Thirty Eight

Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A special chapter featuring all the hybrids as a "thank you" from me to you ^^

 

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' Chanyeol asked, glancing at Baekhyun and Minseok who were watching television.
'Of course, it is!' Lu Han clapped him on the back. 'Don't worry about it, they'll be fine. Besdies, see it as a night-out for ourselves and a night-out for them without us!'
'Well, when you put it that way...'
The Chinese male only grinned, winking when the doorbell rang. He answered it and returned with Yifan, Zitao, Yixing and a pale man in tow.

'Thanks for inviting me,' the pale man started. 'This will be a great opportunity to get to know all of you.'
'Stop being so formal, Junmyeon,' Jongdae chided, greeting Yixing by ruffling his hair and playing with his long ears.
'Where's Minseok?' he softly asked, padding off to the living room with a twitching nose. Jiyong ran out of the kitchen with strawberry jam all over his chin and barrelled into Zitao, tail swaying happily.

'Did you bring the ball? You'd promised.'
'I brought five balls instead,' Zitao nodded, showing five fingers. 'They're gifts for all of you.'
'Don't play too rough this time,' Yifan called out as they sauntered off to the living room. 

'So, how did you get yours?' Chanyeol asked after he and Junmyeon had exchanged introductions.
'Yifan was gifted Yixing at a fashion event a little after he found Zitao on the streets in China, so I took Yixing instead. He was already trained by then. What about you?'
'Found him as an abandoned puppy---'

'Okay, let's talk on the way there instead,' Jongdae interrupted. 'Say bye to them for the night.'
'You're leaving? Where are you going?' Minseok pouted, wrapping his arms around Jongdae's waist and peppering him with kisses. Jiyong wailed and jumped on Lu Han, refusing to let go. A little insecure, Zitao rubbed his face against Yifan's neck and purred. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and cooed sweet nothings to him, but the puppy hybrid growled and was struggling in his embrace. 

'I wanna watch the rest of the episode!' he argued, calming down when Chanyeol sloppily kissed his cheek.

'Will you be fine without me?' Junmyeon asked, only to have a head on his chest and a soft ear in his face.
'Only if you promise to get more ice-cream,' Yixing said, leaning heavily into Junmyeon's embrace.
'Hey, hey! Don't sleep off right now!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

'That was a good show,' Jiyong sighed, frowning at Baekhyun who was poking at his reflection on the television set.
'What do we do now?' Zitao asked, thankful that Yixing was his translator.
'Let's...' Minseok trailed off. 'I don't know... let's play!'
'But we've already played with these toys,' Jiyong pouted. 'Not all of us like Legos.'
'Fight me,' Baekhyun barked. 'Legos are the best!'
Jiyong yelped when Baekhyun tugged at his ears and turned into a tiger cub, wriggling out of his clothes and nipping at Baekhyun's ankles. The puppy turned into his own form and growled, running around in circles when Jiyong latched onto his neck.

'Stop that!' Yixing cried, hugging Minseok tightly. Zitao morphed into a panther form and pushed Jiyong off Baekhyun, snarling at the two in warning. 

'No fighting,' Minseok reminded. 'We don't want them being mad at us, do we?'
Jiyong climbed up the couch and snuggled up to Minseok's thigh while Baekhyun only barked, playfully pushing Zitao around and pawing at him. Zitao rolled onto his back and batted at Baekhyun's head, meowing every now and then. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two hours had passed since they were left alone.
Yixing was now in his bunny form, paws thumping against the floor as he stared up at Minseok.
Minseok was cuddling Jiyong to his chest, who was mewling every now and then.
Zitao and Baekhyun were cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter