngjae hyung came then took a glance of the situation inside the house, “Let’s party, baby!!”

I sighed and closed the door because no one was left. In a minute, this house turned into a little club. I looked around and saw some people were dancing, drinking and some were just making love. “Eww..” I thought.

I walked to my room. I closed the door then laid my body down on my bed. “Should I sleep now?” I asked myself. Then I remembered something more important than having a party.

I stood up and took my laptop from my desk before walking back to my bed and laid down once again. I the laptop. “What event is Jihyun attending?? Where is it??” I thought.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Jongup hyung. “Yah!! Not joining them??” He walked inside and sat on Yongguk hyung’s bed.

“Ani.. I don’t feel like partying right now.. What about you, hyung??” I asked back.

“Same..” He said then laid down his muscular body.

I typed some keywords to find a clue what event was Jihyun attending but aish.. too many result.

“Zelo ah..” He broke the silence after a while of silent moment.

“Ne hyung?” I responded.

He sat up facing the aquarium beside Yongguk hyung’s bed, “Have you ever felt something strange in you??”

I frowned and looked at him, he looked back at me. “Strange?? Do you mean felt like.. like an alien?? Or a monster??”

“Yah.. Not like that!!” He whined while shaking his head.

“Then like what?? What do you mean?? I don’t get it, hyung..” I scratched my head and turned to my laptop screen again.

“It’s like.. like.. your.. Aish..” He ruffled his hair, “I can’t explain it!!”

I sighed, “Now you’re acting strange, hyung..”.

My eyes explored the article, word by word from the screen and still couldn’t find which one was the event Jihyun attending. “Crap!! Aishh..” I hissed.

“Yah.. What’s wrong??” Jongup hyung asked, “Now you’re acting strange!!”

I turned to look at Jongup hyung, “Yah!! That’s my line!! Don’t copy!!”

 

 


Annyeong~ 7th chappie here~

How is it?? Is it bad?? Mianhae if if it's still bad or yeah.. I hope you like it.. ^^

Anyway.. thank you for all my 60 subbies^^ I looovvveee youuu.. *throws kpop namja (?) lol* I hope you wont get tired of it and I hope I'm not disappointing you all.. :) Please leave a comment!! So I know what do you think, and maybe I could make a surprise (If I can, and not fail.. keke :P)..^^  Oh, and I actually have wrote the next chappie, should I post it now or tomorrow??hehe ^