The King of Gangs

You Changed Me

Zico's POV

 

“Yongyongjukgetji.. Ttarawa baby.. Modeunge dan wanbyeokhanika.. Gugugagagugugaga..” I mumbled my own song, well Block B’s song that I made, while walking to my closet after taking a shower.

I put on my white T-shirt and a comfortable blue jeans quickly before walking out of my room.

I saw Jihyun in the living room, watching tv and not really studying because her books were just opened in front of her. I walked to her and sat beside her.

“Wassup my Jihyunnie?!?” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, smiling.

“Aye oppa.. Nothing.. Just watching that..” She pointed to the tv screen, smiling.

My smile grew wider, “Uh, you’re going to the event tonight, huh??”

She looked at me, frowning. “Of course I am!! Who is going to miss her lovely brother’s awesome performance?!?!”. She said with her beautiful smile.

I giggled at My One and Only Sister’s cuteness.

“Uh.. But oppa, can I go with Ricky and Changjo?? You know.. Teentop..” She asked with a little pout.

I bit my bottom lip a little, “Uh.. Waeyo??”

“They asked me if I can go with them tonight..” She answered. “So, can I??”

“But I thought we’re going together and having fun together tonight..” I pouted a little, feeling a bit sad.

She chuckled, “Oppa, I’m just going with them for tonight.. Moreover, you’ll be there too right?? So we can still having fun together..”

“U-uh.. Right..” I nodded even though I wasn’t not really sure. “But don’t do anything!!” I warned her.

“Do what??” She asked clueless.

“Uh do.. Do anything.. Anything bad..” I winced.

She laughed, “Of course I wouldn’t!! You know I can take care of myself.. You taught me..”

“Hehe.. I know..” I winced and scratched my head.

Yeah, I know.. She can fight, even with the guys. She kicks, punches and kills bad people. Well, not really kill and will never kill people. But all I knew that she can take care of herself. And I knew who taught her those things.. Me.

 

+++

 

Heard a knock on the door and I stood up to open it. I saw that boy from Teentop standing in front of the door smiling.

“Tsk..” I sighed.

“Can.. I.. meet Jihyun??” That boy Changjo, I think, asked. Well, I couldn’t really memorize Teentop boys, except CAP.

“Jihyun ah!!” I shouted still standing up at the door, glaring at him.

“Ne..” She responded and I felt that she was already behind me. “Where’s Ricky??”

“Let’s go!! I’ll tell you later..” That boy gave a sign to Jihyun to get going.

I let Jihyun out and went with that boy. I just looked at them, while he climbed to the motor and Jihyun followed him.

“Yah!! No touching!!” I shouted.

“Ne hyung!! I know.” Changjo shouted back. And they left.

 

Not a long time, Block B came.

“Aye wassup??” Kyung hyung greeted.

“Where’s Jihyun??” P.O asked.

“Let’s go now!!” I said and we went to the event place, which was in Gangnam.

 

+++

 

As we arrived, I looked around to find my one and only sister. But she was nowhere to be found. I sighed.

If you wanna know what event is this, let me tell ya. This event is like a mini concert. Well, because of MBLAQ had been defeating Infinite for this area in Gangnam, they held this event and of course many gangs are coming, including Infinite. And Block B as a King of Gangs in Seoul got an honor to do a performance.

Sounds weird, huh?? Yes. Gang rules have changed after Big Bang left. We play fair.

 

Flashback

“So, here we are.. gathering all of you to tell you all something..” G-Dragon as a Big Bang leader said.

All gangsters in Seoul gathered in Dark Alley, including my gang, Block B. We were all invited by the King of Gangs in Seoul, Big Bang. Everyone looked at each others, wondering what would they say and why did they gather us here.

GD hyung cleared his throat, “I guess you’re all really curious, right?? Well, I’m here to tell you that we, Big Bang will leave this gangster world”. He chuckled a little.

“Why?? Do you realize that you guys aren’t good enough to be The King of Gangs??” Leeteuk hyung, Super Junior’s leader spoke up, mockingly.

“Yah hyung!! We’re not done yet. Don’t interrupt!!” Seungri hyung, as the youngest of Big Bang protested, “Of course we’re good to be The King of Gangs, instead of you..” He mumbled. Taeyang hyung stopped him from becoming too emotional.

“We just realize that we have a great life outside, instead of fighting or worse killing people.” Daesung hyung added, smiling.

“Yeah.. Don’t you ever think that you can make friends and money from your talents.. Your creativity..” Taeyang hyung said, making everyone confused with his words.

“Just say it clearly, bro!!” Jaejoong hyung from DBSK shouted.

“Right.. We are leaving this gangster world to developing our creativity.. You’ll see soon.” GD hyung said. “And I’m going to tell you now.. You shouldn’t be fighting over area, and killing people.. If you want to fight over areas, beat them with your creativity.. I know you guys are talented. So, promise me that you wouldn’t kill people anymore.. And if you want to fight over area, do it with your talents, not your guns.”

“And remember, Play Fair!!” T.O.P hyung, the quietest yet scary one said quickly.

“So, who’s gonna promise us??” GD hyung asked. “Practice your talents with others and just having fun!!”

“GD hyung is right.. Why would we hurt people??” I thought deeply. Suddenly I raised my hand, “I promise, hyung!!”

GD hyung smiled, “So, just one person?? I can’t imagine if we leave and you all still killing each other.. Tsk..”

“Me too!!” G.O hyung from MBLAQ raised his hand. And then everyone started to follow.

Big Bang hyungs smiled. “Great!! You promised us. So, don’t ever break the promise.” Seungri hyung said.

“Now, let me give this “The King of Gangs” title to..” GD hyung looked around. “You, Block B.” He pointed at me and my gang.

“What??” Everyone in the alley shouted in disbelief, including me and my gang. My eyes grew wider.

“How can you choose that little gangster??” Siwon hyung from Super Junior protested.

“Yeah.. We’re still new..” I asked, feeling a bit happy but uncomfortable since everyone was glaring at me.

“Look, you guys are still like this..” Seungri hyung sighed.

“That’s why we choose them..” GD hyung said, “I trust you, Zico..”

I gulped, “N-ne hyung.. I wouldn’t disappoint you..”

End Of Flasback

 

And since then, we all fight over areas by a talents battle, like dance, sing or rap. Even though some gangs were having a hard time accepting the fact that Block B was The King of Gangs, and also the new rules we made, at first. But everything’s changed. Everyone had fun with this gang rules.

“Block B, it’s almost our turn..” Jaehyo hyung announced.

 

“Yo.. Wassup everybody??” I shouted through the mic as I walked up the stage followed by the others. “I hope everyone’s okay.. We’re gonna sing a song for you guys..”

I looked around and saw Jihyun with Teentop guys looking at me with a bright smile. “Hey you.. Keep the distance from my sister!!” I smirked and pointed to their direction, making everyone giggling.

“Let’s go..” I said as the song started to play.

 

 


 

Hey everybody wassup?? Finally I posted this chapter!! ^o^

How is it?? Is it good or still bad??:/ I hope you like it ^^ If there are some mistakes, I'm so sorryy~~

So, this chappie is just an.. information?? :p And was I said "the journey begins" in chappie 6?!?! >_< Ahh, I think the journey will begin in the next chappie!!! Mianhae~ My bad!! xD And actually the next chappie is done but I haven't checked it yet.. lol :P So, maybe I will post it later~ :D

Ouh, and 100% thank you to all of you, subscribers, readers.. I hope you enjoy it!!!^^ And I'm sorry for you, recent subbies, if I couldn't say thanks to you directly and add you as friends..:( my acc is kinda error?? Idk, but sometimes this acc is acting weird..:(

Right, I shouldn't talk to much.. XD So, I hope you enjoy it!! ^o^ Thank you.. :D