Confession?

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurt,”

 

Ryujin pouted . It was silent for a while until Ryujin realised something.

 

“When did you two arrive?” Ryujin looked back and forth between Wonyoung and Chaeryeong.
“You are so focus on Nako that you did not see us here?” 
“Who focus on Nako? Me?” Ryujin acted tsundere.
“Don’t lie you idiot!” Wonyoung slapped Ryujin’s arm.
“I didn’t lie! I’m working on my homework,” Ryujin rubbed her arm.
“Ryu, if you act like this, Nako will end up with that senior,” Chaeryeong drank Ryujin’s cola.
“Hey, me and Nako are friend, just friend okay?”

 

Ryujin leaned back on the chair and continued eating her sandwich. Wonyoung looked at Chaeryeong.

 

“Ryeong, how do you feel now?” Wonyoung asked while Ryujin eyed her suspicious act.
“It’s...hurt,” Chaeryeong mimicked Ryujin action earlier.
“SCREW BOTH OF YOU!” Ryujin burst as Wonyoung and Chaeryeong laughed at her.
“Ryu, just admit that you like Nako!” Wonyoung stated.
“I do like her as a friend,” Ryujin was in defensive mode.
“As a friend my ! You look like you were dumped earlier!” Chaeryeong added.

 

Ryujin let out a long sigh and took a bite on her sandwich. She munched on them in frustration.

 

“Am I that obvious?” Ryujin asked Wonyoung.
“Too obvious,” Wonyoung nodded her head.
“I don’t know, I don’t think she likes me that way!” Ryujin took a sip of her cola.
“Have you try to tell her?” Chaeryeong asked.

 

Ryujin shook her head. 

 

“Why don’t you try? Who knows maybe she likes you?” Chaeryeong suggested.
“But how? I have no experience in confessing to someone,”
“This is why we need an expert,” Wonyoung smirked.

 

= = = = =

 

It was almost 10pm when Sakura and Chaeyeon reached the Miyawaki’s apartment. Chaeyeon decided to stay at Sakura’s place again after the good news. She wanted to  celebrate with their sister that she called Chaeryeong to go there. Nako could not make it as she was busy. When Sakura and Chaeyeon reached home, Wonyoung, Chaeryeong and Ryujin surprised them with a cake and a fried chicken party. They all sat in the living room and shared the food together.

 

Chaeryeong was so excited about the engagement and so did Wonyoung. They planned to do something crazy during the day which received a no from Sakura. While the two were being noisy and annoying with their idiot plan, Ryujin was unusually quite. She drank her cola and focus on her chicken only.

 

“Hey Ryu, is there something wrong?” Sakura asked in concerned.
“No, everything is fine,” Ryujin lied.
“Nothing is fine unnie! She has a big problem!” Wonyoung blew up.

 

Ryujin bit her lip. She was furious at Wonyoung and her big mouth. She felt like she wanted to throw Wonyoung into the bath tub and soaked with Cola to get some sense into her.

 

“What is her problem?” Chaeyeon was curious.
“It’s nothing big-,”
“Ryu likes Nako but Nako has a thing with Jihyo sunbaenim and Ryujin got jealous. Ryujin wants to tell Nako her feeling but she is a coward, that’s the problem,” Chaeryeong interrupted.

 

Ryujin could not believe the two. Now, she wanted to throw them both into the cola shower. But, Ryujin main concerned was not the two but Sakura. She was waiting for Sakura reaction.

 

“Girlfriend, I told you she likes Nako,” Sakura said to Chaeyeon.
“You are right, I thought they are only friend,” Chaeyeon scratched her head.
“You know I like Nako?” Ryujin was surprised.
“Well, we all know, you are obvious Ryu,” Sakura took a sip of her cola.
“So, these two said you are an expert in this, any advice?” Ryujin questioned.
“Ryeong and Bunny said I’m an expert?” Sakura returned the question.
“Yes,”

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong smiled at Sakura. Behind that smile, Sakura knew there was a meaning. A wicked one.

 

“Don’t trust that evil duo, they were trolling you around, I’m not an expert,” Sakura denied.

 

Ryujin turned to Chaeryeong and Wonyoung who were laughing silently at her. Ryujin felt like killing them both for trolling her.

 

“I think my soon to be fiancé is better in this,” Sakura added.

 

Ryujin switched her gaze to Chaeyeon, waiting for advice and help from her.

 

“Well, bring her to the place she likes and confess,” Chaeyeon said.
“Will that work?” 
“It will as long as you are sincere towards her,” Chaeyeon replied.
“Thank you unnie, I hope so,”

 

Ryujin drank her cola again, thinking what should she do next to win over Nako. Chaeryeong and Wonyoung were whispering next to her and Ryujin had no interest in them. All she think about is Nako.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon was busy cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner with the help of Wonyoung and Chaeryeong. Ryujin was out to throw rubbish while Sakura went to shower. Chaeryeong and Wonyoung exchanged glance frequently as they were plotting something. Chaeyeon did not notice the younger girl as she was focus on her work. Chaeryeong took a cup of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter