Chapter 2

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you have a good look at who took you?” Chanyeol asked. They finally made it back to their headquarters and where now sitting in Chanyeol’s office with Sehun leaning against the wall behind Chanyeol.

Dune nodded, “I got pretty good look he -”

“It was JB, and some of the others.” Sehun finished ignoring the glare that Dune was giving him.

Chanyeol in a breath. “Dune, what mess did you get yourself into?” He lifted up the paper in front of him and started reading, most of the facts he was already well aware of, having spent the last ten month tracking this gang, but he just couldn’t figure out what they wanted from his sister? Was it to maybe taunt him?

Jaebum, Im. aka. JB

1994/01/06

Occupation: Member of 7X7

Position: Head of 7X7

Crimes: Unknown

Something just wasn’t sitting right with Chanyeol. JB has barely made a move in the past 10 months, something is up if he suddenly decided to personally get involved. He sent Dune home after a little more conversation, asking Sehun to her home because he needed time to think. Why would JB target Dune?

Dune came from a long line of law enforcement officers dating back to her great great great grandfather, her dad was a high ranking member and so were her uncles and now Chanyeol her brother was part of the special task team. But Dune decided to take her life into another directions currently studying law in hopes of becoming a defense lawyer much to her family’s horror. It would make sense if they were trying to provoke the police force that they would target her, but then why would they ask her to help with a case? Dune clutched onto the file still hidden under her clothing. She groaned inwardly, she knew that her whole family wanted to push her are Sehun together. She had nothing against him at all, he was her brother’s best friend, but Dune found it unsettling how she could never tell what he was thinking under his cold exterior

Dune stood outside of the station waiting for her car to be brought to her when she felt the cold presence next to her. She signed knowing that her brother means well, but she really didn’t need a baby sitter, especially not Sehun.

“You really don’t need to send me home. You can go home or go do something else.” She says not turning to look at him. “Really. I won’t tell.” she adds.

“Yeah, Yeah…” Sehun replies dismissively, Dune could sense the smirk on his face without needing to turn to face him.

Dune sighs as they fall into silence, but luckily she sees her car roll up in front of her. Before she had a chance react, Sehun had already opened the door, tipped the valet and gotten into the driver seat and then calmly lowers the window. “Are you getting in or not?” He asks ignoring Dune exasperated expression. She sighed internally as she got into the car. Dune kept her eyes to the passing scenery. She felt a bit bad; she just never knows how to be around Sehun. She knows that her parents want them to be together, and she also knows that he knows.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asks, breaking the silence.

“Yes… thank you.”

“He really didn’t do anything to you?”

“Yes.”

A silence falls between th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter