Eighteen

Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Where is it...?' Jongdae murmured, rummaging through his closet. Minseok crept up and back-hugged him, pressing a quiet kiss to the nape of his neck.
'Minseok, have you seen my--- ah, you're wearing it. Do you like this snapback?'
'I like the colour,' Minseok nodded. 'But my ears feel uncomfortable.'
'I'll buy some snapbacks specially designed for you, okay?' Jongdae hummed, lifting the snapback a little and gently massaging the flickering ears. Minseok purred loudly when Jongdae scratched his most sensitive spot, immediately morphing into a kitten.

Jongdae sighed, crouching and helping the kitten out of the clothes weighing him down. Minseok hid under the snapback, poking his head through the loop at the back of it and meowing.

'You look like a furry turtle,' Jongdae chuckled. Minseok meowed and pawed away, still trapped in the snapback. Jongdae fished for his phone and took a video, cooing when Minseok hid under the bed. 



















An hour and a half later, Jongdae found himself lounging on the couch with a book. Minseok, completely , sauntered up to him and dropped himself rather unceremoniously onto the couch. He rested his head on Jongdae's lap and dozed off immediately.
'Where's my snapback?' Jongdae asked, huffing when he got no reply. He pushed Minseok's head off of his lap and hunted around the house for the snapback - it was his favourite and he'd be damned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter