Jealousy

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nako...she...is,”
“What’s with Nako? Tell me Bunny,” 
“I promised her not to tell anyone,” Wonyoung stuttered.
“Bunny, I can’t help you if you won’t tell me,” Sakura said, soft.

 

Wonyoung paused for a while and thought she would kept her promise to Nako.

 

“Nako...she...is...crazy for Jihyo,” Wonyoung lied.
“Is that the reason why you cry?”
“Yes...it is,”
“Are you jealous? But you have Ryeong,” 
“Nako rarely meet me anymore,”
“Aww Bunny, you are a big girl but you cry when your best friend won’t meet you,” Sakura her favourite bunny hair lightly.
“Yes, I’m sad,” Another lie from Wonyoung.
“It’s okay Bunny, just call her and ask for a meet up okay? I’m sure she will make time for you,”
“I will unnie,”

 

Sakura accompany Wonyoung until she fell asleep. Sakura felt something was off about what Wonyoung said but she decided to shrug it off. She had to think about her engagement with Chaeyeon. She was too excited about it to think about other thing.

 

= = = = =

 

The engagement day came. It was held on a private island with only family and close friend invited. Sakura was all smile  when she put the ring on Chaeyeon’s finger. Chaeyeon hid her worried face well by acting like she was enjoying herself. Looking at Mr and Mrs Lee happy face made Chaeyeon thought she did the right thing. The only person who knew what’s in Chaeyeon mind was Chaeryeong. She knew her sister was not herself. After the engagement, a party was held at the beach. There were lights beautifully decorated and loud music were played. People were dancing while Chaeyeon sat alone at the corner. Chaeyeon looked at her finger. She was engaged to her loved one but her heart was not happy.

 

“Fiancé,”

 

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a backhug and kissed her head. 

 

“Saku-chan,”
“Are you looking at your ring?” 
“Yes, it is pretty,”
“Don’t worry, it will change to wedding ring soon, you and I will be forever,” Sakura gifted another kiss on Chaeyeon’s head.
“Ermm,” 
“Chae, are you okay?” Sakura suddenly asked when she noticed the girl did not respond as usual.
“I’m fine Saku-chan, I’m just tired,”
“You should take a rest then, let’s go shall we?”
“No, I just want to stay here, you can party with them, I will be here,” 
“Chaeyeon, let’s go,”

 

Chaeyeon had no choice but to leave the party when Sakura dragged her back to their room. Sakura told Wonyoung that Chaeyeon was not feeling well and excused herself. When they reached their room, Sakura instructed Chaeyeon to lie down on the bed. Sakura switched the light off and took her spot next to Chaeyeon. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyeon and let Chaeyeon snuggled under her chin. Sakura Chaeyeon’s hair lightly.

 

“Fiancé, don’t ever get sick,” Sakura whispered.
“Saku-chan, I’m fine,”
“Hey, you can always talk to me if there’s something that bothers you, I am here to listen to you, no matter how hard it is, I will always be here,”
“Saku-chan,”

 

Chaeyeon felt bad for Sakura. That girl loves her so much but she was wavering about her feelings for her. Chaeyeon felt dumb. 

 

“Saku-chan, I love you,” 

 

Chaeyeon hugged Sakura’s waist and snuggled deeper into her embrace. She likes how Sakura smell. It is warmth and bring comfort to her. Chaeyeon did not know why she let the stupid feelings lingered around her. She loves Sakura and Sakura loves her too. That was enough for them to marry each other. But, marriage. Chaeyeon was not sure about it.

 

“Fiancé, you can sleep. Don’t think too much okay?”
“Don’t leave me Saku-chan,”
“I won’t leave you, never,”

 

Soon, Chaeyeon fell asleep. Sakura planted a kiss on her head. She looked at Chaeyeon’s face and thought,

 

“Both you and Bunny are hiding something from me,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeryeong and Ryujin were dancing like crazy on the dance floor. They were pushing themselves to the limit meanwhile Nako and Wonyoung were just watching them. Nako took a sip of her drink and suddenly she started to cough. Wonyoung immediately gave Nako a tissue. To her surprise, there was blood on it after Nako cough for another round.

 

“Nako,”
“Wonnie, I will head back to my room,” 

 

Nako packed up her stuff and rushed to her room. Wonyoung thought about what she should do. She told Chaeryeong she wanted to go back to her room too and followed Nako instead. What she did not realise, Ryujin saw her following Nako. Ryujin slowly walked closer to Chaeryeong.

 

“Where is Wonnie going?”
“Ahh...she wants to sleep,” 

 

Chaeryeong was still busy dancing her heart out to notice what was happening. Ryujin who was curious silently followed Wonyoung. As she reached the hotel building, she was surprised when she saw Wonyoung followed Nako into her room. Ryujin’s heart beats fast. Her mind started to think of some ridiculous thing.

 

“Wonnie and Nako? What are they doing together?”

 

Ryujin began to flashback since the day they arrived on the island. Wonyoung always stick with Nako. Wonyoung took care of Nako and never leaves her. Wonyoung even abandoned Chaeryeong to go out with Nako. Jealousy hits her.

 

“Does Nako and Wonnie in love? But Nako has Jihyo?”

 

Ryujin went back to the part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter