I Love You

Three Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were sitting next to Nako bed. Nako was still unconscious. Her condition was more stable.

 

“Let’s talk outside,” 

 

Chaeryeong followed Wonyoung out of the room and they went to the rooftop. It was windy and cold. 

 

 “Nako has cancer stage four,” Wonyoung stated.
“What? Since when?”
“Like for a long time but she didn’t tell us about it,”
“For what reason?”
“She doesn’t want to hurt us if she ever leave,”
“So, this is the reason why you have been staying by her side all this time?” Chaeryeong cupped Wonyoung’s face.
“I’m sorry Ryeong, I know I hurt you,”

 

There was a crystal tears falling down from Wonyoung’s eyes.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. I should believe you, it’s my fault too,” 

 

Chaeryeong pinned her forehead with Wonyoung and wiped her fallen tears using her thumb.

 

“I miss you,” Wonyoung cried and she hugged Chaeryeong.
“I miss you too Bunny, like a lot,”

 

The two girl comforted each other, apologizing for their mistake and promised that no matter what they will stay strong for Nako.

 

= = = = =

 

Nako was alone on the hospital bed. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong went out to buy some food. Nako scrolled through her phone gallery. She smiled at each picture and her hand stopped moving when she saw a picture of Ryujin and her.

 

“Ryu...,”

 

Nako rubbed on the screen. She missed that girl so much. They always fight but Nako could not deny the feeling she has for that girl.

 

“I’m really sorry but I don’t want to hurt you,”

 

A message came and it was from Ryujin. Ryujin texted Nako to meet her at a cafe in 30 minutes. Nako looked around, she was hesitating to go. She should not be going anywhere with her condition like that. Wonyoung will scold her again. However, she missed Ryujin and she thought that might be the best time to let Ryujin go and forget about her.

 

“I should go,”

 

Nako changed her hospital clothes into a casual one and sneaked out of the hospital again. Nako called a taxi and headed straight to he cafe. It was so cold outside. Nako put her make up on to hide her pale face. 

 

“Act normal and end everything,” Nako told herself.

 

Nako reached the cafe shortly after. Nako entered the cafe and found Ryujin sitting at the back. Nako made her way to Ryujin and took a seat in front of her.

 

“Speak,”

 

Nako was as cold as the weather. 

 

“Am I your enemy now?” Ryujin asked.
“Why do you want to meet me?”
“What are you doing now? You are ruining Wonnie and Ryeong relationship!”
“I’m not and for your information they are back together,” Nako stated.
“That’s good, then how about you?”
“What about me?”
“Are you in a relationship? With anyone?” Ryujin questioned.
“I do!”
“Who?”
“None of your business Ryujin! Just mind your own love life,” 
“Of course! I’m going for a date soon!”

 

Nako was taken aback by the statement. Ryujin is going for a date? Why does it hurt so much?

 

“I don’t care, you can date anyone you like!” Nako scoffed.
“Since you said Ryeong and Bunny are good, we have nothing to discuss, I will go for my date and goodbye,” Ryujin slammed the table and walked out of the cafe.

 

Nako sighed and leaned back on the chair. She coughed again and immediately pulled out a tissue from pocket. She wiped and saw blood on it.

 

“I should go back to the hospital,”

 

Nako left the cafe but she did not realize a pair of eyes had been watching her since she arrived at the cafe. Lots of questioned were in that person mind and one thing she knew, Nako is not okay.

 

= = = = =

 

That evening, Sakura and Chaeyeon were with Nako at the hospital. Sakura informed Nako that they will postponed their wedding until Nako fully recovered.

 

“Sorry but I have to object!” Nako said.
“But why?” Sakura asked.
“I want to see you get married before I die,”
“Nako, you are not dying,” Chaeyeon said as she reached for Nako’s hand.
“Unnie, please, proceed with the wedding, I know I have not much time left so at least give me the chance to attend your wedding,” Nako begged.

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon looked at each other. 

 

“Unnie, please, you guys love each other for so long, and I believe I will be happy if I got the chance to see your wedding,”
“Nako...,”
“Proceed please?” 

 

Chaeyeon touched Nako’s cheek and smiled.

 

“If that what you want, then sure,” 
“Thank you unnie, now I’m excited for the wedding!”

 

Sakura and Nako looked happy but not Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was relief when Sakura told her that she would postpone the wedding for Nako but things turned the other ways. Looks like the wedding is going to happen and Chaeyeon gets ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter