Unexpected People

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nako-chan! Good morning."

Chaeryeong chimes as she slowly approach the girl's bed. Nako gave her a warm smile before tapping her bed— gesturing at Chaeryeong to take a seat near her.

"Where's Wonny?"

Nako curiously asks. It's rare to see Chaeryeong go about, alone. To add to her curiousity. She hasn't seen even Ryujin or Sakura. Suddenly she squinted her eyes towards Chaeryeong. The latter only smiled. Chaeryeong then suddenly pulled a paper from her pocket.

"The Miyawakis would be out for a few days. Wonyoung suddenly has an errand to run in Japan. While Ryujin. Well, she started doing a part time job because of reasons, and Sakura unnie has a meeting."

Nako her brows. Wonyoung running an errand is rare but not a new sight; but Ryujin doing a part time job— suddenly she started thinking about it. She thought why would Ryujin need a part time job? It's not like her dad doesn't give her allowances. Rather her allowance is more than what the minimum monthly wage of a normal working class person earns.

Chaeryeong got a gist of what Nako was thinking but still smiled at the smaller girl. 

"She has her reasons~"

Chaeryeong choruses in a teasing manner which gain more curious looks from Nako. The latter only giggles while she stood up and gave the paper she was holding to Nako. Questioning looks were given to her after that but Chaeryeong only shrugs before standing away fron the bed— patting her uniform straight.

"You'll probably like what's the contents of that."

 

 

+

 

 

"Welcome!"

Ryujin muses from the counter. She had started a part time job in the café that Yena owns. The lass, sucessfully striked a deal of just working for a couple of weeks. The reason?

She wanted to buy Nako a gift. Because the latter's birthday is approaching and all she wanted is to use her hard earned money to choose the perfect present— call it childish, but Ryujin wanted to impress Nako and probably prove to Sakura that she can also be an independent person from time to time.

"Oh! You're from out school!"

Ryujin says, earning the attention of the girl— whom has a long black hair and a kind of chic vibe radiating from her.

"One vanilla latte."

The girl coldly stated. Then walked towards a vacant seat after paying for her order.

Ryujin didn't mind it tho, she just gave her brightest smile and immediately passed on the order towards Yuna.

Since Yena was out. Yuna is standing in as the head barista.

Ryujin watches in awe as Yuna easily prepared the said order, and with out even taking too much time. The order is now set on to be served.

"Wow! So I guess, you ain't all talk. Huh?"

The bobbed haired girl chimes, before taking the small tray Yuna placed the latte on.

"Well. Im just talented. Also! Don't keep the customer waiting!"

Yuna reminded the older— lightly pushing her away off the counter to deliver the order. Ryujin oblige and carefully walks toward the girl, who has been busy fiddling on her phone. Once Ryujin arrives beside the table; she placed down the tray and once again, displayed her dashing smile.

"Your vanilla latte, ma'am."

The girl just nods at her, then went back to her phone.

Ryujin then bows and was about to return back to her post, but before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter