Like Sister, Like Brother

You Changed Me

Zelo's POV

 

I entered the class with Jongup hyung and welcomed by a smile of Minhee and her friend who waved their hands at us. I and Jongup hyung sighed but walked to our seats. Unfortunately, I was still stuck with Minhee.

I sat down and gave her a fake smile, then put down my bag on a table.

"Yah! Junhong ah!!" Suddenly I heard a voice calling out my name.

I looked up and saw Youngmin hyung walking toward me. "Yes, hyung?!" I said when he reached my table.

"Yah!! Where were you yesterday?!?" He said then took out some pieces of paper from his pocket. "Here.. You should explain it all to her!! She thought it was a prank. And she doesn't believe me, if this was from you.. I was almost die yesterday.."

I looked at the pieces of paper and realized that this was my letter. "Ah.. N-ne, hyung.. Thank you for helping.. And sorry if she did something bad to you.." I said looking down, feeling a bit sad while taking the pieces of paper.

"What's that, oppa?!?" Minhee suddenly replied.

"None of your bussiness, Minhee.." Youngmin hyung coolly said then turned to face me. "It's okay, Junhong ah.. But, where were you yesterday?!"

I gasped as I remembered about yesterday’s thing. I skipped school because of Yongguk hyung wanted me to. "Oh.. Yesterday.. I was.. having something important with my family.." I lied and faked a smile. "Sorry hyung.."

"Oh.. okay.. But I thought I wasn't saw Jongup too?!" Youngmin hyung said and a bit mumbled at the last part while scratching his head. "Well, I think you should explain to her, quickly!!"

"Ahh, ne.." I nodded. "Do you know where is she?!"

Youngmin hyung shrugged and turned to his seat, pointing a bag on Jihyun's seat, "Just a bag, there!!". Then turned to face me, "Maybe you should find her around?!"

"Ne.." I nodded and smiled. “Kamsahamnida hyung!”

I stood up to find her in the park maybe? but sadly, the bell rang and the class will start anytime soon. I sighed and sat back, looking at her empty seat.

 

"Morning class!!" Mrs. Lee greeted. "So, I think we have another new friend here!!"

"Jinjjayo?! Who is that, Mrs. Lee?!" A girl asked, loudly.

"Good thing for you.. Another cool boy will be in this class.." Mrs. Lee teased, making the girls excited even more.

I sighed as I didn't really care about it. I kept looking at Jihyun's empty seat, wondering where could she be at this time and why wasn’t she coming into the class.

"Okay, girls.. Calm down.." Mrs. Lee said and walked to the door, "Come in!!"

She walked back and followed by a boy who wass not really tall, but maybe taller than Jongup hyung with a mysterious yet  innocent looks. "Introduce yourself!!"

"Annyeonghaseo.. My name is Jay R Kim.. You can call me JR, and I'm from Canada.." He introduced and bowed politely.

"Awh.. He's hot.." Heard Minhee was commenting.

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow as I thought that she just showed her real side, as a bad girl who falls for someone too easily.

She gasped as she noticed me, "Ah.. Aniya.. He's not cuter than you, Junhong oppa!!" She acted cute in front of me.

I faked a smile and ignored her. "Aish.. can someone help me from this girl?!"

"Okay, please take a seat there!!" Mrs. Lee pointed to an empty seat beside Youngmin hyung's seat.

My eyes widened and I shouted, "But, that's Jihyun's seat, Mrs. Lee?!"

"Uh?!" Mrs. Lee looked at me then to the empty seat. She frowned as she saw only a bag on the seat. "Where is she?!?"

I shook my head lightly while Youngmin hyung said, "I don't know.."

"Skip class as always!!" Minhee shouted.

"Ahh.. Okay.. Just, sat there Jay ssi!! Youngmin ah, put the bag on another seat!! Let's start the class!" Mrs. Lee said.

"Aish.. Where are you, Jihyun ah?!?" I thought a bit worried.

 

+++


 

Zico's POV

 

After had a breakfast and relaxed for a while in TOP cafe, I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10 o'clock. I stood up and went to the cashier to pay the bill.

"How much?!" I asked Minjoo noona as the cashier who was also a daughter of the owner of this cafe.

She gave me the bill and I took out my wallet. "Where are your boys?!" She suddenly asked.

I paid then smirked, "I'm gonna meet them at, you know.. Queen's Club.. Wanna come?!"

She nodded then shook her head, "No thanks.. You know, I don't like that kind of place.. Tsk.."

"Tsk.. And you know you should tell him soon, noona.." By that, I turned around and walked away, smirking.

"Yah!! Zico ah, what do you mean?!" She shouted, clueless.

I shrugged and kept on walking to the door. I knew Minjoo noona liked P.O, by the way she looked and smiled at P.O, also the way she treated him. You can easily tell that she really likes him.

As I pushed the door open, I heard a sound of something falling.

"Argh.." A voice of a girl sounded behind the door.

I gasped as I saw a girl on the ground with some bags with her. "Are you okay?!" I asked as I held out my hand to help her standing up.

She took my hand and stood up while still rubbing her head. "Ahh.. It hurts." She mumbled in English. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at my direction and I'm completely-" She stopped when she looked up at me.

I raised an eyebrow, since she was speaking English so fast and I'm not really good at it, "Are you okay?!" I asked in English.

She gasped, "Ah.. Yeah.. I'm okay.. It's okay.."

"Good." I said in English and about to go but,

"Wait!" She stopped me and scratched the back of her head. "I'm Eunyoung.." She held out her hand.

"Yeah.. But I'm sorry Miss, I need to go now.." I shook her hand and about to go again, when..

"Wait, wait, wait.. Could you tell me where this address is?!?" She showed me an address, with a begging expression.

"Sorry, but can you speak Korean?!" I asked with my not-so-good English. "I really need to go now.."

"Uh oh.. Ne.. I'm sorry" Finally she said in Korean and bowed. "I'm new here, could you tell me where's this address?!" She pointed at the address.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry, I really need to go now.. But wait.." I opened the cafe door again and shouted, "Minjoo noona, come here please!! Ppalli!!"

Minjoo noona looked up at me and stood up from the cashier place. She walked towards me, "Waeyo?!"

"Noona, she's new here and she needs your help.. I gotta go!!" I patted Minjoo noona's shoulder and left.

 

+++


 

After Zico left, Minjoo mumbled a little before turned to see the girl she just met whose eyes still locked at Zico. She waved her hand in front of the girl named Eunyoung. "You're okay?!" Minjoo asked and held out her hand for Eunyoung to shake, "I'm Minjoo.."

Eunyoung jumped from her dreamland and looked at Minjoo. "Ah.. Eunyoung imnida.." She shook Minjoo's hand.

"What can I help you, Eunyoung ssi?!" Minjoo smiled warmly.

"Oh.. Can you show me where this address is?! I'm new here.." Eunyoung showed the address, hoping Minjoo would help her.

Minjoo nodded, "Oh sure, I will take you there.. It's near to my friend's house. But first, let's have some coffee or tea here.. You look so tired."

Eunyoung smiled widely, "Ahh ne.. Kamsahamnida.." She bowed.

The two of them entered the cafe and had some coffee, and they got to know each other, also Eunyoung told Minjoo why she was here in Korea.

 

In another place, exactly in school, Zelo was running to the park  in a rush after the bell rang which was a break time.

When he reached the park where Jihyun was always at, he saw nothing but the bench. He looked around and saw a crowd beside the canteen. He frowned and decided to go to that place.

 

+++


 

Your POV

 

I woke up as I heard some noises. I looked down and saw some people were already there, looking at me and Minhee was in front of the crowd. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, look!! Look!! Our monkey is already awake!!" Minhee shouted while pointing at me. Some of them were chuckling and whispering while looking at me.

I yawned and looked down at them all. "Wae?!? You guys wanna see how ugly this b*tch called Minhee is, from up here too?!" I said coolly, making some of them chuckling even more.

"Yah!! How dare you said that?!" Minhee shouted at me, angrily.

"Wae?! Don't like it?!" I said easily, smirking.

"Tsk.." She stomped her feet on the ground, feeling annoyed. She turned to the crowd, "So, you guys.. If you wanna feed this big monkey, it's a pleasure!!"

I glared at them all and no one seemed to be brave enough to do anything, except Eunsun, who was holding a banana and peeling it before she threw the peel to me.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, "Okay, you guys wanna do this..". With a little anger, I took a step to get down from this tree and I swore I wanted kill this b*tches real soon.

"Look!! The angry monkey is going down!!" Minhee said mockingly.

"Tsk.." I took another step down carefully, down, and down. But suddenly when I was almost reach the ground, I felt that my foot was stepping on something that caused me to lose my balance and slipped. "Ouch.."

Before I could fall to the ground, I felt someone caught me and supported me to stand up. "Aish.. Stupid banana peel!!" I hissed quietly and sighed.

I tried to stand up but my leg ached a bit because maybe it got a little sprained, so I held onto the person who helped me earlier. Luckily the person was still standing beside me and helped me to stand.

"You’re okay?!" He asked quietly.

"Yeah.." I responded and looked up at him. But as I saw his face which was kind of close to mine, I felt my heart started to beat rapidly.

 

 


Annyeong~ Finally updated!! ^-^

Tell me what do you think?!? ^-^ Please leave a comment!! I need some feedback~ Sorry for the typo or grammar error or yeah.. But I really hope you enjoy it~ ^-^ Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting~ <3<3 ^o^