chapter 5

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dune studied JB, face as he worked. He looked much younger when his was thinking, he was undeniably handsome. JB, looked up and caught her staring, He smiled and her briefly and when back to work. Dune felt her cheeks heat up a little, that so unexpectedly cute. She found herself still thinking about it after everyone had left. It was burned into her mind, but she knew better than to tell JB.

The next day she was surprised to see their car parked outside of her university. Mark’s head popped out and waved. “Get it.”

Dune watched as almost the whole university campus turned to look at her in the moment. She swore and hid her face as she opened the door and got in. JB, smiled at her, before turning to look out the window again.

“Where are we going?” Dune asks.

“Our Place.” Mark grinned.

Dune’s eyes widened in awe. The place was huge and the interior was unexpected well designed with a modern finish. You would not have expected this from the abandoned warehouse look that came from the outside. “Sweet right?” Mark laughed at Dune’s expression, “Jinyoung’s family is rich, like old money rich, but it doesn’t compare to Jinyoung’s own bank account. He redid the whole place.” Mark leans into her ear, “Jinyoung is by far the most mysterious one here.” He whispered.
“Mark.” Jaebum warned with narrow eyes as he comes close. Mark just grinned and left to go sit on the couch. Jaebum guided Dune to one of the other seats. Jinyoung joined the shortly, “They’re coming now.”

One by one four new people came to take up seats. The first one smiled at her immediately “Dune! Nice to finally meet you.” He pulled up a chair and pulled it right up to her, “The name is Jackson.” he grinned and proceeded to chat with Dune until JB gave him a look.

The next one was surprisingly timid looking and really looked like he really did not want to be here, but when he saw Dune, he smiles and it brighten up his face. Mark leaned over, “That’s Youngjae, Does all thing IT related and security. He might sometime look out of it but he’s the best.” The last two came together laughing and playing around hitting each other. “Cut it out.” Jinyoung warned them. To which they complied but they were still laughing loudly until they saw Dune. “Hey yo! Dune, nice to meet you finally! I’m Bam Bam, that’s Yuygeom! You probably don’t remember us, because you were blindfolded last time, but we were the one’s driving the van.” He grinned. Dune could not decide if she felt unsettled by the fact that they all knew her by name or by the fact the all seemed so friendly. Dune didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter