To Not Hurt You

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nobody is going back to Hong Kong!”

 

Ryujin sat silently on the sofa with Sakura in front of her. It had been an hour since they reached home and she was lectured by Sakura for being stupid and coward. Ryujin kept on saying she wanted to go back to Hong Kong.

 

“But unnie,”
“Miyawaki Ryujin! Just because you failed to get Nako, it doesn’t mean you have to give up life! There are more people out there that are willing to accept you!” Sakura added.

 

Wonyoung just watched them both while enjoying her chips. She liked the drama that were happening right in front of her.

 

“But I like Nako,”
“And Nako like Jihyo,” Sakura reminded.
“This is frustrating,” Ryujin said and lie down on the sofa.

 

Sakura squeezed herself to sit next to Ryujin. Sakura reaches out for her and rubbed on it gently.

 

“Ryu, maybe you should move on from her, focus on your study maybe?” 
“I wish it is that easy, but it’s not, I’m going to see her everyday and how will I cope with that? I’m going to get hurt everytime she is out with Jihyo and I...,”

 

Ryujin could not continue and started to cry instead.

 

“Aww my baby,”

 

Sakura lowered her body to hug Ryujin. Ryujin hugged her back and Wonyoung steadily munched on her food. Before, if she saw Sakura and Ryujin, she would get jealous but now she did not care anymore. All she care about is her girlfriend, Chaeryeong. As Wonyoung finished her chips, she went back to her room and played games on her phone. 

 

= = = = =

 

Ryujin was at the corner of the cafe. After a long day in class, Ryujin decided to spend the rest of her days at the cafe where Yuna works. Ryujin wanted to thank Yuna for helping her the previous day but Yuna was too busy working. For the whole day also Ryujin had been avoiding Nako. She felt bad for Nako but she could not see Nako with Jihyo. 

 

“Hey!” Yuna greeted.
“Owh Yuna, hello,”

 

Yuna placed an ice Americano in front of Ryujin and sat across her. 

 

“So, anything bother you today?” Yuna asked.
“Actually, I want to thank you for yesterday,”
“That’s my duty as a responsible human to save others life,”
“Really, I should think better, but thanks to you I got to see another day,”
“Not me, the God,” Yuna corrected her.
“Oh sure, thanks God,”

 

Ryujin took a sip of her Americano while Yuna watched suspiciously.

 

“Ryujin, tell me honestly, what is the problem?” 

 

Ryujin bit her lower lip and leaned back on the chair. She was thinking hard.

 

“Just tell me, I promise to keep a secret,” Yuna assured.

 

After a long pause, Ryujin told everything to Yuna. Ryujin did not know Yuna but she just told her everything like they had known each other for so long. Yuna listened even though she had no idea who Nako is.
“Don’t you think Nako might have a feeling for you too?” Ryujin asked.
“Nako? She likes Jihyo,”
“But, I think she likes you too, I mean you two are so close and the way she treats you show that she maybe likes you too,” Yuna added.
“Don’t get my hopes up, I’m hurt once I’m not going to go through that again,”
“I’m just telling you what I feel,”
“I wish it was like that but it’s not,” Ryujin said.
“Maybe, who knows?”
“Anyway, you know a lot about me, why don’t you tell me a bit about you?” Ryujin was curious.
“I will summarize it for you. I’m an orphan, broke and now I’m working with Miss Choi to support school and life,”
“That bad?”
“Yes but I’m lucky Miss Choi is so nice towards me,”
“I see, well, I’m indebted to you, do you know any way how can I repay you?”
“There is no need Ryujin, just make sure to stay alive and maybe move on from your one sided love? That might help,” Yuna suggested.
“That’s hard, but I will try my best,”
“That’s better, I think I better go back to work before Miss Choi kills me,”
“Sure, go ahead,”
“I will see you later Ryu,” Yuna added and left.

 

Ryujin somehow felt at ease. She was grateful that there was someone that are willing to listen to her.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon was alone in her office. She was staring at her family picture on the wall. Lately, she felt nervous and did not sleep well. She was nervous about the engagement with Sakura. There was a knock on the door and Chaeryeong appeared.

 

“Unnie?”
“Little Chae, what is it?” Chaeyeon wondered.
“I should be the one asking you that question unnie, is there something wrong with you lately? You look distracted,” 
“Me? I’m fine, perfect,” Chaeyeon lied.
“But you action said otherwise,”

 

Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong eyes met. 

 

“Unnie, what’s the matter? Is it because of work? Or because of the engagement?”

 

Chaeyeon f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter