Bad Day

You Changed Me

Your POV

 

 

“Oppa.. I’m going to school, okay..” I said as I turned to see Zico oppa who was already sleeping on the living room’s couch peacefully. He just got home from his work, about two hours ago, but I knew he just threw himself to the soft couch not a long ago.

Zico or Jiho is my one and only brother. He’s older than me by 3 years, and he’s a leader of a baddest gang in Seoul, Block B. I know he’s a cool man, and I'm proud of him.

We lived in a small house, with no parents, meaning without our parents living with us. I don’t know why we’re not living with our parents, I don’t even remember when we moved out. But Zico oppa always told me that our parents didn’t consider him as a son, so he moved out of the house and because I loved him so much, I followed him. Yes, I love him so much! And why I can’t remember, maybe because I was got hit by a ball so hard when I was little, so I can’t remember the past sometimes.

I walked back and shook Zico, “Oppaa.. I’m going..”

 “Oh.. Ne..” His eyes half-opened, but then he went back to sleep.

I sighed and went to school.

 

*-*

 

“Kyaaaaaa... There will be some exchange students today!!!!” A girl shouted for the whole class to hear. “And they’re hot boys!!!”

I sighed, knowing that next day, those b**ches a.k.a queenkas will get those boys and the other girls will just envying them, as always.

“Like I care..” I thought as I plugged my earphones to my ears and laid my head down to the table.

 

A few minutes later, the school bell rang, indicating that the class was about to start. The teacher entered the class, so I put down my earphones.

“Good morning kids!” Mr. Yoon greeted. “So, if you heard about the exchange students, I think you guys are lucky.. Especially you, girls.. Some of them are in this class!” Mr. Yoon explained.

The girls looked so excited as they were preparing themselves, like makeup-ing, fixing their hair and more.. I just sighed because I didn’t really care about them all.

“Okay, let’s bring them here!!” Mr. Yoon said and walked to the door. “Here!” He said, followed by 2 boys.

“Are they twins or ... Aliens??” I thought, frowning when I saw 2 blonde haired boys standing in front of the class. Their faces weren’t look alike anyway if they’re twins.

“Okay boys.. Please introduce yourself!” Mr. Yoon said.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. My name is Moon Jongup..” The one with a straight hair bowed, smiling.

“Choi Junhong..” The one with a little curly hair said flatly.

“Okay.. Take a seat!!” Mr. Yoon said. “And let’s start the first lesson!”

I plugged one side of my earphones and opened my book, didn’t really care with what those girls will do with the boys.

Suddenly someone sat on a seat beside me. I looked up to see that curly haired boy sat beside me. But then, I turned back to my book without saying anything.

 

A few seconds later, I noticed that he didn’t say something like what the new students usually did. I smirked as I knew, maybe he’s not a type of person who loves to annoy another person, so, he wouldn’t annoy me.

 

*-*

 

“Yah!! Woo Jihyun..” I heard a voice behind me as I came out from the bathroom. I didn’t turn back because I knew whose voice was that, the b**ch queenka Minhee. I rolled my eyes and about to go.

“Yah!!” She grabbed my wrist and forcefully turned me to face her and her friends.

I sighed and glared at her calmly, “What?”

“Just wanna warn you, DON’T TRY TO STEAL MY JUNHONG OPPA!! Okay..” Minhee said, smiling innocently as her finger was playing with her hair.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her again, “Why would I steal your Juno.. Juon.. Kingkong.. or whatever you say.. I wouldn’t give a damn..”

“Yah! It’s Junhong oppa!” Minhee shouted, protesting.

“Whatever..” I shook my head lightly and left them.

“She’s right.. Why would she steal him? He wouldn’t even like her, right.. I mean, she’s not beautiful, not rich and you know.. She’s a bast*rd, just like her brother..” I heard Eunsun, one of the b**ches said.

I stopped my steps and walked back to them quickly as my anger was getting higher. “You can say something bad about me.. But, DON’T EVER SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY BROTHER!!! YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM!!” I shouted.

“Eww.. But, everybody knows that your brother is a bast*rd, just like you..” Eunsun said easily.

I slapped her on the cheek hardly because my anger was already full to the max. “I warn you!! Don’t ever say something bad about my brother, if you STILL want to live your life!!” I smirked then left.

 

I went to the class and sat on my seat, trying to calm myself down. As I rested my head on the table, I breathe out heavily.

“Unnie ah.. Are you okay??” Hyojin, my annoying classmate asked me while she sat on a seat beside me.

I looked up at her and rolled my eyes.

“I heard you were fighting with the queenkas huh??” She continued.

I glared at her, “None of your bussiness, right?”

“But, unnie.. I just want to make sure that you’re okay.” She said with a little sad face.

“You see..? Why don’t you just go to the library and read those thick books?” I said sarcastically, because I knew she’s a bookworm.

“Uhm.. Okay.. But unnie.. Don’t take their words to your heart.. You know they’re just-”

I glared at her more sharply.

“Okay.. Okay.. I’m leaving..” She gave up and left me alone.

 

*-*

 

“Ahh.. finally..” I mumbled as I heard the bell was ringing, signaling that the last class was over.

“Okay, see you later guys..” Mr. Yoon said and left the class.

I put my books into my bag quickly and ran out of the class.

 

“I’m home!!” I shouted when I opened the door. I saw Zico oppa and Jaehyo oppa were eating their foods while watching a movie.

They turned to me and I walked to their direction.

“Yah, Jihyun.. Let’s eat!! Here!! You must be hungry huh??” Jaehyo oppa offered.

“Neh..” I threw my bag somewhere and sat beside them.

“How was your school??” Zico oppa asked while I took a spoonful of my foods.

I sighed a bit, chewing my food, “Not good..”

“Wae??” Zico and Jaehyo oppa said in unison.

I giggled, “Look how cute you both said it at the same time..”

“Yah..” Jaehyo whined. “Now tell us why??”

“So, today.. There were some exchange students and 2 boys were in my class, sadly one of them sat on a seat beside me. And you know the b**ches of the school, a.k.a the Queenkas were afraid if I would steal the new boys from them, and they said something bad about you, oppa!!” I said in a little angry tone, pointing at Zico oppa. “But good thing, I slapped her.”

“Woah.. That’s my Jihyun..” Jaehyo oppa giggled. “Maybe you should kick their a$$!!”

“Yah!” Zico oppa smacked Jaehyo oppa’s arm lightly. “Why did you slap her.. They’re not hurting you right??” He turned to me.

“Oppa.. They said something bad about you.. How can I keep myself calm?!” I whined.

I saw a smile curved on Zico oppa’s lips, “You don’t need to do that, hyunnie. Let them say anything they want, they don’t even know the truth, right??”.

“Yeah.. But.. They’re so- arrgghh..” I growled just to think about their existence. “Right.. Okay, I won’t do that again, oppa.. It’s just because I love you too much.. I’m hurting when people say something bad about you..” I looked down.

Zico oppa smiled even wider and hugged me, “It’s okay.. You know I love you too, Hyunnie..”

I hugged him back tightly and smiled.

“Awwh.. Sweet!!” Jaehyo oppa teased. “I wish you were my little sister, Hyunnie..”

“Am I not your little sister???” I asked innocently and broke the hug.

“No way!!! Jihyunnie is MY One and Only Lovely Sister Forever!!” Zico oppa protested.

“Yah!!! Jihyun is Block B’s little sister!!! I’m her oppa too!!” Jaehyo protested too. I laughed at their childishness.

“No no no no!! Look, Who’s the first person in Jihyun’s heart??” Zico oppa asked me like we used to do, so he always knows the answer.

“Z-I-CO oppa!!!” I sang cheerfully.

“Yah!! It’s because you always with her!!” Jaehyo oppa said, disagreed. “I must be the second, right Jihyun??”

“Uhm.. No!!” I pouted. “The second person is U-Kwon oppa..”

“Third??” Jaehyo oppa asked while poking my cheek.

I shook my head, mocking.

“Fourth?” He said, forcing me.

“I told you, hyung.. She doesn’t love you!!!” Zico oppa interrupted.

“Fifth??” Jaehyo oppa still continued.

“Stop it, oppa!! You know I love you too..” I slapped Jaehyo oppa’s arm lightly. “Block B is The One and Only in My Heart!! Okay..”

“But.. but-” He still not satisfied.

“Okay, you’re number one!!!” I said, making Jaehyo oppa smiled. “After Zico oppa!!” I added and laughed.

Zico oppa also burst into laughter, “I’ve told you, hyung!!! Hahahaha”

“Yaaaahhh!!” Jaehyo oppa protested..

 

*-*

 


 

Annyeong!!! Firstly, thank you for subscribing~~ I never thought that I would get a lot (for me) of subscribers even before I posted the first chapter... Thank you so much!!!! *throw flowers* ^o^

Anyway, what do you think about the first chapter?? Do you like it?? or no?? ^o^ Please comment so I can improve... ^,^