Someone I Need

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m visiting Nako,” Wonyoung calmly said.
“Visiting her? Are you sure?” Chaeryeong pressed on her words.
“You know Nako and I are bestfriend right?”
“My , tell me the truth. Where were you last week?” Chaeryeong questioned.
“I’m at home,” Wonyoung lied.
“Really? So now you are lying to me again. You told me you were busy that you cancelled our meeting but I found you here, with her. What does this mean?” 
“Ryeong, it’s not like that. Don’t misunderstood, for real, we are just friend,” Wonyoung reached for Chaeryeong’s hand but Chaeryeong shoved it off.
“Don’t touch me!”

 

Chaeryeong took a step away from Wonyoung.

 

“Wonnie...if you don’t like me anymore, tell me, don’t cheat behind me like this, it hurts a lot,” Chaeryeong said.
“Ryeong...it’s not what you think, Nako...she is...,”

 

Wonyoung looked at Nako’s face and clearly Nako did not want her to tell Chaeryeong.

 

“What’s with Nako?”
“It’s complicated,” Wonyoung sighed.
“Nothing is complicated, it’s just that now you like her not me,”
“Ryeong, please,”
“I’m leaving,”

 

Chaeryeong walked out and left the building. Ryujin stayed,

 

“Wonnie, you know how I feel towards her and you did this, I don’t understand you,” Ryujin let out her frustration.
“Ryu, please...it’s not what you think,” Wonyoung begged.
“Then what it is? Why can’t you tell? You saw me getting hurt the other day and now you do the same. Do you still hate me that much?” Ryujin burst.
“Ryu, no,”
“I don’t think I can understand you anymore,”

 

Ryujin was about to walk away but Nako grabbed her wrist. Ryujin’s heart was a bit soften at Nako’s soft stare.

 

“Ryu, seriously.. there is nothing between us,” Nako stated.
“Nako, do you know how hurt I am the other day when you said you dated Jihyo ?Do you know how much I want to say I like you? Now that you don’t have Jihyo, you are dating Wonnie? Why can’t you see my love for you?” 
“Ryu...please...,”
“Even though I love you, this hurts too much, I won’t stay,”

 

Ryujin pulled her hand away from Nako and left. Wonyoung wanted to run after Ryujin but stopped when Nako suddenly fainted on the floor.

 

“Nako! Nako!”

 

= = = = =

 

Ryujin stomped her feet as she entered the house. Sakura who was watching television diverted her attention to her.

 

“Ryu?”

 

Ryujin went to Sakura and sat next to her. 

 

“Unnie,”
“Yes? What’s the trouble?”
“It’s Wonnie, she is cheating behind Chaeryeong,”
“Are you serious? Who does she cheat with?”
“Nako,” Ryujin revealed.
“Impossible. They are just friends right? They know each other for so long and you know how much Bunny love Ryeong, she won’t cheat on her. Nako? It’s a joke. It’s not possible Ryu, don’t talk nonsense,” Sakura denied.
“Wonnie was not home the previous week right?”
“Yes, she was with Ryeong right?” 

 

Ryujin shook her head.

 

“No unnie, she was with Nako, even Ryeong didn’t know, she hadn’t meet Ryeong for three weeks, and just now, we caught her hugging Nako at Nako’s place, and even at the island, she slept with Nako,” Ryujin explained.
“But...she likes Ryeong,” Sakura still could not digest properly.
“That what we thought, but now everything is messed up!” Ryujin ruffled her hair, frustrated.
“I need to talk to her, where is she?”
“At Nako’s place,”
“Ermm...but Ryu, are you okay?” Sakura asked.
“Me?”

 

Ryujin paused. She thought for a while. She asked herself if she wad okay. 

 

“You are not,” 

 

Ryujin looked at Sakura. Sakura was actually right. She was not okay. Jealousy took over her and she felt betrayed by her own sister. It hurts. A lot.

 

“I will talk about this with Bunny, you stay at home, don’t do anything stupid,”
“Okay unnie,”
“Love can make you crazy and it can make things worse if you don’t know how to handle it properly,” Sakura added before she went to her room to change.
“What does Kkura unnie meant by that?” Ryujin wondered.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon knocked on the door. There was no response so Chaeyeon entered the room. Chaeyeon switched the light on and saw her sister standing near the window looking outside. 

 

“Little Chae?” Chaeyeon called.
“Go, leave me alone,” Chaeryeong instructed.
“I heard about what happened, Saku-chan told me everything, are you okay?”
“Leave me alone unnie,”

 

Chaeyeon took a step closer.

 

“You can talk to me, I will help you,”
“I SAID GO AWAY!” Chaeryeong shouted.

 

Chaeyeon flinched. This was the first time Chaeryeong raised her voice at her. Chaeryeong was glaring at her like she wanted to kill her. But in her eyes, there were tears telling a thousands story. Chaeyeon knew she was hurt.

 

“Little Chae, unnie is here for you,”

 

Chaeyeon made her approached by slowly reaching for her little sister hand and rubbed gently on it.

 

“Little Chae, love can hurt sometime, that’s why you need someone to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter