Thirteen

Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Your hair's grown out,' Jongdae observed, carding his fingers through the dusty blond locks. Minseok gave nothing but a purr in reply, far too gone in the pleasant headrush his lover's ministrations granted him. The hybrid tipped his head back, pressing himself closer to Jongdae as they sat lazily in the bathtub.
'We'll go for a hair cut later today, okay?'

'But we're meeting Lu Hannie tomorrow,' Minseok shook his head.
'It won't take that long, kit,' the male chuckled at the other's innocence, wrapping his arms around Minseok's torso and kissing the base of his ear.





































They just got Minseok's hair trimmed; it wasn't anything fancy. The entire time, the hybrid was silent, his gaze cast downward.
Initially, Jongdae was very bothered by this but his concerns were washed away once Minseok gave him a wide gummy smile.










'Do you like your new hair?'
'I do, thank you,' Minseok nodded, bowing to the stylist before melting into his lover's side.
















'Why is your hand in your pocket? Is it cold?' Jongdae asked as they walked down the streets. Minseok only smiled mysteriously, skipping ahead towards their apartment.






















Please Subscribe to read the full chapter