Vision

You Changed Me

P.O parked his motorbike as you both arrived at the amusement park. You got off from the motorbike and took off your helmet.

“Woah.. Really nice!!” You exclaimed. “I hadn’t been having fun for so long!!”

“Now let’s have fun!!” P.O held out his hand and you took it. He dragged you and looked around, “Where should we go first??”

Finally you chose to ride a roller coaster first. You and P.O played happily and just having fun. You didn’t care that you were still in your uniform.

After playing for some hours, you both felt tired and a little bit hungry, so you decided to go to the cafeteria to get some foods. It was getting dark anyway.

 

*-*

 

Your POV

 

I felt a bit tired and hungry, so I decided to drag P.O oppa to the cafeteria.

“What do you want??” He asked me before ordering.

“Uhm.. Up to you.. I would eat everything you eat..” I stuck out my tongue on him. He went to order some foods while I was searching for a good place to sit.

After I got a table which was in the sea front, so we could see a beautiful sea in this early night, I sat and waited for P.O oppa.

I looked at the sea, thinking of something. Actually I wasn’t really enjoying this day because I felt someone was following me. But I didn’t know if my feeling was right, because whenever I looked around, there was no one that seemed to be a suspect. Maybe it was just my feelings.

“Good place..” P.O oppa said as he sat in front of me. I stuck out my tongue on him in return.

“So.. What makes you take me here??” I asked suspiciously.

“Uhm.. Well..” He bit his bottom lips and about to say something when suddenly heard a voom sound not far from us.

We looked at the source of the sound and saw a guy kicking a table causing the table to be broken. That guy looked familiar for me.

I looked back at P.O oppa, “That’s..”

P.O oppa nodded and shouted to the person, “Yah hyung!!”

He looked up at us and walked toward us with a heavy breath. He sat down on an empty seat beside us and seemed angry.

“What happened, oppa??” I asked Gikwang oppa who seemed really angry.

“Aish..” He exhaled, “I’m just really pissed off when I see blonde haired people. I feel like wanna punch them!!”

I raised an eyebrow while P.O oppa’s eyes grew wider, even though his eyes were still and will always small. “Waeyo hyung??”

Gikwang oppa sighed and relaxed his sit, “Yesterday there’s an arrogant alien gangster that beaten up me and Beast..”

“Alien??” I asked curiously and P.O oppa chuckled because of I, didn’t know what.

“Yeah.. They’re all blonde just like aliens.. And they’re all really rude! Thinking that they’re the best and can get everything they want!! Tsk..” Gikwang oppa muttered angrily. “Guess they’re new.. They don’t even know our rules.”

“All blonde?? Aliens??” I mumbled softly. “Could that be??”

 

Flashback

“So, where are your boys?? You’re new here, right??” I asked.

 “Not really.. I just came back from the U.S, yesterday. And there are my boys!” He pointed to the VIP area which only two blonde haired boys were there. “You can find the other 3 easily.. Blonde haired boys..”.

I looked around to find the other. “Are you guys, alien or what?? Why did you all have a blonde hair??”

“It’s our gang’s mark.” He said, “You like it, huh??”

“Gang?” I said in disbelief, raising an eyebrow. “How can a cute and innocent boy like you being in a gang?” I said mockingly while shook my head lightly.

“Yah! You don’t believe me?? I’m really a gangster! I’m a member of the Baddest gang, B.A.P!!” He said, defending.

End Of Flasback

 

“So, why are you here anyway??” P.O oppa asked all of sudden.

“Just making my lovely Hyosung happy!!” Gikwang oppa said with a little smile on his face. I know, only Hyosung unnie who could make him smile and happy. “What about you guys?? Are you??” He said, giving me and P.O oppa a wink, teasingly.

“Ah.. Aniya hyung!!” P.O oppa denied and I also shook my head. “You know we’re just like a twin!! haha”

Gikwang oppa chuckled and stood up, “Okay then.. I’m going first!! Have fun!!”

By that he left and I waved my hand at him until he was gone in a hustle. Our orders came, and we ate it quickly. After done, P.O oppa paid the bill and we decided to go home.

When we went through a fire attraction, suddenly a fire spurted in front of me and it was almost on me.

“Watch out, dude!!” P.O oppa scolded the fire dancer and protected me from the fire. “You’re okay Jihyun-ah!?”

Suddenly a vision appeared on my mind. That was a black and white vision which was not really clear but I saw a fire and a person trapped in it. I held my head as it felt a bit dizzy after I got that vision.

“You’re okay??” P.O oppa asked a bit worried.

“Ne.. I’m okay oppa!!” I said softly and we went to the parking.

P.O got his motorbike and he gave me a helmet. I put it on and climbed onto the motorbike. He drove off as fast as usual and we arrived at my little home quickly.

 

“Where have you been??” Zico oppa greeted with a worry face as I and P.O oppa entered the house.

“Oh hyung.. I forgot to tell you.. Mianhae!” P.O oppa bowed to Zico oppa, “We’re just having fun a little..”

“Yeah, oppa.. Don’t be mad!! I forgot to tell you too.. hehe” I went to my room to change my clothes and take a quick shower.

 

 


 

Annyeong! ^^  Well, I'm sorry if it's short and there are some mistakes..:( But, I hope you like it.. How was it?? Is it bad??:/ What do you think??? Please leave a comment so I know what you think!!:)

So.. Is there someone following her?? And what's with that vision?? What do you think guys??

I hope you enjoy it!!! Let the real journey (?) begin.. lol :P