I Care

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bunny, Nako, what am I to you?”

 

Wonyoung and Nako froze at their spot. Sakura looked so disappointed. Her face showed it all.

 

“This is the reason why everything are messed up lately right?”

 

Sakura showed them the paper. It was really Nako medical record.

 

“Why did you hide this from me? From all of us? Why? Why Nako?” Sakura begged for answers.

 

Wonyoung took Nako’s hand when Nako looked down. Tears started to fall from Nako’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry unnie,” Nako apologised.
“Nako, don’t you trust me? We know each other for so long and you didn’t tell me about this? You are like my sister. This make me wonder what am I to you? Have you ever consider me as your sister? Someone that protect you? Do you-,”
“I DON’T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BECAUSE OF ME!” Nako shouted at Sakura.

 

Sakura stunned when she saw Nako’s b tears. Her anger slowly disappear and instead she pity the little girl. Sakura took a step closer towards Nako and kneeled in front of her. Sakura cupped her face.

 

“Don’t cry, you always have me,” Sakura stated.
“Kkura unnie, I just want to die without hurting anyone especially Ryujin, I don’t want them to feel sad when I’m gone later,” Nako cried.
“Hey, if you did this, you will make us regret later because you give us no chance to help you. And remember, you are not going anywhere kiddo, you will be with us forever,” Sakura assured.
“Kkura unnie...,”
“Bunny and I will stay with you always,”
“Thank you unnie, but please, don’t tell Ryujin about this, I don’t want to hurt her, please,” Nako begged.
“Nako, she deserves to know, she is having a breakdown right now,”
“Unnie, I will tell her on my own, I promise,” Nako insisted.

 

Sakura looked at Wonyoung and Wonyoung gave her a signal to just agree.

 

“Okay...but you have to tell her before it gets worse okay?” 
“I will unnie,”
“It’s getting late kiddo, now you have to rest,” 

Sakura instructed Wonyoung to take Nako back to her room while Sakura stayed on the rooftop. As Wonyoung and Nako disappeared from her sight, Sakura crossed her arms and called.

 

“Ok fiancé, you can come out now,”

 

Chaeyeon came out from her hiding and scratched her head, embarrassed after got caught. Chaeyeon had been following Sakura since she left home because Chaeyeon wanted to know what exactly happened to the younger girls.

 

“How did you know?” 
“I have this Lee Chaeyeon radar in my head,” 
“Aww...that’s sweet,” 
“So, I guess the reason you are here because you also want to know what happen right?”

 

Chaeyeon nodded. She found her answer already.

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Plan? I have none. Nako insisted not to tell anyone about it,”
“Saku-chan, Ryu and Ryeong deserve to know, both of them misunderstood the whole situation,” Chaeyeon explained.
“I know, but let’s respect Nako’s decision, for now, we follow whatever she want, all we can do now is give our full support to her because she needs it,” Sakura suggested.
“If that what she wants, we have no choice,”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon stayed silent. Both of them enjoyed the night breeze and the city view. Chaeyeon glanced at Sakura. Sakura was in her own world. Chaeyeon wanted to tell her about her worry.

 

“Saku-chan,”
“Yes?”
“I have something to tell you,” Chaeyeon was nervous.
“What is it?”
“Actually, lately, I-,”

 

Chaeyeon got cut when Sakura’s phone rang. It was a call from Wonyoung.

 

“Yes Wonyoung?”
“Nako?”
“I will be right there!”

 

Sakura ended the call, “Nako faints again, let’s go,”

 

Chaeyeon froze as Sakura was getting further. What she wanted to tell Sakura, she was not able to do that again. Always the wrong timing.

 

“Fiancé?”
“Owh I’m coming!”

 

= = = = =

 

Nako opened her eyes and her head felt dizzy. She saw a woman sitting by her side. That smile is enough to cheer her up. It was Yoona, Sakura and Wonyoung mom.

 

“Mom,” Nako called.
“Hi sweetie,”

 

Yep, Nako called Yoona, Mom because Yoona insisted. Since Yoona always saw Nako hanging around and took care of the Miyawaki’s siblings well, Yoo a told Nako to call her Mom. Nako is like her own child. Yoona knew the story of Nako’s parent leaving her behind and went missing. Yoona pity the little girl and decided to give mother’s love to her too.

 

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Nako was curious because she never told Yoona about her sickness.
“Sweetie, this hospital own by a friend of mine, of course I will know even when Sakura won’t tell me,” Yoona said as she rubbed on Nako’s forehead.
“Sorry Mom, I didn’t meant to hide it,”
“It’s okay, all I want now is for you to recover,”
“Mom, is it possible?” Nako asked innocently.
“Nothing is impossible in this world sweetie, I will try my best to help you,” Yoona assured.
“Mom...thank you,” Nako

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter