Another Bad Day

You Changed Me

Your POV

 

“Yah!! You!!” I slapped the table in front of Youngmin and gave him a death glare, when I arrived at my class.

He looked up at me, clueless yet scared “W-what??”

“This..” I showed the letter and started to tear it up “Is a prank from that b*tch.. Right??” I said coolly.

“W-wait, what?? A-aniya..” He shook his head while waving his hands. “It’s not a prank.. It’s really from him..”

“Tsk.. If you still help her.. I don’t know what will happen to you..” I grabbed his collar and warned him, didn’t care if everyone was watching.

“I swear.. It’s from him.. Just ask him.. It’s really from him..” He defended. “Okay.. Let me prove you.. Let me ask him..”

I released him and sat on an empty seat, beside my seat which was actually beside Youngmin. I didn’t have a mood to sit with him.

While Youngmin stood up and looked around the class. “Okay.. Where is he?! Wait, he’s not here?! Anyone knows where is he?!”

The bell rang and Youngmin was still looking around. “Aish.. Junhong ah.. Where are you??” Youngmin mumbled while sat back on his seat.

 

+++

 

After school, I usually went home immediately. But today, I was just too pissed off so I went to buy some ice cream and meals for me and my brother, to cheer me up.

That prank letter, Youngmin couldn’t prove what he said to me. And worse that b*tch was picking a fight with me, even though I really didn’t want to fight with her but I did a little fight to shut her down. And that person.. “Where the heck is he??” he didn’t even appear to prevent me from fighting. “What a day..”

 

“OMO!! Help!! That person is stealing my bag!!” Heard a voice and that’s when a guy with a bag passed by in front of me.

I turned to the voice and saw an ahjumma panicking while pointing to my direction. I realized quickly that the guy was a thief and I ran after him.

When he was already steps away from me, I stuck out my hand and grabbed his shirt from behind and knocked him down. “Give the bag back!!”

The guy tried to escape but seemed like I was stronger than him. “Give me the bag!!” I tried to pull the bag with my other hand but the guy was still holding it tightly. “Give me, or I’ll call the police!!”

“D-don’t call the police!! I-I’ll give it to you..” The guy said, panting and released the bag.

I took the bag and made sure nothing was stolen. “Don’t ever do it again or I will kill you..” I said then released him and he ran off.

I went to the ahjumma who was now with her husband, maybe? and gave the bag to her, “This.. Nothing has stolen, right?? Be more careful later..” I said plainly.

The ahjumma took the bag and checking it, “Ahh.. Fortunately it’s alright.” She looked up and stared at me from head to toe with a disgust face, “You.. How can you let that thief ran away?? You should call the police.. And you speak to an older people like that?? Tsk.. Don’t have a manner..”

“Tsk..” I looked at her then shook my head lightly, “Yah ahjumma.. I’ve helped you to get your bag back and now you’re scolding me?? Without saying thank you or anything?? Who doesn’t have a manner now??” I said angrily.

“What did you say?? How can you speak to me like that??” Ahjumma’s eyes widened in anger, “You bad girl.. Bad attitude..”

The ahjussi tried to calm her down and bowed at me, “I’m sorry.. Sorry for my wife attitude.. Thank you for helping us.. Honey, say thanks to her!!”

“What?? Thank you to her?? No.. Big no.. A bad girl like that doesn’t deserve a thank you..” The ahjumma said, looking away from me.

“Ahh.. Young girl, I think we should go now.. Please forgive my wife and thank you so much for helping.. Thank you..” The ahjussi bowed at me several times then suddenly took out his wallet and some money. “This.. A little for you..”

“Honey..” The ahjumma whined, looking at her husband.

“Aniya..” I shook my head and refused the money from the ahjussi, “Just save it for your wife.. I don’t need it..” I glanced at the ahjumma.

“You’re a nice girl.. If you need help, you can call me here..” The ahjussi gave me his ID card.

I took it and nodded at the nice ahjussi.

“Honey, let’s go!!” The ahjumma said and left.

“Once again, thank you..” The ahjussi patted my shoulder before leaving.

I nodded and stood still. “What a really bad day?! How can an ahjumma like that exists in this world?? Fortunately she has a nice husband like that ahjussi.”

I shrugged and thought about my first intention, to buy some ice cream and meals. I turned, but suddenly... BAM!!! I bumped into someone and almost fall.

“Aish..” I hissed and looked up, “Yah!! Don’t you see there is a person here?!?” I scolded, annoyed. Since I was kind of moody today and I just met that weird ahjumma. So, I felt like I wanna throw tantrum.

“I’m sorry..” The person bowed and said it in English. He then looked up and stared at me for a while. His stare looked kind of creepy, even though he had that innocent face.

I raised an eyebrow as I felt uncomfortable with that stare and I felt my heartbeat faster, “Jihyun ah.. You’re not scared, are you?!”. I gulped, and shouted a little, “Y-yah! You ert!!”

He gasped, “Excuse me?!”

I sighed and mumbled, “Aish.. Don’t say that you can’t speak Korean..”. “I said, You ert!! Go away!!” I said it in English.

“A-aniya.. I’m not ert!!” He said with a mix language.

“Whatever.. You ert!!” I mumbled then turned to walk away from that creepy ert. But,

“Wait!” He grabbed my wrist.

I turned around since I couldn’t continue walking, and looked at him disgust, like he was really a ert.

He released my hand, “C-can you tell me this address?!? And I’m not a ert!!”. He showed me a note with a written address on it.

“Tsk.. You can go find a taxi and ask the driver!! That’s easy!!” I said easily without looking at the note, then left him.

“N-ne.. Kamsahamnida!!” I heard him shouting in Korean as I walked away.

 

+++

 

“Oppa, I’m home!!” I said as I opened the door with some plastic bags in my hands. As I entered the house, I saw nothing but a quiet room

I put down the plastic bags on a table in the tv room and looked around. “Maybe oppa went out with BlockB oppas?!” I looked at the clock and decided to take a shower.

 

After done having a relax shower, I went to the tv room. As I reached the tv room, “Yah! Yah! Who said those are yours?!?” I shouted a little as I saw Block B oppas were in the tv room, eating some ice cream and meals.

“Ahh.. Jihyun ah!! It’s........... for us, right?!?!” U-Kwon oppa stopped chewing and gave me his plain expression.

“Aniya.. It’s all for me!!” I said coolly and sat beside him. I took an ice cream and unwrapped its plastic.

“J-jinjjayo?!?” Kyung oppa asked, looking at me with a guilty look.

“Of course!!” I said and the ice cream.

Suddenly U-kwon oppa coughed with a mouth full of food.

“Yah! Oppa what’s wrong!?” I patted his back, “Taeil oppa, could you get me a drink?!?”

“Jinjjayo, it’s not for us?! Uhuk~” He said, still coughing.

Taeil oppa handed me a drink and sat beside me, “Yah! How can you believe Jihyun?! You know she’s just joking, right?!”

I gave the drink to U-kwon oppa and continued patting his back. “Yeah.. I don’t remember this fierce oppa can be this pabo and innocent.. haha”

Everyone joined me laughing but they continued eating.

“Thanks..” He said after feeling better. “Yah!! It’s because I’m hungry and if we eat this all and she doesn’t get any, what do you think will happen to her?!? She will be starving!!”

“Hahaha.. Hyung, I never thought that you are this caring..” P.O commented.

“Of course, I’m caring with this beautiful girl, right here..” U-kwon said coolly and put his arms around my shoulder.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!! Are you flirting with my Jihyunnie?!” Zico oppa protested while pointing at Ukwon oppa with a glare.

“Awh.. U-kwon oppa is really sweet!!” I hug him lightly. “Why oppa, are you jealous?!”

“O-of course I am!! Y-you’re mine!! Just mine!! O-only mine!!” Zico oppa stuttered, making all of us except him, laughing.

“Ew.. That oppa is overprotective!!” B-Bomb oppa commented.

“Fire him as a brother, and be my sister, Jihyunnie!!” Jaehyo oppa teased. And I nodded eagerly.

“Yah!! You guys!! I hate you!!” Zico oppa shouted and continued eating recklessly.

We all laughed even harder, especially me, Jaehyo oppa and P.O oppa.

“So, how was your day, Jihyun ah?!” B-Bomb oppa suddenly asked, to make us calm down.

I stopped laughing and sighed, “Ah.. It was really really really bad.”

“Wae??” Zico oppa looked up at me with a serious face.

I and all Block B oppas looked at him and raised an eyebrow, “Why so serious?!”. We all imitated G-Dragon’s oppa song and started to laugh again.

“Yah!!” Zico oppa shouted. “Seriously tell us, Jihyun!!”

I stopped and sighed, “Ne.. Well...”

I started to tell them about the fight with Minhee, a weird ahjumma and a creepy guy. But one thing for sure, I couldn’t tell them about the letter.

 

 


Annyeong!!! Finally I could update this story..

How was it?!?! Do you like it?!? I hope you like it..

Actually I think it was not a good chapter for me.. My mind was kinda screwed up while continue this chapter.. So, I'm sorry if there are many mistakes.. *bows* u_u

Thank you for reading!! Keep reading and leave a comment and critism!! Also subscribe!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Kamsahamnida~ ^^