Break

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was in the car. Watching that couple from a distance. She planned to surprise Chaeyeon at the airport only to witness Chaeyeon with someone else. Sakura could not move. Her hand was holding tight on the steering. She was shaking. Her heart was beating fast. She tried to deny what she just saw. But that was the reality. Sakura slowly took her phone and dialled Chaeyeon’s number. She saw Chaeyeon looking at her phone but Chaeyeon was not picking up. Sakura dropped her phone. Chaeyeon was walking with that stranger, holding hands and there was a smile on Chaeyeon’s face that Sakura rarely saw. Sakura finally gathered her courage, speed dialling a number on her phone,

 

“Bunny…,”

 

= = = = =

 

In a speed of light, Wonyoung arrived at the park near the airport. She found Sakura sitting on a bench.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Wonyoung sat next to Sakura and immediately pulled her for a hug. There were no words but Wonyoung could hear Sakura’s sobbing. Wonyoung pat on Sakura’s back to calm her down.

 

“She cheats on me Bunny…she really cheats,” Sakura cried.

 

Wonyoung was furious when she heard about what happened. She was about to attack Chaeyeon, but she knew Sakura needs her more, so she rushed to Sakura first.

 

“It’s okay unnie, I’m here for you,”

 

The siblings were in tears for hours. Wonyoung had never see Sakura crying like that before. Chaeyeon really broke her sister’s heart. Wonyoung’s heart broke when she saw Sakura’s tears. Someone who hurt her sister will have to deal with her.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon and Hyewon stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Hyewon is a business partner that Chaeyeon met a few months ago. Hyewon is aware that Chaeyeon is engaged but since she fell in love with Chaeyeon, she tried to win Chaeyeon’s heart and took her from Sakura. Chaeyeon was worried about the marriage with Sakura so Hyewon took the opportunity to be that person that Chaeyeon need.

 

“What are you going to eat?” Chaeyeon asked Hyewon.

“Anything you order, I will eat,”

 

Chaeyeon ordered two plates of Carbonara and thanked the waiter. Then, Chaeyeon checked her phone. She wondered why Sakura did not call her back after she ditched the call at the airport.

 

“Are you worried about her?” Hyewon asked.

“It’s weird she didn’t call me back, she wanted to meet me though,”

“I am here now, you don’t need her,” Hyewon said.

“Yes, I’m glad you are here,”

“Should we watch movie after this?” Hyewon suggested.

“Sure,”

 

Chaeyeon knew it was wrong that she cheated on Sakura with Hyewon. But she felt pressure when she was with Sakura and it was more comfortable with Hyewon. Her head could not stop thinking about the marriage and Hyewon, she was there to help her to forget about everything.

 

= = = = =

 

The next day, Sakura fell sick. She was having a fever and Wonyoung was dead worried about her sister. Wonyoung did not tell anyone about Sakura and Chaeyeon. Ryujin had to deal with Nako and she was afraid that she might fight with Chaeryeong if she told Chaeryeong about it.

 

“Unnie, please don’t be too sick, I’m scared,” Wonyoung was sitting next to Sakura, holding tight on her hand. Sakura refused to eat, and she was in a mess. Sakura was at her worst. She totally lost it.

“Bunny…what should I do?”

“You need to recover and then we face her, and we end everything,” Wonyoung was so mad at Chaeyeon.

“But I love her,”

“AND SHE LOVES SOMEON

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter