Feelings

You Changed Me

Zelo's POV

 

“What the..” I thought as I saw a not-so nice girl looking at me with a wide smile plastered on her face.

“Good morning oppa!!” that girl named Minhee, I think, said cheerfully.

I looked at Jongup hyung and saw he got the same thing as me, with that friend of Minhee. We both looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

“Yah!! Let me go!!” Jongup hyung shouted and tried to break away from that girl.

I also did the same but I said it calmly, “Yah.. Could you let me go?!”

She smiled and dragged me into my seat. She sat me down then she sat on Jihyun’s seat. Finally she let go of my hand and spoke, “Okay, so oppa.. I’m really sorry about yesterday.. I hope we can start it again, in a good way..”

I looked at her, clueless and dumbfounded. I didn’t know what to do and to say. She really looked like a bad girl in movies or dramas who acts innocent and nice in front of boys.

“So, let me introduce myself.. I’m Minhee and my granddad is the owner of this school..” She held out her hand for me to shake.

Instead of shaking her hand, I nodded and said awkwardly “You know my name already..”. I gulped, “This girl is really making me uncomfortable!!”

“Yah!!” Heard a fierce voice making me and Minhee turned to the owner as I already knew who the person was.  “Get away from my seat!!”

 

 


 

Your POV

 

“Yah!!” I shouted at that b**** who was sitting on my seat, “Get off from my seat!!””

She stood up and gave me a fake innocent smile that she used a lot, “Ohh.. Jihyun ah.. I’m sorry but, do you mean MY Seat??”

“What the..” I hated it but my anger couldn’t be calmed whenever I see this b****. “Want me to do something bad to you??” I crossed my hands in front of my chest and went closer to her, giving her a death glare.

“But it’s no longer your seat anyway..” She pushed me a little to have some spaces.

“Tsk.. You really want me to do it, don’t you??” I placed my hands on her shoulders and about to push her away, but..

Riiiiiiiinnnngggg~~~

“Good morning class.. Yah!! What’s going on there??” Heard Mrs. Lee said and I knew she was directing the question for me.

“Ouch..” Minhee whined like I was already doing something bad to her. “Jihyun is hurting me, Mrs Lee!!”

“What? This b**** is really insane!!” I thought, letting my hands go of her shoulders while turning to Mrs. Lee.

“Really Jihyun??” Mrs. Lee asked me with a soft glare.

“O-” Before I could say a word, Minhee cut me off.

“Of course she is..” She said sweetly to Mrs. Lee.

“Yah!!” I shouted at Minhee, “I didn’t do something bad to you yet!! And she is stealing my seat!!” I turned to Mrs. Lee.

“I’m not stealing your seat, it’s mine!!” Minhee said, defending and that just made me more angry.

Mrs. Lee sighed and shook her head lightly, “Stop it guys.. Don’t be so childish.. And Jihyun, just take another seat!! Let’s start the class..” She looked at me with a pleading gaze as I knew she was also irritated by that b****.

I sighed and walked to the empty seat which was a row in front of my real seat. I sat beside Youngmin and he looked at me a bit scared.

 

*-*

 

As always, I went to the school park so no one could disturb me. I sighed and sat on the bench, taking out my phone and ready to play something fun with it.

Actually I wouldn’t play any games since I don’t really like it, but there was an application in my phone that could make a mini sample of music. So, I really like it.

I plugged my earphones into my ears, and opened the application. But unluckily, my phone vibrated as someone was calling. I unplugged my earphones and pressed the answer button, “Yeah.. Wassup??”

“Jihyun ah.. Is your school end already??” I heard P.O oppa said happily through the phone.

“Pabo yah!! What time is it??” I said jokingly. “What is it??”

“Aish..” He hissed, sounded like he was watching his watch already. “Ani.. I just want to hang out with you after your school ends, today.. Are you okay with that??”

“Uhm..” I said with a hesitating tone, teasingly.

“Ahh.. If you can’t, it’s okay.. We can hang out later..” He said so quickly.

I chuckled, “Of course it’s okay oppa.. I want to hang out with you too.. I got stressed already today, because of that.. you know..” I know P.O oppa knew who I meant.

“Really?? Okay, call me when your school ends and I’ll pick you up!!” P.O oppa said excitedly.

“Okay..” I answered.

“Right.. See you later.. Bye.. Love ya..” He said happily.

“Neh.. Love ya too..” I said and hung up the phone.

“Ehm.. A boyfriend, huh??” Someone coughed and sat beside me. Yes, that was Zelo.

“Huh?” I asked, frowned. “Since when, are you here?? You’re overhearing my conversation, aren’t you?” I asked, teasingly.

“A-aniyo..” He denied quickly. “I just heard some words you said, before you hung up..”

I chuckled a little, “Really?? So, why are you here??”

“Uhm? Just... bored?” He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “Yah!! You haven’t answered my question! Who was that?? Your boyfriend, huh??”

“Hm? Should I tell you??” I stuck out my tongue at him.

He looked away. But his face looked like he was a little bit disappointed, “Uh.. Aniya, you shouldn’t tell me.. It’s your.. privacy..” He said softly.

I looked at him, “Yah!! What’s wrong with that cute face?! Where’s that cute face??” He looked at me innocently and clueless. “Of course I will tell you..” I smiled. Then a cute smile appeared on his face. “That was just a friend.. A best friend.. Not my boyfriend!” I emphasized the word ‘not’.

“Ah.. So, not a boyfriend..” He sighed and smiled widely.

I nodded but then I caught something strange, “But, what’s up with that sigh and … that wide smile??” I looked at him with a soft glare.

“Ah-aniya.. I-I’m just..” He avoided to make eye contact with me and scratched the back of his head. “I’m just…”

“Just what??” I asked curiously.

“I’m just... uh.. just.. glad that he was not your boyfriend.” He looked at me with that innocent face that looks a bit hesitant to say it. “So, maybe I have a chance to get you..”

I froze for a second because of his words, didn’t know what to say. While my heart was beating rapidly and my eyes were still stuck, looking at his cute face. “Ahahaha.. That’s a good joke, boy!?” I let out an awkward laugh.

“Huh? Haha..” He laughed even though his voice sounded a bit awkward too. “Yeah.. That was a joke..”

I smiled at him and sighed, “Just a joke..”. I felt something strange in me when I thought about it. “Was that really a joke?!” I thought softly in my mind. “Aish.. Of course that was just a joke!”

 

*-*

 

I ran out from my classroom after the bell rang. I took out my phone and dialed P.O oppa’s number. After a few moments, he picked up and I said, “Let’s go!”

“In a seconds..” He said and hung up.

I put my phone back into my pocket and waited for P.O oppa in the school gates.

Not a long time, he arrived with his motorbike and stopped in front of me. He gave me a helmet and I wore it quickly, then I climbed onto the motorbike.

“Hold tight!!” He demanded and I did what he told. He drove off with a fast speed.

“Where are we going??” I asked curiously.

“You’ll see..” He said and smirked, as I looked at him from a rearview mirror.

 

 


Annyeong~~

How's the chapter??? Is it bad or good??:( Mianhae if there are some mistakes.. I hope you like it and I'm not disappointing you..

Please leave a comment so I know how's the chapter and I can improve.. Your comments are really inspiring me to write more..^^ And you can also give some ideas, so I could make a surprise for you^^,

So, Where will you and P.O go??

Thank you to all of you reader and subscribers.. I hope you keed reading and hope I won't bore you^^ xx

Parents' Plan, End Up Like What?? my other story if you want to read it.. ^^ <3