Marry Me

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been an hour since Nako passed out. Ryujin was there by her side, holding her hand tight. Behind Ryujin were Wonyoung and Chaeryeong. 

 

“Wonnie, will she be okay?” Ryujin broke the silence, asking weakly.
“Ryu, she is strong. She will be fine,”

 

Ryujin caressed Nako’s cheek. Tears were falling looking at the weak girl.

 

“Nako, wake up…I have a lot of things I want to do with you,”

 

Wonyoung bit her lower lip, trying not to cry. 

 

“I’m leaving,”

 

Wonyoung rushed out of the room. She ran to the emergency staircase, sat and cried. She could not stand the pain anymore. Her heart was hurting for Nako. Nako suffered so much in her life and she is badly sick. Wonyoung felt bad for her friend.

 

“Hey,”

 

Wonyoung felt a hand wrapped around her shoulder. Soon, a soft kiss planted on her head.

 

“Wonnie, don’t cry,”
“Ryeong, Nako can’t die like this,”

 

Wonyoung turned to Chaeryeong and hugged her tight. She cried louder in her arms.

 

“She will be fine, she is strong,” Chaeryeong said.

 

Chaeryeong let Nako cried in her arm until she calms down by herself. What happened right now is hard to accept. The only thing they could wish is for miracles to happen.

 

= = = = =

 

When Nako was discharged the next day, she was surprised that all of her friends were there. Sakura, Chaeyeon, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Wonyoung, they all came to pick her up. But she was surprised to see them dressing up like they were going somewhere.

 

“Are we going somewhere?” Nako questioned.
“We are going to the mountain!”

 

They all aboard the Chaeyeon Toyota Alphard and Chaeyeon drove them to her family vacation house near Mount Hallasan. It was quite a long journey. Sakura was sitting next to Chaeyeon in the front seat. Chaeryeong with Wonyoung in the middle row while Ryujin and Nako at the back seat. Nako was sleeping in Ryujin’s arm because of the medicine she took earlier. Chaeryeong and Wonyoung were also dead asleep, leaning their head against each other. Ryujin was awake, keeping her eyes on Nako. She wanted to make sure Nako is okay. 

 

“Ryu, you should sleep, it’s still far,” Sakura advice.
“I’m good unnie, don’t worry,”

 

Sakura knew Ryujin had not asleep at all since last night. She was staying by Nako side all night. Her eye bag proved it. Chaeyeon signalled Sakura to let her be. Sakura nodded. Soon, Chaeyeon noticed Ryujin fell asleep too.

 

“Look, she is sleeping,”

 

Sakura turned back and smiled looking at sleeping Ryujin. She felt bad for her sister, but she has no power to fight what God had planned for them. She can only pray for Nako.

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon called.
“Yes fiancé?”
“About the other day,”
“What about it?”
“I told you I have something to tell you right?” 

 

Chaeyeon gets nervous. Her heart was contemplating whether to tell Sakura her worry.

 

“Tell me, what is it love?” Sakura asked soft.
“Actually,”

 

Before Chaeyeon could continue, a loud bang could be heard. Chaeyeon hits on something.

 

“What was that?”

 

The younger kids all woke up, puzzled. Sakura and Chaeyeon jumped off the car and found the right front tyre flat out.

 

“Oh no!” Chaeyeon cursed at herself for driving into the hole.
“Aigoo, flat tire,” Sakura sighed.
“Unnie, what happen?” Wonyoung peeked from the car window.
“Flat tire, get out of the car, let’s fix this together,”

 

Since they were at an isolated area, there were no car around. Sakura searched for the toolbox while Chaeyeon was looking for the spare tyre. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong just stood there, doing nothing. Ryujin and Nako wrapped themselves in a blanket together due to the cold weather. Wonyoung noticed the lovebird being so close to each other and elbowed Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong had herself covered with blanket too.

 

“What?” Chaeryeong asked.
“I’m cold,” Wonyoung acted like she was cold even though she was not.
“Go get your jacket in the car,”

 

Wonyoung could not believe her respond. She was hoping that Chaeryeong would offer her to share blanket, but that girl was lacking in sense.

 

“I hate you!” Wonyoung punched her right arm.
“Now what did I do wrong?” Chaeryeong felt wrongly accused.

 

Nako and Ryujin giggled at the two. Wonyoung at the same time keep throwing glared at Chaeryeong.

 

“Stop looking at me like that! What did I do to you?” Chaeryeong shooting out her frustration.
“You! You! You are annoying!” Chaeryeong pointed at her face.
“Why am I annoying now?”
“YAH!”

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were taken aback when Chaeyeon shouted.

 

“Instead of fighting, why don’t you two help us here?” 

 

Chaeyeon with a lug wrench was ready to hit the two any time.

 

“Okay, sorry,”

 

They took half an hour to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter