Thirty Seven

Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Foxilady - Halloween special


'Why is everyone dressing up?'
'It's his first Halloween!' Lu Han exclaimed, hugging Minseok to his chest. 'We'll make it special for you, I promise.'
He went on and on about trick-or-treating and horror movies and rollercoasters but Minseok was yowling, struggling to get out of Lu Han's tight embrace. He hissed and escaped, running off to the master bedroom.








They started by driving to the funfare nearby to ride on the special rollercoaster ride designed for Halloween.

'Sit tight, kitten,' Jongdae cautioned, kissing Minseok's forehead. The small hybrid clung to the bars, his tail wrapped around his leg and ears flat against his skull. The ride took off slowly but soon picked up pace. Minseok screamed with delight, cold tears gathering at the end of his blue eyes. 

 

 

 

'Can we do that again?' he asked excitedly, shaking Lu Han's arm.
'I don't feel too well,' the man groaned.
'But---'
'Don't shake him like that, Minnie---'

Lu Han ran to the nearest stall and threw up.

'Did he get Jiyong and Zitao's stomach bug?' Minseok innocently asked.















Trick-or-treating was difficult.
Lu Han decided to go home and help Yifan take care of Zitao and Jiyong, who'd woken up crying for Lu Han.

So Jongdae and Minseok decided to tag along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.


'Oooh, I like the red ones,' Baekhyun grinned, eyes sparkling as he shamelessly dug through Minseok's bag again. The cat hybrid wailed and pulled awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter