Dear Nako

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yabuki Nako, will you marry me?”

 

Ryujin looked at Nako with a hopeful eye. She is determined to marry Nako. The others were waiting for Nako to answer the question. Nako looked at each of them before she gave her full attention to Ryujin.

 

“Yes, I will marry you,”

 

Ryujin smiled as she put the ring on Nako’s finger. Ryujin pulled Nako for a hug and kissed her forehead. The others cheered out loud.

 

“Look like we still have a wedding!”

 

= = = = =

 

Siwon and Yoona freaked out when Sakura and Chaeyeon announced that they were not going to get married. However, they were more shocked at the fact that Ryujin is going to marry Nako. Instead of Sakura and Chaeyeon, it was Ryujin and Nako who exchanged vows at the wedding altar. The guest was confused but Siwon explained and everything seemed to be okay right after. It was still a Miyawaki’s wedding anyway, only different child is married.

 

The after party was quite chaotic. Nako and Ryujin were dancing in the middle of the crowd while Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were dancing crazily on the side even when the music was slow. They are just crazy. Sakura was talking with some guest and there goes Chaeyeon stealing her and brought her to a quiet place which was the balcony upstairs.

 

“So, what’s up, erm how should I call you now?” Sakura wondered.

“You can call baby, or love, or dear or anything,” Chaeyeon suggested.

“Okay, I will call you fiancé since you are still my fiancé, right?”

“Yes, sounds good too,” Chaeyeon chuckled.

 

Sakura pulled Chaeyeon closer and wrapped her hand around her shoulder. Chaeyeon hold Sakura’s waist. The moved in sync, dancing to the loud music. Their eyes were locked on each other along with a sweet grinned on their lips.

 

“What are we doing now?” Chaeyeon asked.

“Slow dance?”

 

Sakura put leaned her had on Chaeyeon’s right shoulder.

 

“Now this feels like I am with my Chaeyeon,” Sakura added.

“Did I change that much?”

“You did not, but I could sense the worry inside you,”

“Sorry Saku-chan, I’m an idiot for doing so,”

“No. You did that because you don’t want to hurt me,”

“But I’m really sorry,”

 

Sakura turned to look at Chaeyeon.

 

“One more sorry and I will kiss you passionately,” Sakura warned.

“Then, I’m sorry,” Chaeyeon teased.

“Bad girl,”

 

Sakura leaned in and crashed her lips on Chaeyeon. She pulled Chaeyeon neck to deepen the kiss. It feels wonderful to kiss someone you really love especially with a nice music under the beautiful night sky.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were still dancing in the crowd. Although their dance was totally off with the music, they did not care. If they are happy, they like it. Ryujin who was dancing with Nako earlier, joined the two. The trio are totally crazy.

 

“Wonnie!”

 

Nako pulled Wonyoung out of the crowd and brought her to the garden. Wonyoung kept resisting but Nako insisted so she ended up following her to the garden.

 

“Why are we here? I was happily dancing,” Wonyoung whined.

“I want to talk to you,” Nako said.

“Okay, okay what is it?” Wonyoung asked.

“Ryujin, what does she like?”

“Owh, so this is about that Ryujin, your wife?” Wonyoung teased.

“Shut up! Stop teasing me before I smack your head,”

“My Nako is married, I’m so happy,” Wonyoung pinched Nako’s cheek.

“Wonnie!” Nako shoved Wonyoung’s hand away.

“Are you nervous for your first night?” Wonyoung questioned.

“Wait what? What first night?”

“Nako, just be yourself!” Wonyoung advice.

“Wonnie!” Nako slapped Wonyoung’s arm hard.

 

Wonyoung laughed Nako. It was fun teasing that girl.

 

“Nako, congrats,” Wonyoung changed her tone to a serious one.

‘Thanks Wonnie,”

“Come here, give me a hug,”

 

Wonyoung gave Nako a friendly hug. Nako is like her own family. She really like Nako. Nako is always there for her since she arrived in Korea. They had lots of sweet and painful memories together. Nako is the one who teach her that not everyone is fortunate in life. Nako teach her about friendship. Nako also showed her how to love someone even when the person does not feel the same towards you, Nako teach her to treasure her sister well. Nako is someone that Wonyoung will keep by her side forever. Unknowingly, Wonyoung shed a tear.

 

“Wonnie, are you crying?” Nako asked.

“No, I’m not,”

 

Nako wanted to pull away from the hug but Wonyoung stopped her. Wonyoung did not want Nako to see her crying.

 

“Just hug me a little longer before you go meeting that Ryujin,”

 

Wonyoung placed her chin on Nako’s head. She tapped Nako’s back lightly. She wished that Nako will live happily ever after with Ryujin.

 

= = = = =

 

Nako was going upstairs when she met Sakura and Chaeyeon on the way. The couple were holding hand sweetly.

 

“Nako, where are you going?” Sakura asked.

“Unnie, picking u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter