Chapter 1

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idiot, that was the only thought that was going through Dune’s head, as she felt the van speeding away. She was the only idiot who still gets kidnapped in broad in this day and age. She scolded herself, who actually stops when a black unmarked van stops to ask for direction in a totally suspicious manner. When a pair of hands covers her eyes and mouth and her hand tied behind her back, she cursed herself again for getting into this situation; you would think that someone like her who comes from a long line of law enforcement officers, she would know better, but apparently it just didn’t apply to her.

“Stop fighting me.” A deep commanding voice growled. “You’re just wasting your energy.”

“Ok.” She says going still before coming to a sudden realization, “Wait! Why am I listening to you even?”

Even without her sight she could feel the person who spoke roll his eyes with a loud sigh.

“Just keep still, we’re almost there.”

“Where? Where are we going?”

Another deep sigh come, “Do you seriously think we would tell you?”

“Are you sure we got the right person?” another voice asks. “Is she really going to be able to help us?”

“I guess we’ll find out soon enough.” The original person who spoke to her said as the van come to a stop.

Dune felt a blast of cold chilly air as the door opens with a loud clang and she being led out of the van. She quickly became disorientated as they turned this way and that, but the constant was the firm but gentle hand on her back leading her.

She suddenly felt cold metal as the hand made her sit.

“Look here Dune, I am going to remove your blind fold and binding, let’s agree to make this easy, If you just hear us out, we can all leave happy.”

Not trusting , she just nods, Dune blinks a couple of times as her eyes adjust, Her kidnapper wasn’t who she was expecting, a young man, not much older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter