New Things

You Changed Me

Zelo’s POV

 

 

I saw her walking out of the class quickly, but I decided to not following her, because it would seemed like I’m a stalker or something if I did that. Moreover, I need to be with Jongup hyung to go to the canteen.

I walked to Jongup hyung’s table. “Let’s go, hyung!!”

“Ah.. sorry, but could you go to the canteen first? I’ll catch up with you later..” He said with a sad face. “I must be continuing this super hard lesson with her before the next class.” He scratched the back of his head.

I nodded, “Oh, okay.. I’ll be waiting here..”

“Nah.. Just go outside and make some friends!!” He said, didn’t want me to get bored of waiting.

“Hm..” I looked at him, not really sure to go. But, “Okay..”. I decided to do what he said and turned my body to walk out of the class.

 

I went to the school park because it seems like the quietest place in the school and I was not really hungry or thirsty, so yeah. I felt kind of uncomfortable as almost all the girls who were passing by just screamed or yeah like fangirling?? when they saw me. It was like I was a celebrity or prince. I sighed.

As I reached the park, I saw someone was sitting alone in the park. I smiled as I knew who that person was. I decided to walk to her.

“Can I sit here??” I asked, making her small head turned to see me.

“Ahh.. Sure.” She said and turned back to her phone.

I sat beside her and watch her playing with her phone.

 

*-*

 

Your POV

 

 

I felt something uncomfortable since he was sitting beside me. I turned to him and caught him staring at me like I was a tv show that makes him not blinking his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow, “Why are you looking at me like that??”

He smiled innocently, “Nothing.”. He looked away, “Oh, anyway.. What’s your name?? You haven’t introduced yourself to me.”

I looked at him, weirdly.

He looked back at me, “What?? We’re friends, right?? Why don’t you tell me your name??”

I chuckled, “No.. It’s just weird.. We’ve talked to each other quiet a lot, but you didn’t know my name?”

“It’s not my fault! You haven’t told me yet..” He said, defending. “Moreover, I doubt you that you remember my name..”

“Yah.. I remember!! You are Jun..su? Nah, he’s a member of another side of Korea’s gangster, 2pm..” I shook my head lightly, trying to remember his name. Yeah, I wasn’t really sure that I remembered his name.

“See.. You can’t remember my name!!” He said, mockingly. “Now, tell me your name.. and I will help you remember my name faster!!”

I sighed, “Okay.. I’m Jihyun. And you??”. I said, trying to sound friendly.

“Wow, cute name..” He complimented. “So, my name is Junhong.. But you can call me Zelo.”

“Yellow??” I asked, making sure.

“No.. It’s Z-E-L-O..” He said in English.

“Ohh, Zelo..” I nodded. “So, is it like your gang ID??”

“How do you know??” He asked, curiously.

“Some gang members have a gangster ID, right!?” I said easily.

“How do you know about gangs so well??” He asked.

“You don’t want to know..” I stuck out my tongue on him. I looked at him pouting like a little kid. I chuckled at his expression. He looked naturally cute.

 

“Yah!! Jihyun ah..” Someone called out from behind, making my smile gone all of a sudden. “You said you won’t steal my Junhong oppa.. Now what did you do??” Minhee said as she stood up in front of me and Zelo.

“I’m not stealing him.. He’s the one who wants to sit beside me.. And he’s not even yours..” I said sarcastically.

“Yah.. You’re a b*tch..” She tried to pull out my hair, but luckily, I grabbed her hand before she could do it.

I stood up and was about to punch her face with my other hand, but Zelo grabbed my hand and held it back.

He stood up, “I’m sorry but, she’s right.. She’s not stealing me from anyone..  And I was the one who wants to sit with her.. If you have a problem, it’s with me.. not her..” He said calmly.

I exhaled heavily, and let go of Minhee’s hand. “Remember, Hyunnie.. You’ve promised Zico oppa!!” I looked at Zelo, “How can this kid keep calm in this situation??”

“But oppa..” Minhee whined while acting innocent.

“I’m sorry..” Zelo said. “I’m not yours..”

Minhee’s eyes looked a bit watery like she was going to cry, “You guys... Aaahhhh...” She screamed and left.

I smirked and mumbled, “B*tch!!”. I looked at my hand which still held by Zelo and looked at him.

He looked at me then our hands, “Sorry..”. He let go of my hand. We both sat again.

I tried to calm myself down. That girl always knows how to break my mood, EVERYDAY. I sighed, “Why don’t you let me punch her face??” I asked, annoyed, looking at Zelo.

He shrugged, “I don’t want to let my friend hurting other people.”.

His words made me think about what Zico oppa said yesterday, I don’t need to hurt others. I looked down, feeling a bit sad.

“You’re okay??” Zelo patted my shoulder.

I looked up to him, “Yeah..”. I gave him a little smile. “Why do I feel so comfortable around him??” I thought still looking at him.

 

“Zelo ah.. You’re here.. I’ve been looking for you everywhere..” Someone said making us turned our heads. I saw that friend of Zelo and Hyojin standing behind us.

“Ah.. Hyung..” Zelo said.

“Wait, isn’t she that... bast*rd??” That friend of Zelo said but lowered his voice in the last word. But I still could hear the word.

“Yah!! I heard that!!” I glared at him while Hyojin stepping her feet on his feet making him whining.

“Nah.. She’s not, hyung.. She’s a good girl..” Zelo said, smiling, making me to look at him weirdly.

“Yeah.. She is..” Hyojin added, making me turned to her and looked at her the same way as I looked at Zelo.

“Oh, okay.. So, I’m Jongup.. You??” He said informally.

I rolled my eyes, “Jihyun..”.

“Oh, and Zelo.. It’s Hyojin..” Jongup pointed to Hyojin making them both bowed to each other. “Now, let’s go to the canteen!!” Jongup said, cheerfully.

“Neh..” Zelo answered and stood up. But.. he grabbed my hand, “Let’s go!”

“Mwo?” I raised an eyebrow. “Just go, without me!!” I said, giving him a little grin.

“Ahh.. Come on.. We’re friends, right??” Zelo whined cutely.

I looked at him. His face was filled with a begging expression. “O-okay..” I said without knowing what did I have said.

“Yeah..” Zelo smiled widely and dragged my hand, making me stood up.

I smiled a little because of his act. The four of us went to the canteen with a smiley face, well except me I think. I felt weird because I didn’t really like to be in this situation.

 

*-*

 

Yongguk’s POV

 

 

I the tv as I felt bored because no one was around. I took out my phone and dialed Himchan’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo??” I heard his sleepy voice through the phone.

“Yah! Get your lazy @$$ here!! Let’s hang out! I’m bored..” I said coolly.

“Mwo?? Can’t we just hangout later?? It’s too early, isn’t it??” He said, protesting.

I sighed, thinking that his eyes must be still closed. “Don’t you have a clock? It’s 10 a.m. already..”

“What?? Really?? Aish..” He whined. Okay.. I’ll be there in 30 minutes..”

“Tsk.. Pabo!!” I mumbled and hung up the phone.

 

*-*

 

Himchan and I walked in the downtown of Seoul and just bothering some people in the street or small shops. I was just too bored.

“Is there no gangster in Seoul after I left??” I thought, smirking as I looked around the street.

“Yongguk ah!! I need to pee.. Wait here!!!” Himchan suddenly said and left me to find a public bathroom.

I stopped and wait for him. I looked around to see if there was something fun to play or yeah..

My eyes stopped at a cute girl who was standing in front of a Cake shop, alone. She seemed like she was waiting for someone to pick her up.

I smirked and decided to go to her.

“Waiting for someone, huh??” I said when I reached a few steps in front of her.

She looked around and turned back to me, “A-re you talking to me??”. She raised an eyebrow.

“No, I’m talking to a streetlight there..” I pointed to a streetlight behind her.

“Oh..” She answered innocently and went back to her business, looking at the street and I swear she was waiting for someone.

“Are you stupid or something??” I said, a little bit annoyed. “Want me to take you home??”

“What?? I’m not stupid!! You said you were talking to a streetlight!! And NO thanks, I’m not going with a jerk, stranger, like you..” She said in a medium high pitch voice, annoyed.

“Tsk.. You know you look cute when you’re mad??” I smirked. “Let me know this little girl’s name, anyway..” I pinched her chin, but she slapped my hand right away.

“Yah!!” Someone said from behind.

 

 

 


 

Annyeong~~~ The 3rd chapter..

Do you like it???? What do you think??????? ^o^

How was Zelo and Jihyun's (your) part?? Who's the girl with Yongguk?? Who's that 'someone' at the last part?? lol:D

And thank you for all of my subscribers!! Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting!!^-^ I love you..

Please leave a comment, and let me know what do you think about this story.. Your comments always make me want to write more.. lol :P Anyway, if there are some mistakes, please tell me.. I'll improve..^,^

ppyong~~~ ^o^