Chapter 10

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The SWAT team arrived just in time. 7X7 managed to fight their rivals off, but they were just out numbered. They had not prepared for an ambush, unaware that the Bangers had actually been the once who manipulated Mr. Kang. The SWAT team cleared out the building, but Mr. Kang was nowhere to be found. Although the whole of 7X7 was handcuffed, brought to the station but was let go very soon, when they realized there wasn’t anything they could book them for. In fact the head of the department came to thank them for helping find and save Dune.

By the time Sehun left the police headquarters it was well into the night, He just finished giving his statement and writing a report. He scoffed; he probably wasn’t going to get his job back after everything was settled. In the end, Kang was nowhere to be found. Sehun leaned against the building, waiting for his ride when a van came squealing to a stop in front of him. A man, who was bound and gagged, was kicked out of the Van. At the same time, the back of the van opened and boxes and boxes was unloaded. The driver head popped out, a familiar face gleefully popped out and yelled out “Go get that promotion.” with a wink and laugh he then stepped on the gas and raced away.

Sehun scoffed, and goes to the man and assessed the situation. The man was (At least)very much still alive, he had a large bleeding shoulder wound that had a professional looking pressure bandage tied on. He recognized the face. Kang, the kidnapper. He’ll live, but Sehun wasn’t so sure if that arm would still be functioning. He turned to boxes and opens them, but he already had a pretty good idea what may be inside. Boxes and boxes of evidence for some of Seoul’s greatest gang crimes.

JB watched as Dune took another breath. She hasn’t woken up since the incident. The doctor’s said say it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter