Anxious Ryujin, and A scared Sakura?

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nako! Come back!"

 

Ryujin gasps as cold sweats started trickling dowmn her forehead. Her breath was ragged as her sight started to clear.

 

It was just a dream; or rather a nightmare.

 

The bob haired girl then released another huff of air, before climbing down from her bed. She slowly took a stroll towards the refrigerator and took a few minutes on holding on to the handle before actually opening it. She took a bottle of cold icy water and drink it, not minding that soon she'll experience brain freeze— the way she gulps on the bottle may seem as if she hasn't had any liquid passing through ; and even after finishing the whole bottle still felt dry. As if the scorching sun is in her esophagus, preventing water to even touch the walls of . 

 

Ryujin sighed. She wanted to go back to bed, but the thought of having the same nightmare scared her to the core. She doesn't want those things repeating on her head. 

 

Soon she shook her head away from such grimacing thoughts and headed to the living room where the lights are off — even so she continued walking down the spacious area and slumped her tired body on an upholstered couch. She opened the T.V, wanting to wake herself up, but it's the dead of the night and the only thing being broadcated are French news, some american cooking show and other american dramas— she settled with the cooking show; as she thought it'll be more lively that way, and she did find it entertaining.

 

A couple more minutes into watching, someone walked towards her direction and carelessly slumped another tired body beside her.

 

"Wonny? Why are you up?"

 

Ryujin questioned, but she did not get any reply from the younger. Instead Wonyoung started to scoot closer to her and envelop her in a hug.

 

"I heard you. Is it that dream again?"

 

Wonyoung asks as she continue to hold on to Ryujin's smaller physique.

 

Ryujin just nodded with a blank expression, but on the back of her head she wanted to thank Wonyoung. After all the tall bunby is comforting her even if it doesn't show much.

 

Silence engulf the sisters— only the sound of the television echoing in their space; even so, the mood is not one bit awkward. Well, not until their oldest sister came out capturing a picture of them cuddling with the shutter sound on.

 

"Yah, unnie! Delete that!"

 

Wonyoung whines as Ryujin on the other hand, just giggled as she watches her two loving sisters fight over the eldest's phone. After a few minutes Wonyoung sigh in defeat and just sit up straight. Body facing the TV and leaving a space between her and Ryujin.

 

Sakura took this opportunity to sit in between her younger sisters and give them both a hug. She then faced Ryujin and gave the latter a warm smile.

 

"Don't worry Ryu. Everything will be okay. After all we got the best doctors for her case."

 

Sakura then assured while she squeezes on her sister's shoulder for more assurance.

 


+

 

 

"Wonny!"

 

A cheerful voice inside the white room muses. 

 

The Miyawaki sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter